Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well Ladies Af is due in 7 days and my husband decided to make popcorn and the small made me sick to my stomach. I don't know what that is about.

@Pnut, Good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! I hope that it is an early prego symptom for you and that you get your BFP soon!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well a family member found a uk company that offers free (or paying for meds only) IVF for women that donate their eggs during treatment. As I was very keen to do egg donation anyway (inspired by the wonderful Urchin) this would have been perfect!
They have four clinics throughout the uk, and our closest is London (let me know of you would like the link). Sadly, as soon as I suggested it, DH forcefully said no and refused to discuss it further :cry:
He said I am putting too much stress on myself and considering this isn't helping. Have tried explaining that the treatment will be no different to 'standard' IVF, but it still wasn't up for discussion.
Guess we will need to wait it out and see what the fs says on Wednesday :wacko:

Give it a week hon, then raise the issue again ... tell him that it is ok for him to have a strong opinion, but that NOTHING is 'not up for discussion'

I generally find with Mr Urch that if I try to pursue something he has had a knee-jerk reaction to straight away, I get nowhere ... but if I leave it a week or so, we can usually have a sensible conversation about it :thumbup:

Thanks sweet, I left it with "we will discuss it at a later date, should IVF be suggested by our FS" ;)

When he initially said no, I had to fight a pretty strong knee jerk reaction myself; their my bloody eggs, so screw you! :blush: luckily, the adult it me squashed the urge ;)

@Fiesty, Good luck with trying to change your DH's mind!! If that is what you truly want than I hope your DH will come around to accepting the idea so you guys can move onto IVF soon!! Good luck to you!! :hugs::hugs:

Here in the USA at my fertility clinic they will pay a women $8,000.00 to give her eggs to a couple that needs it!! I saw one fertility clinic that did egg sharing near where I live but the cost didn't seem to be that much lower so the egg sharing didn't seem appealing to me from that perspective. Things are so different here in the states though compared to how it is in the UK.

@Urchin, I am glad to see you are doing well, and I see you are almost due soon!!:happydance: I can't believe how fast time has gone bye!! I hope you have a quick and easy D&L and I wish you all the best hun!! :hugs:

Thanks wannabe :hugs:
Time has been whizzing by - can't believe I'm only 6 days away now!

Just doing some last minute cleaning, making everything ready for when Eenie comes home :cloud9:

Hello Ladies,
how are you all? well I had a rough night. I was up from 10:50 to 1:30/ 2 vomiting. I am now in bed feel nausea. I don't know if it was viral or morning sickness.

FF - ((hugs)) some times I feel men need a little longer than us woman to take things in... I know how frustrating but agree with urchin that he may need time and I think once you've had your appointment you will know more xx

Ickle - what was your anti-inflammatory you were taking as that's what our fs said we may need to change?

Lacey - sounds promising Hun are you going to wait to see if AF shows up? X

Urchin - how exciting only 6 days exciting stuff! Bet you can't wait x

FF - ((hugs)) some times I feel men need a little longer than us woman to take things in... I know how frustrating but agree with urchin that he may need time and I think once you've had your appointment you will know more xx

Ickle - what was your anti-inflammatory you were taking as that's what our fs said we may need to change?

Lacey - sounds promising Hun are you going to wait to see if AF shows up? X

Urchin - how exciting only 6 days exciting stuff! Bet you can't wait x

Yes I am going to wait Lucy. I think what i have might be Viral. I still have a chance though. I am still in until Af shows up.

Hey Ladies,
feel free to read my journal to get to know me better

Lucylou - I was taking naproxen and then diclofenac but from my research it's all NSAID's (non-steroidal anti inflammatories). If you google it there's loads of info. Here's one link I found. https://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/nsaids.html

Thanks wannabe :hugs:
Time has been whizzing by - can't believe I'm only 6 days away now!

Just doing some last minute cleaning, making everything ready for when Eenie comes home :cloud9:

Urch!
Are you about to become our first full LTTTC#1 graduate? I think you might be! (at least the only one still keeping in touch, maybe dijibou with the owl speak was #1?) go Urch & eenie!!:happydance:

@Pnut, those symptoms sound promising, hopefully it isn't a virus and ends up being an early pregnancy symptom for you, good luck!!!:dust::dust::dust: When will you start testing with an HPT?

AFM, I feel bad for poor DH, he is in alot of pain because he has a toothache and I can tell he is miserable. I drove him to the dentist earlier today and he left work early because his tooth was hurting him.

The dentist ended up prescribing him an antibiotic and some pain meds. The dentist wants the infection gone before he will pull his tooth. We weren't sure if the tooth was going to be salvagable or not or if they could do a root canal/crown, but the tooth is in too bad of shape!! I wasn't sure how we would of been able to afford the crown and root canal though because even though we have dental insurance the coverage isn't so hot for those two services.

Pulling the tooth won't cost us much at all but the only problem is that DH has to be on antibiotics for a week before the DR will pull his tooth, and the DR says the antibiotics will take away the pain from DH's tooth, and hopefully it is correct, right now DH is miserable!! :cry: I told him he is going to have to call in sick to work tomorrow, there is no way he is going to be able to be doped up on pain meds and in all of that pain at work, the pain meds make u super sleepy!!Hopefully he will call in tomorrow so he can let the antibitoics take away some of the pain!!!

Urch!
Are you about to become our first full LTTTC#1 graduate? I think you might be! (at least the only one still keeping in touch, maybe dijibou with the owl speak was #1?) go Urch & eenie!!:happydance:

Gosh, that's quite an achievement!
I'm a very proud graduate of the LTTTC#1 club ... this is the most fabulously supportive thread in the whole of BnB (no apologies for being biased here!)

... and I still keep up with you all every day - rooting for you all :hugs:

Yay urch, it didn't even occur that you would be the first graduate :dance: you truly are an inspiration ;)

Well FF is stating I ovulated, but as you can see from my chart it is a pretty crap one if I have, and I'm still not convinced :wacko:

SA done, and DH commented that it didn't look 'right' so I am now concerned that his injury has done damage to his :spermy: production.

hey ladies, just checking up on you!

Urchin - wow hun you are almost there....about to cross the finish line. Seeing this is possible really helps sometimes!

pnut - I am just like you, I dont like to see those bfns so I wait it out! G/l hun!

FF - yeah give the DH sometime to wrap his head around it.

well I tried soy this cycle. I hope it works, and if not on to femara with IUI!!!!!

Thanks ickle will have a good read tonight, I'm really p*ssed off with my RA doctor as she new we were ttc and starting IVF and said my medication would not effect any thing now she has wrote a letter to my doc saying she would prefer not to change my anti inflammatory as it may still have the same effect and I should just take paracetamol? Will these even be strong enough?? God knows.. I've made an appointment with my gp to ask xx

Urchin - great achievement I'm glad you still keep an eye on us all :hugs:

FF really hope injury has not done to much damage Hun :-( x

Wannabe - hope oh is ok and tooth is not to bad, it's awful when you have tooth ache x

Ttc - hi Hun, hope soy cycle works out for Hun x

Fisher - hope your well Hun x

Quick update and I'll catch up with everyone later...

I got the approval from my insurance company for the IVF :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->