Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey ladies,

Just plodding along, got a few little things to sort out for the wedding but mainly things are sorted! TTC front will start the ball rolling again after the wedding. we've not been preventing during this time, we've just not been as regimental.

Yay Danielle back trying!

Hope you are all well :)

Hope everyone is well.

My last blood work was good, so had a baseline u/s on CD4 to ensure everything is okay...it was, so I've been on 50 ius of Follistim via shots for 5 days (tomorrow is my last day). I will have an u/s Monday to see if I need a couple more Follistim doses, or if we can trigger O with a shot of Ovidrel. Then, hubby donates, and an IUI. FX it just takes this one cycle...

How are you ladies doing?? Anything new?

Doing good thanks, cant wait for your temp spike, you must BD lots. That dip looks like a Estrogen dip, i think you gonna O very soon.

Hope everyone is well.

My last blood work was good, so had a baseline u/s on CD4 to ensure everything is okay...it was, so I've been on 50 ius of Follistim via shots for 5 days (tomorrow is my last day). I will have an u/s Monday to see if I need a couple more Follistim doses, or if we can trigger O with a shot of Ovidrel. Then, hubby donates, and an IUI. FX it just takes this one cycle...

Thats great, nice and slow is always good as it means more eggies at the same size. Fxd you can trigger at your appointment. Update us on how many follies you have after your appointment,

Fxd the IUI does the trick for you!!!

AFM, only cd7 so still have another 7 to wait before i O. Fxd i can trigger at my next scan. Lots of bd coming up in the next few days!!! :happydance:

Tella~ I think you are right!! And guess what I already have a decent amount of EWCM!! Which for me is unheard of, I usually stay creamy.. I'm loving this Femara!!

Femara used to be great with my fertile mucus as well but since the M/C its drying me up :cry: so i have to use estrogen supplements with it. Im contemplating taking double dosage on the estrogen from CD11 to help with EWCM.

hi wantabby!

I noticed we're both going on our first round of letrozole/femera this month. Good luck to you!!! Hopefully this could be our month :)

Thanks! Ultrasound went really well! 9mm endometrium (my RE said "oh, beautiful" when he first saw it on the scan...ha), 15 right follicle, 12 left follicle. 50 units more of Follistim tonight and tomorrow, then Ovidrel Wednesdsy morning and my IUI Thursday!

hi wantabby!

I noticed we're both going on our first round of letrozole/femera this month. Good luck to you!!! Hopefully this could be our month :)

Good luck, hope it helps you with CM as well and that you only need once cycle!!!!

Thanks! Ultrasound went really well! 9mm endometrium (my RE said "oh, beautiful" when he first saw it on the scan...ha), 15 right follicle, 12 left follicle. 50 units more of Follistim tonight and tomorrow, then Ovidrel Wednesdsy morning and my IUI Thursday!

Thats awesome news!!! Fxd for a bfp of your first IUI!!!!:thumbup:

Yay Niki!! I hope it is for both of us!! FX'd!!

Cant wait to see your temp today!!!

hi wantabby!

Good luck, hope it helps you with CM as well and that you only need once cycle!!!!

Thank you! My Dr. says I don't have an issue ovulating... apparently, but she thinks it might help things along. If we don't have any luck this month, she wants to do IUI next month. Fingers crossed - for all of us!! :thumbup:

Tella~ my temp went back down? Confusing?!? I have a lot watery discharge..like I peed a little discharge..lol!! So I will bd tonight. I haven't been able to get my opk's.. I had company all weekend, and I was off yesterday. So (finally) today I'll get some!I spoke to my Dr. yesterday and he said my LH & FSH were on track for ovulation, so. I guess that's good! Lol!!

Piink~ Good luck girl!! I hope your "beautiful" endo ends up with a little bean implanting in it soon!! Fx'd!!

hi wantabby!

Thank you! My Dr. says I don't have an issue ovulating... apparently, but she thinks it might help things along. If we don't have any luck this month, she wants to do IUI next month. Fingers crossed - for all of us!! :thumbup:

Thats awesome, ive heard of Femara giving that extra helping hand and people getting their bfps with it easier. Fxd you are one of those lucky ones!!!

Tella~ my temp went back down? Confusing?!? I have a lot watery discharge..like I peed a little discharge..lol!! So I will bd tonight. I haven't been able to get my opk's.. I had company all weekend, and I was off yesterday. So (finally) today I'll get some!I spoke to my Dr. yesterday and he said my LH & FSH were on track for ovulation, so. I guess that's good! Lol!!

Piink~ Good luck girl!! I hope your "beautiful" endo ends up with a little bean implanting in it soon!! Fx'd!!

It could be that you are having your estrogen surge which causes the drop in temp, fxd for a spike tomorrow and that you get a + opk along wiht it, you must BD as much as you can girl you need to get lots of spermies waiting for that eggie :)

Hey ladies I'm just popping in too see how ur all doing, I wish u all loads of luck I hope u all get ur bfps very soon. Happy Valentines day xx

Anyone else with Follistim and/or Ovidrel experience breakouts on their face AFTER you were done with the meds?? I was fine while taking them, but since my IUI, my face has been crazy! I can't get it to go away. Just wondering if that's weird!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Hey ladies! I am in tww limbo.. not testing until AF is late ( if she's a no show ) after ttc this long it's easy to resist poas..Lol!

xop, I also sometimes get bad skin. fxd its due to a bean implanting.

want, im loving your temps!!!!!!!! I hate testing early but always end up doing it early. but this cycle im gonna try and wait till 13dpo as thats when I got my previous bfp.

Hey ladies! I am in tww limbo.. not testing until AF is late ( if she's a no show ) after ttc this long it's easy to resist poas..Lol!

Keeping my fingers extra crossed for you this tww!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->