Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Welcome Sketchy, rant away hun :hugs: You will find oodles of support on here!

Here's to enjoying a multi-cultural hodge podge of LTTCers and knowing that it doesn't matter where you are in the world we ALL feel the same! :cheers: xxx

Hmm yes i'm not totally impressed with the new site look either, way too many adds and obviously pretty inappropriate ones as just read of a few of the comments re: the new look and they were pretty scathing! Apparently on the miscarriage thread there are ads for new mothers etc so wrong... i know they have to help finance the website but they seriously need to re-think the placement of their advertisers.

Sketchy28 - welcome! :flower:
Dazed - glad your feeling better and to say what the other girls have already said, everyone is welcome no matter where you happen to be geographically. :hugs:
Urchin - LOL i really don't think you'd want my tiling skills!! lets just say me and the other half aren't totally DIY orientated so the painting will be an interesting experience in itself!!! :haha:
Fisher - how did you find the OPK's, after initally thinking it was a a waste of time, after seeing the line (and what I hope is the detected surge of LH) i think i'll continue using them.

just bought some preseed as well (with the applicators) but i'm nervous about using it, might try it next month if we don't have any luck with this cycle!

x

Welcome Sketcy... as you noticed, these are some of the most caring girls!

WEEING in a bucket Autocorrect Imps, weeing, weeing, weeing!

I'll try again: fisher, why is weeing in a bucket especially funny to Americans?

That's alright, I knew what seeing meant too :winkwink: It's not that we don't know what weeing means it's just not a word that's used and therefore just sounds infinitely more amusing that peeing. --- of course maybe I've just been in an overly giggly mood of late because my friend used the word "titties" the other day and it positively sent me over the edge. :blush:

Guys I'm in shock this morning I got up to use my OPK - which was a feat because I'm supposed to 1. get my butt out of bed on my day off, 2. pee (or wee) on a stick and not myself, 3. wait for lines to appear, and 4. call the clinic by 7am. As in SEVEN. In the morning. On my day off. Since I usually get a temperature spike at or around CD16 I was expecting a positive OPK at the tail end of this week but my clear blue easy one gave me a smiley face this morning :happydance: CD 12/13 and my internet cheapie had two even lines. So I called and had my bloodwork done by 8am and was walking out after my ultrasound by like 830am. They're supposed to call me this afternoon with results but the ultrasound teach said I have 1 mature follicle (no clomid this cycle) on my left side, she said they consider mature to be anything over 16? 18? (I don't remember, I was barely awake) and mine measures 20 so she said they'd call with results but it looks good. :happydance: So DH best prepare himself! :serenade: Last night was round 2 with the softcups, I left it in all night since I knew I'd be trying to get out of bed early. :thumbup:

And as a side note, this was my first time logging in on the computer as opposed to from my phone and I see what all the buzz is about now. I feel like there's TONS of sites out there for baby & pregnancy related things but not nearly as meany places for us LTTTCers.

Well this whole inappropriate ads thing is supposed to be taken into hand now but unless all of us by-pass the main page every time we use the site I just can't see how :shrug:

The war on Americanism does still seem to be raging in the New Layout thread, I guess because in the UK people use the word Americanism to symbolise something as overly commercial and flashy that they aren't thinking about the upset it could cause to our US cousins. In all honesty I don't think people are trying to say that American's are bad just that the commercial and flashy look to the new site is something they are unhappy with.

On a plus side I have just found the first thing that I like about the new layout!!! At the bottom of the thread it tells you which members are currently viewing this thread :dance: Hello Tash16, I see you! :wave:

xxx

yes Fisher i shouldn't slack off i won't b again it takes far too long lol. I was totally the same when i logged on i thought i had clicked on another site, i must say that i think all the adverts are very insensitive and should only be on the pages for mum's etc... Congrats on the positive opk fisher :happydance: How is everybody else today?? Xx

haha hello ff how are you? I noticed that yesturday lol xx

Feisty - I'm surprised you are just now noticing that it tell you the users viewing the thread. Its always been there, but it is very overlooked!

Hi Ladies,
I've been reading this thread for a couple of days now, and I'm finally posting! It is so nice to see so many wonderful women here who are so supportive of each other.
I'm not sure if I'm justified in saying this... but it's been a longgg journey for me. It's been 2 years, but it feels long. I'm sure you know what I mean...Every month feels like a year. Or should I say those four or five days every month feel like an eternity.
Oops! I'm just rambling on and I haven't properly introduced myself.
I'm 27 and my DH is 30. We've known each other almost 10 years, married 2 of those. I've been for all the tests, bloods, HSG and DH has gone for SA and other blood work. They found nothing wrong with us-- Which is good right? Then where's my BFP.
Sometimes all of it is just too hard to take. The questions, the thoughts, the stares, the pressure. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Thank you loadsss for listening to my rant.... I'm so so glad to be here, finally found a place where people understand each other.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcome-5.jpg

