Anyone LTTTC Number One?

@Pinkfee, I am glad you are doing well and that your pregnancy is going good!! :flower:

@lala, I am glad you have 2 open tubes!! That is really great news!!! :thumbup: I remember my HSG was very painful as well!! Good luck with the SA!!! I hope he gets great numbers!!!

I think you're still waiting for O wannabe.
The line needs to be darker than the control for it to be a positive OPK. The first month I used the Internet cheapie OPKs I used one of the fancy smiley face OPKs too just so I would know for sure.

I think you're still waiting for O wannabe.
The line needs to be darker than the control for it to be a positive OPK. The first month I used the Internet cheapie OPKs I used one of the fancy smiley face OPKs too just so I would know for sure.

Thanks for the advice hun:flower:.. Yeah, I do know that for the OPK to be positive the test line needs to be as dark as the control line or darker... I think I am gearing up to O now maybe, but I got myself all confused when I thought I had ovulated earlier in my cycle, and I had like 4 days of spotting for a period and than a period that lasted 7 days total. :dohh:Hopefully my OPK will turn positive for sure soon, so I can figure out what the hell is going on for sure. I hope that October's cycle is back to normal, although I would be happier if I had my BFP this month!!!

I think you're gearing up to ov too. I overlaid my chart for last cycle onto yours and your temps are in the same range as mine were in the follicular phase. Hopefully you're going to ov soon. No idea what's going on with your HPT's though. I'd mention it to your doctor though because it can be in indication of something else going on.

wannabe - 2 thoughts, the first is that I always get a positive opk before AF, also you would get a positive opk if you are preggers (sometimes before a positive HPT) or it is O.
How annoying that you don't know what is going on.
Lala - my HSG was excrutiatingly painful and they originally said that i had a blocked tube but it later turned out that both tubes are open and that they had spasmed

Thanks for the advice girls!!! :flower: I think my OPK looks positive today... but than my darned pink handled IC looked positive as well, but the line was light, although the lines were easier to see on them today, which makes things even more confusing.

Regardless DH & me had sex lastnight and we will continue over the next several days to make sure we cover all of our bases. In the grand scheme of things, As long as I get a BFP at the end of this cycle than all of this crazyness with my cycle this month won't really matter in the long run. It will all be worth if it I can get a BFP finally. :af::af::af:

I posted my OPK and pink handled IC's to my journal if anyone wants to peek at them!! :winkwink:

Holy Crap!!! Look at my OPK:happydance:.. Super Ovulation is happening I think... The test line is darker than the control line and the test line is sucking the dye from the contol line!!! I got to grab DH and attack him right now!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08436_zps1547443c.jpg

OPK got even darker as it sat....
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08439_zpsd3e94180.jpg

Holy Crap!!! Look at my OPK:happydance:.. Super Ovulation is happening I think... The test line is darker than the control line and the test line is sucking the dye from the contol line!!! I got to grab DH and attack him right now!!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08436_zps1547443c.jpg

OPK got even darker as it sat....
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC08439_zpsd3e94180.jpg

Excellent.... Now sometime in the next 36 hours...

As far as all ur light OPK lines mine always seemed to hang out in the light and mid range most of the cycle til it got real dark just like that.

I think things are looking up today!!! If anyone wants to look at my journal, I posted the latest OPK and HPT IC in there from this morning with FMU. Feel free to comment on there or in here and let me know what you think if anyone wants to take a peek!! :thumbup:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/l...r-old-vr-surgery-done-p-6-bfp-pg-37-a-37.html

Well my weekend away from it all really didn't go to plan :( a 'surprise' pregnancy announcement had me in tears, and I came home a day early :cry:

Hello Ladies,
My name is Lacey, I'm 23 will be 24 in January. My DH and I have been trying for 19 months and counting. I am on my last round of clomiphene 50mg days 5-10. Just waiting to see if AF will show or our bundle of joy.

pnutprincess - Welcome to the group! All of the ladies on here are really sweet and supportive I think you'll enjoy it :)! I'm 23 also and have been trying for 2 years now ... it's so rough but we'll get there! I'm getting ready to start my first IVF after 6 failed IUI's. :(

Well my weekend away from it all really didn't go to plan :( a 'surprise' pregnancy announcement had me in tears, and I came home a day early :cry:

:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hug-22_zps2aa65b30.gif

Hello Ladies,
My name is Lacey, I'm 23 will be 24 in January. My DH and I have been trying for 19 months and counting. I am on my last round of clomiphene 50mg days 5-10. Just waiting to see if AF will show or our bundle of joy.

Welcome to the group!! Good luck and baby dust to you!! I hope you get your BFP this cycle and that the clomid works it's magic for you!! :dust::dust::dust:

https://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Welcome/Welcome%20To%20The%20Group/366777.gif

FF - that's never good esp since your defences were probably down.

Wannabe have you figured out your ovulation situation yet?

Afm I got my progesterone results they were 191!!! I've never had them be that high before - knowing my luck my ovaries are probably hypo stimulating!

xx

FF - that's never good esp since your defences were probably down.

Wannabe have you figured out your ovulation situation yet?

Afm I got my progesterone results they were 191!!! I've never had them be that high before - knowing my luck my ovaries are probably hypo stimulating!

xx

Thanks for checking in on me Sticky!!!:flower: I am not totally sure what is going on at this point, You can check my journal to see the cazyness I got going on if you want!!:wacko::wacko::wacko: A link to it is in my signature!!!

Wow, those are high progesterone numbers.... Fingers crossed it ends up being a positive for you and maybe you will have a BFP in the works? :dust::dust::dust:

Did you take progesterone supplements for this cycle?

Thank you ladies. I am hoping this month is my month. My husband is 29 soon to be 30 in March. He has 2 sons from a previous marriage. I hope we all get out bundle of joy soon. this is going to sound weird because I have only been introduced to clomid. what is IUI and IVF. I am a little behind. I haven't been on the site in awhile

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->