Anyone LTTTC Number One?

:wave:
Hi all, hoping you don't mind jumping in here too.
Although I have been pregnant twice, one ended in mc and the other ended in uterine rupture so I'm still technically TTC #1 (been TTC since 2005 this time round).
The above posts reflect my own gripes too.
A girl I used to work with fell pregnant "accidentally" with a man other than her boyfriend. Within in a year of giving birth she fell pregnant again (same fella in all fairness), they had an on/off relationship and remained "friends with benefits" and last I heard she was pg with #4 and yet all she does is complain about how she can't do xyz "because of the kids" or how the "kids are so annoying" :shrug:

Don't even get me started on the people who find it acceptable to smoke (or even worse smoke weed) with their child(ren) in the car/enclosed spaces. Admittedly my dad & his parents smoked when I was a kid (3 smokers all puffing away at once - used to be a blue cloud layer at my head height ugh) but back in the late 70s/early 80s people didn't really know better.

:wave:
Hi all, hoping you don't mind jumping in here too.
Although I have been pregnant twice, one ended in mc and the other ended in uterine rupture so I'm still technically TTC #1 (been TTC since 2005 this time round).
The above posts reflect my own gripes too.
A girl I used to work with fell pregnant "accidentally" with a man other than her boyfriend. Within in a year of giving birth she fell pregnant again (same fella in all fairness), they had an on/off relationship and remained "friends with benefits" and last I heard she was pg with #4 and yet all she does is complain about how she can't do xyz "because of the kids" or how the "kids are so annoying" :shrug:

Don't even get me started on the people who find it acceptable to smoke (or even worse smoke weed) with their child(ren) in the car/enclosed spaces. Admittedly my dad & his parents smoked when I was a kid (3 smokers all puffing away at once - used to be a blue cloud layer at my head height ugh) but back in the late 70s/early 80s people didn't really know better.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Welcome-7.gif

Hi JustKia - you are very welcome to join us. I'm a firm believer that there are no second prizes in this game: you either get a take-home baby or you don't!
Quite a few of us have been pregnant and miscarried - me included - and I would most definitely class myself as ttc#1 ...

I do believe (on the whole!) that I have to respect other people's ways - up to a point! But some things - like smoking when pregnant or round children - I think are exempt from this rule, and so I judge away! :thumbup:

I do believe (on the whole!) that I have to respect other people's ways - up to a point! But some things - like smoking when pregnant or round children - I think are exempt from this rule, and so I judge away! :thumbup:

I very much agree with this. Everyone is entitled to raise their children in the way they think best, be that their religious, ethical or whatever choices. But when it's something like smoking that has been proven to be harmful and dangerous time and time again, I don't think there's any excuse.

Completely agree Urchin although am always wary of posting my views and opinions as threads containing discussions on smoking have been closed down before in-case it offends anyone :wacko:

I also class myself as ttc number one.

Well I have my first commission piece of jewellery, it isn't actually ttc related and is through a friend of a friend but hey it's a start. Am only charging for parts as like the challenge of making a rosary but maybe it will get me a referral ;)

How has everyone's weekend been? Any peeing in buckets this weekend for you Urchin? :haha: xxx

that's true FF - I guess it's a touchy subject...and having been a smoker I know it's not easy to quit.....BUT lol!

Congrats of the comission hon - lets hope it's the start of something wonderful - and no weeing in buckets this weekend, in fact we now have the luxury of a toilet seat! Get me, with my mod cons!

Weeing in a bucket.....
Hehehehehehehhe
Sorry that sent me giggling again.

Well, you pair! At some point in the near future I have to seal the bathroom floor
- and won't be able to walk on it for 12 hours sooooooo, will be seeing in a bucket again!

Damn you autocorrect! *shakes tiny spiny echinoidal fist*

Okey dokes THAT just about made me spit over my monitor and pee my pants.
Thank you :hugs: I needed a giggle this morning as I'm full of cold and feeling very blah.
That bought a true smile to my face - I love your sense of humour :hugs:

Glad to be useful!
Today me and Mr Urch are working on the bathroom and cleaning the house from top to bottom in readiness for his mums visit tomorrow...and being a man, Mr Urch has no idea why his mum visiting means we need to clean everything! Lol

Hi and welcome Justkia!

Thanks for making me laugh once again ladies!!

Bah cleaning sucks! I told DH we couldn't move from our two bedroom flat as it would take me too long to clean anything bigger :haha:

Mornink! I'm not sure what happened to my ability to lie in, but here I am, awake at six again on annual leave.... I guess it's all good practise for if we are
successful in January.

I didn't get as far as grouting the bathroom floor yesterday, so that's today's first job - while Mr Urch does many tip runs with all the building crap that has been accumulating outside our house since we started work on it.

And my new car arrives tomorrow (fingers crossed!)

A shiny new Citroën C1 ... It's a lease car, but costing me less per month than the extra fuel I've been having to put in my old micra

Hey ladies

Sorry i've been a bit awol had been feeling a bit crappy this cycle... i've been feeling very broody which isn't like me (ironic as it sounds considering i'm ltttc but i usually cope quite well seeing other babies and pregnant ladies but well i've been feeling sad about it this month) I've also been finding using OPK's confusing and been getting annoyed with it, basically nothing was showing but then last night I got a faint line so at least I know they are working! plus also got a copy letter that the FS had sent to my GP to say that they had sent our referral onto the IVF clinic, so am just waiting to hear from the clinic now.

So feeling much better today and i think i'm ovulating soon which is something too!

Urchin - good luck with the grounting, i'm going to be repainting my bathroom at the end of this month, do you fancy coming round to do that for me!?

FF - well done on the jewellery! glad its taking your mind off things, we all need some of that.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"