Well girls, I had my vaginal ultrasound this morning, and it wasnt to bad. They used the wand with the condom on it, or as many like to call it the dildo cam. :blush: The good news is that my uterus and everything looks normal. :thumbup: The Dr did see a small fibroid on my ovary but she said it was nothing to worry about or to be concenred over. I guess it is normal. So I am relived it is over with and that everything looks good. The only thing that sucked was that I got lost on my way home, since my GPS system went ape shit on my drive home and my DR's office is about 50 minutes away from my home. I had printed directions from mapquest just in case but they confused me and I got lost. I asked for directions like 3 times and was driving the wrong direction a couple of times as well. One lady said I needed to find Black Horse pike rd, but it was really called White Horse Pike Rd...LOL, luckily I assumed she just got the name wrong and got on the right road even though I was driving the wrong direction on it at first...LOL...:haha:

I am going to check with the DR's office to see if they have the results of my blood work yet that I did last Friday, and this Coming Friday is the last testing I will need to do, my HSG dye test and a second SA for DH...So keep your fingers crossed for me girls that everything turns out good with those tests for Friday as well. Hopefully DH's SA is going to give us high enough :spermy: numbers so we can move forward with the IUI soon!!

Keeping it all crossed wannabe!

https://eruditeslacker.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/good-luck_bear_large.gif

Thought I would treat you to a lovely picture as your always spoiling us with them ;)

I know it has always told you how many members and guests are viewing a thread before but I didn't think it told you who the members were? :shrug:

Keeping it all crossed wannabe!

https://eruditeslacker.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/good-luck_bear_large.gif

Thought I would treat you to a lovely picture as your always spoiling us with them ;)

I know it has always told you how many members and guests are viewing a thread before but I didn't think it told you who the members were? :shrug:

Thanks for the good luck and the fancy picture graphic, lol....:hugs:

Nope, it always showed the names and who was viewing the thread well you are on it....:winkwink:

Good luck Wannabe i will have everything crossed for u xx

It always showed the names too... Hi Dazed :waves:

:telephone: So I just got off the phone with the clinic who says my LH is still quite low and not indicating ovulation? :saywhat: She said I should keep using the OPKs and that I might get a negative tomorrow which would be more reflective of what's actually going on in my body. She said I'm to return next Wednesday for bloodwork to check my progesterone to see if I do actually ovulate.

*blink blink* *blink blink* :saywhat: She then asked what kind of kit I was using and I said I got the clear blue easy one, and she said "so it actually changed to a smiley face, you're not comparing lines?" It wasn't the doctor though, just a staff person. So. Hmm. I don't know what to make of this. :wacko: Mature follicle measuring 20mm ready to go, positive OPK at home, but the real bloodwork is negative? Bizarre.

I guess the only thing to do is to keep :sex: away.... Poor DH :haha: I guess I'll need to restock the drawer with softcups.

I always though the bloodwork should be done 7 days post ov to show if you had ovulated since that is when it peaks?

Hey ladies, wow I've not been on here In a couple of days and had LOADS to catch up on!!!

I didn't notice the new site really cos only go on my phone, I like the way the messages now read on my mob now though! I think I'll bypass the main home page.

Well I go for my CD21 bloods tomorrow - dazed I thought the same as you it's always a little bit after you ovulate that u have the test, I've always had it CD21 anyway!

I was bad yest, I was looking on the new mum threads, don't know why I do it to myself, I go on there every now and then, see names of babies etc, made me feel really bitter & depressed!

Good luck wannabe with the tests!

xx

Oh, Sticky Beans. I know what you mean. Sometimes I'm an idiot and I go onto my old college pals' Facebook pages, only to find that most of them are working on their third, while I'm still waiting on my first. I don't like the bitter place; I'm usually a happy, pleasant person, but after I look at Facebook and see what seams like a million pregnancy announcements, I feel like dirt. I'm a Christian, and I find that when I pray and read Bible, it helps. It also helps to be nice to myself and not put those things in front of me. It is comforting, however to see that I'm not the only one who does that!

I hope your bloodwork goes well, and that your day improves. *hug*

I always though the bloodwork should be done 7 days post ov to show if you had ovulated since that is when it peaks?

:shrug: Who knows, I'm just following instructions. They wanted the progesterone checked 7 days after my positive OPK at home.

I attached the pics I took this morning just to prove that I'm not really crazy? Right? You see a smiley face and a dark line right? I'm keeping all the internet cheapie ones for comparison this cycle. I updated DH on the mandatory :sex: for the next week :thumbup: because of ambiguous bloodwork results.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
So another update, I got the DR's office to call me back with my FSH blood work test results from last friday and everything came back normal. They tested for a bunch of other stuff to, but I forgot what else was included. So I am relived and feeling lucky that my tests are looking great so far. The girl told me my blood type too. It's funny because I never knew what it was until today...LOL... I guess I never really had a reason to need to know...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->