Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Do any of you ladies have stepchildren or deal with an ex-wife of your OH?

@Fiesty, I hope your DH's injury isn't that bad, and that he feels better soon with the upcoming surgery. :hugs::hugs:

Congrats Ash!!! That is great news!!! :flower:

@Pnut, I have 2 step children but they are both older teenagers now, and they both live with my DH's ex wife in another state, so I dont have that much interaction with them. I dont have any children of my own yet. My DH is ten years older than me as well. I also dont deal with DH's ex wife at all so luckily it isn't much of a problem for me. DH talks to her when needed, and I stay out of it for the most part. I think things are easier and run smoother that way.

Thanks girls, I'm totally excited to get started now ... I feel like I'm going to be pregnant by November, this is amazing!

pnut - Yes, I have a soon to be step son who is a teenager and my OH's ex-wife is terrible ... and I'm not just saying that because she's his ex-wife. She really is terrible and doesn't encourage him to have a relationship with his father and actually tries to keep his son away from him ... awful!

Thanks girls, I'm totally excited to get started now ... I feel like I'm going to be pregnant by November, this is amazing!

pnut - Yes, I have a soon to be step son who is a teenager and my OH's ex-wife is terrible ... and I'm not just saying that because she's his ex-wife. She really is terrible and doesn't encourage him to have a relationship with his father and actually tries to keep his son away from him ... awful!

Sounds like my husband's ex-wife. They have 2 children, but he only knows the oldest. She just likes to start fights. She used to call me to start fights so I blocked her number

Lucylou I think the problem with rheumatologists is that we're much younger than most of their patients so they forget about fertility being an issue. It sucks that we have to find this stuff out ourselves.

Yay Ash! So pleased for you.

Pnut - my DH has 2 kids but he doesn't see them because of his ex. One is 13 and the other is 11. I've never met her, though she lives in the same town so I've probably walked past her at some point. They don't have any contact with one another.

Ex-wives are so mean sometimes .. honestly she has never really started anything direclty with me except for the first night I met her son she came to our apartment and called me a bitch in front of him but I stayed calm and didn't react because I don't want to disrespect his mother in front of him ... that would have put me in a bad light so I just kept quiet and since the divorce was final it's been so quiet and we don't here from her or his son ... don't really care about not hearing from her but not hearing from his son if really hard for my OH ... :( All I can do it be there for my OH and love him. But the whole situation is always hard .. she even told her family that they had to get divorced because I was pregnant!!!!!! :haha: 9 months later and I'm still not pregnant .. well a lot more than 9 months later ... she's the one that looks like the idiot when I don't give birth!

Hey everyone.

Ash that's great news!

Afm poas this morn it was bfn! Think I'm out this month, af is due Sunday so going to wait it out. So annoying I was saying to dh just because we do everything right - timed bd, ovulated, take your meds - it still doesn't mean the eggs going to get caught by a spermy! This month has been so exhausting.

Hope you are all having better days than me!
Happy Friday everyone

xx

Thats awesome news Ash. Glad things are finally going your way. I need to move to an infertility covered state! Went to Rochester NY last week and started debating on staying and the covereage would be a perk!

Sorry for the BFN Sticky.

Hi new ladies. Sorry I'm late on the greeting!

Sorry sticky :hugs:

But you know what they say, your not out until that evil :witch: shows her face!

This has been a busy week for me, I am glad it's over :) Am trying to get all my work done today so I can actually have the weekend off, don't think I will be able to resist though ;)

ash great news about the IVF....

Sticky - sorry hun....FF is right though....you arent out of it yet!

ickle - I hope you get some answers soon.

afm - 2 dpo and started my progesterone today...I am going to take it as I had it left over from my last femara cycle. I guess it cant hurt right!

@Sticky, I am so sorry about the BFN hun!!! :hugs::hugs:

AFM, Not much going on with me today. I had to order some heating oil for the winter, which is expensive but I did have a coupon for 10 cents off a gallon. When we bought our house about 2 years ago we didn't realize how expensive heating oil was, so we had a bit of a shock with that at first. In our other house we had natural gas heating and that was way cheaper. :dohh:

DH is still in bed sleeping, and he was saying he thinks the pain is starting to get more manageable this mornng, and I think it is because the antibiotics are starting to clear up the infecion that causes the pain. Although yesterday he was absolutely miserable all day, so hopefully today when he wakes up he will be feeling better!!

My chart on FF finally got cross hairs and says when I OV'ed, although I think the DPO are behind by a few days maybe.

Here is my chart just for fun...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3eaa8f/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Yay wannabe! I took a look and pretty much agree with FF on this one, I don't think you O'd til a day or two after ur pos OPK. Good luck!!! :hugs:

Yay wannabe! I took a look and pretty much agree with FF on this one, I don't think you O'd til a day or two after ur pos OPK. Good luck!!! :hugs:

Thanks for looking at my chart fisher!! :flower:

So in general when you get a positive OPK do you OV a few days after that then? I always thought you OV'ed on the day your OPK went positive? I dont really get how it all works???:dohh:

At least DH & me managed to time all of our :sex: right based on my fertile days!!!:thumbup:

Why does my chart have an empty circle instead of a solid blue circle on CD 25? Do you know what that means? :shrug:

So in general when you get a positive OPK do you OV a few days after that then? I always thought you OV'ed on the day your OPK went positive? I dont really get how it all works???:dohh:

You are correct madam. You will ov between 24-48hrs after your positive opk. If you are one to test a few times and get several positives, you will go by your last positive OPK (I believe).

You are correct madam. You will ov between 24-48hrs after your positive opk. If you are one to test a few times and get several positives, you will go by your last positive OPK (I believe).

Thanks for the info hun!!:thumbup: That is good to know!! Yes, I did OPK's this cycle with the temping so I guess I will go with what FF is saying, even though I will be pushed back on the DPO.

Wannabe, that unfilled circle usually means that your temperature was taken at a different time to usual, or that you indicated something else could be affecting your temps; like illness, sleep deprived, alcohol etc :flower:

Thanks for looking at my chart fisher!! :flower:

At least DH & me managed to time all of our :sex: right based on my fertile days!!!:thumbup:

Why does my chart have an empty circle instead of a solid blue circle on CD 25? Do you know what that means? :shrug:

Yeah it's usually a day or two after the positive. For example, my FS times IUIs based on positive OPKs. U test in the AM if it's positive you call and they schedule the IUI for the FOLLOWING day.

I believe the open circle means its an unoffical temp? I quit using FF cause it was such a PITA to log in when I could chart on my phone instead. But did you put in a comment on that day? Something that would make FF throw out the temp. If it didn't throw out that temp I bet it would actually add a day or two to your O date because that temp isn't above your cover line.Because I almost said u probably O'd a day or two later than FF thought.

No worries you'll get the hang of it after a few months. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->