Anyone LTTTC Number One?

HAHAHA! I love the "super dildocam"! That made me bust out laughing this morning!! :D Good luck at the appointment Urchin!

Dildocam it was - lubed up and freshly condommed (wouldnt want to give birth to a load of little probes now would I?) :haha:

and the news is................

The oven is A-OK and primed for baking :D
No sign of the 'roid growing back and although the nursie could see some scar tissue, it was all in order - nothing interfering with the baby chamber :happydance:

So, we are back up next week for paperwork and injection training - and I have 2 blood tests to have: Chlamydia and HIV I think.
I think we'll know then if we're short or long protocol and what our significant dates are :thumbup:

Urch! I think I'm more excited for your cycle then mine!

What's a proper visit to the clinic with out a dildocam?

Dildocam it was - lubed up and freshly condommed (wouldnt want to give birth to a load of little probes now would I?) :haha:

and the news is................

The oven is A-OK and primed for baking :D
No sign of the 'roid growing back and although the nursie could see some scar tissue, it was all in order - nothing interfering with the baby chamber :happydance:

So, we are back up next week for paperwork and injection training - and I have 2 blood tests to have: Chlamydia and HIV I think.
I think we'll know then if we're short or long protocol and what our significant dates are :thumbup:

Awesome news!!!

Urchin agreeing with Fisher on this one, I can't wait for the updates from your cycle!

Having to re-train the pup in toileting etiquette as she now believes it if perfectly acceptable to whizz off the mat :growlmad: Puppy pads have been ditched and we have dusted off her crate for some intensive training. Difficult to go from allowing her to pee indoors to on the balcony but she has only just gotten big enough to access the balcony step :wacko: On the plus side it is keeping me distracted ;)

Just read this and I am deeply offended even though I want children!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-steal-husbands-sperm-ultimate-deception.html

I had to stop reading that FF - she was making me too angry!
I could never condone doing such a thing ... making a baby is too important to start with a deception. What a horrid cow!

Good luck with the puppy training - hope she gets the hang of it soon xx

I don't know. I mean on one hand read it and can see the perspective (at least this way you know the guy although it's probably not okay to go behind his back and then expect him to pay child support)- but I Imagine I would go the more sperm bank route than the subterfuge. Seriously though I could see if I wasn't in a relationship going to a sperm bank and picking one out. I mean if u want a baby I think it is 100% okay to do that - but if the man isn't on board them I think it's a different scenario ditch the man and move on. To the sperm bank. ....of course this is coming from the lady whos afraid to take the jump to clomid because her husband isn't okay with even the possibility of twins.......

EXACTLY fisher! Round here we all know the feelings of needing a baby that badly - but as you say, that's what sperm banks are for.
I really feel for that poor bloke who to this day probably thinks he is paying for not being careful enough with birth control.

I really think some women conveniently forget that men are people too

and talking of men, Mr Fisher does know that it's possible to have twins anyway??? :haha:

So glad I wasn't being over-sensitive :flower:

According to some of the reader comments her past stories have glaring contradictions to this later one meaning that it is perhaps a lie intending to get people riled up and generate more views - looks like it worked ;)

I agree with the sperm bank route, her and her 'friends' attitudes are appalling! If a man did something similar to this he would be slapped with grounds for suing but for some reason this woman has gotten away with it! It's the way she even looks down on the woman who is skipping her birth control but not resorting to stealing sperm :rofl: crazy lady!

I get the central point around the story. Honestly it doesn't upset me, but its not the route I would have taken except with my husband TBH as long as I knew he at some point wanted kids (why marry if its not their intention but its your goal?). I think I would just have to settle for a sperm bank as well if I was only dating.

Hmmm perhaps her intention was the same as her friends though which was to sting the unsuspecting chap with child support payments :shrug:

I do understand the point behind the story which is that she wanted a baby but I just can't comprehend her methods of trying to get there. Plus although 'accidents' do occur I thought it was common knowledge that most sausage casings come with a generous splash of spermacide :shrug:

Actually, I remember (when I WAS buying them) I specifically had to look for the ones with spermicide because I didn't want to have to buy a tube of it. Maybe its different in the UK though.

I agree with using a sperm bank i just don't understand why these women would want ti have a baby with a man who doesn't want one, it's not fair to the child who is going to grow up without a dad xx

Hi Tasha, just seen your sig. Can't believe you've been through so many mc's. That's awful. What's been done to help you? I also noticed you have one tube, I found out I had 1 tube at my lap on Wed

That article just disgusted me. Ugh I mean I know there a lot of women who deceive men to get pregnant, but to have it just blatantly out there like that - especially to the lengths that 'lady' went to - just ugh. If she wanted a baby so badly, why didn't she go to a sperm bank or look into adoption? Why *not* be honest with her boyfriends at least once? Geez...

I have a friend who I'm pretty sure tricked her boyfriend in order to get pregnant so he would marry her. She got her wish, then got divorced 6-7 years later. She's paid a heavy price for what she did because the courts gave full custody to her ex-hubby. She's barely gotten to see her son in the last 10 years and has a constant fight to do so. To be completely fair, she was and probably still is a great mom and I think the court system screwed her over. In her case she wanted marriage, but honestly I could see this same thing happening to a woman who did (successfully) what this woman in the article tried to do.

It infuriates me that people can be so... casual about having a child especially when they succeed, and here I have to work and wait and pray that I even get a chance at some point.

Great news urchin, I'm really excited for you :happydance:

FF, it's normal for pups to test limits, it should get fixed soon, but good luck! :winkwink:

Cooch, sorry about your lap :hugs:

Dodger I am pretty sure I know of at least one person that got her wish of marriage through pregnancy - it may just be me but that seems arse backwards! That said I know of a lot of acquaintances that believe marriage is a bigger commitment then children! :wacko:

Thanks Dj I am really proud of her at the moment as she finally seems to have cottoned onto the fact that we need her to go outside. It is completely our fault, we give her too much freedom before we had her properly trained and so it is no wonder she wasn't following through :wacko:

Well I think I am 7DPO today and other then sore boobs nothing to report. I did feel a bit nauseas yesterday but again I think that may be stress related other then anything else :shrug:

Hi Tasha, just seen your sig. Can't believe you've been through so many mc's. That's awful. What's been done to help you? I also noticed you have one tube, I found out I had 1 tube at my lap on Wed

One of those was an ectopic so they had to remove my left tube. I have had tests done but theres nothing wrong so they said next time i get pregnant to take one aspirin a day as it can help even tho i don't have a problem with my blood. Now i just can't get pregnant. Did they say what is wrong with ur tube xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->