Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Urchin I am keeping it all crossed for you! xxx

me too :hugs:

wannabe - we will miss you, but yes take as much time as you need and if b&b is stressing you out and making this process worse then you need to do whats the best for you... plus we'll still be here when you want to pop back!

hope everyone's had a good guy fawkes night and wherever you are your having a good weekend!

x

Meh guy fawkes was pants! Went round to a family member who had purchased a lot of fireworks, felt guilty as we are too broke to contribute other then a few boxes of snack cakes. Boo was terrified and then refused to go outside for the toilet. I was made to feel guilty that I wore my outside shoes inside to grab the dog and the noise and chaos just made my head swim. I am turning into one moody mare :haha:

9DPO and lower back has been hurting since yesterday and the sneezing and stuffy nose started this morning meaning the :witch: is on her way :growlmad: I think I will perk myself up with a bit of Jewellery making this morning as feeling a bit crap all round.

How is everyone else doing? xxx

Urch - I have everything corssed for you.

Wannabe - sometime we all need to take a step back and lower the intensity of things. It's one of the reasons why we have spent so much time on and off in the NTNP phase of TTC (although I confess that I did try to NTNP at about the right time ;) )

FF - Sorry you had a pants night. Have fun jewellery making. I go through phases with mine, I'll do loads and then not do any for several weeks maybe.

We didn't go out last night but we did see lots of pretties from the window. Kitties were much less afraid this year, in the past they've run and hid but this year they didn't even seem to notice - probably because they're an all year occurence around here these days.

AFM: According to FFriend I'm 14 dpo, still bfn, still no AF (was due ~Oct 30/31 based on my cycles so far this year), no symptoms - not pg or af type symptoms :shrug:
I'm FX'ed that this isn't a signal that my cycles are about to go back to wacky land again.

Justkia- that sounds positive fx'd for you. Its great hearing BFP's on LTTC, as they are a bit less likely. I hope its your turn

I've got my fingers crossed for you Urch.

OH went out on Saturday night and spent all day yesterday in bed pretty much. Unfortunately he was too ill for me to grab him for :sex: though. I don't mind too much as he rarely goes out but I'm a bit miffed that we missed a day as I got a +ve opk this morning(cd11). I will have to grab him today and tomorrow and just hope for the best cos I'm away with work on Wednesday!

Hello ladies i hope ur all well? Urchin i will keep my fx'd for u x Wannabe u will be missed but i hope ur back here soon with ur bfp announcement xx

Update- CD 63, no sign of AF. No cramps, etc, and I always have bad ones....anyway.

Pretty sad today-Just found out yesterday we can't get the insurance DH is being offered at work- it's too much $$, nearly 1/3 of his whole paycheck to get it. They might as well have not offered it at all.

Soooo it's off to vitex to try and regulate me, and if that doesn't work- planned parenthood, as they have a sliding scale.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Urch.

OH went out on Saturday night and spent all day yesterday in bed pretty much. Unfortunately he was too ill for me to grab him for :sex: though. I don't mind too much as he rarely goes out but I'm a bit miffed that we missed a day as I got a +ve opk this morning(cd11). I will have to grab him today and tomorrow and just hope for the best cos I'm away with work on Wednesday!

I was quite cranky with DH last night here too for much the same reason. He swore we would BD last night but then was all "meh, tomorrow instead" and I woke up with a pos OPK this morning.

I makes me so crabby that we're looking into more extreme measures of getting pregnant and he can't BD for the FIVE stupid days each month that it MATTERS and can't manage to 'save up' the :spermy: in between. Grr! I'm still heated this morning. It makes me feel like this is only a significant thing to him each month when I get sad and depressed and hopeless when :witch: arrives that when it actually matters hes like "ehh, tomorrow"

I am always so stressed when DH can't perform when we think he should. It got to the point where I would end up in tears! I decided this month that we aren't even going to try, because I need to re-evaluate everything and figure out a way to reduce the stress.

I am always so stressed when DH can't perform when we think he should. It got to the point where I would end up in tears! I decided this month that we aren't even going to try, because I need to re-evaluate everything and figure out a way to reduce the stress.

I was trying to reason with myself over coffee this morning that last month we :sex: two days before, the day of the pos OPK and the day after and it still didn't work so missing a day probably doesn't matter.... but I can't shake this panic type feeling month after month that it's never going to work and all the what if scenarios that in my mind could be avoided if we just :sex: every day we should. I'm going mental.

Fisher and Dazed mahoosive :hugs: I think 90% of us in here struggle with getting DH/OH to dtd when needed.

This month it was actually me that didn't want to :blush: BUT DH wasn't exactly trying to seduce me either! Men!

Fisher and Dazed mahoosive :hugs: I think 90% of us in here struggle with getting DH/OH to dtd when needed.

This month it was actually me that didn't want to :blush: BUT DH wasn't exactly trying to seduce me either! Men!

Very rarely are there attempts at seduction. :serenade:
In fact the 4-5 days in a row last month there might have been a little bit of "I hope you're not expecting great things" met with "oh stop and just do it" :blush: I guess/hope it's not just us that have gotten to that point with babymaking (or lack there of)

Well spotted Fisher! :thumbup:

Tragically I can't actually remember the last time that baby making didn't cross my mind during sex :cry: I seriously think it would have been the last time we dtd before ttc which would make it January 2010!

I seriously hope that our sex life gets back on track once I am in the second trimester :wacko:

Agreed-sex has become almost mechanical now. Even when we had a night in a posh hotel, and made it relaxing and fun, it was still primarily aimed at babymaking!

We've got a bit like that to, the amount of times one of us will say "I'm tierd let's just get it over with!" sad when it gets like that, I have a 10/12 day window that we have have sex since I don't know when I ovulate & it's bloody exhausting! 
Luckily we do still have what I call "real" sex at other times of the month which isn't baby related and helps keep things in perspective & a little alive in the bedroom! 

I'm on cd13 today, I used soft cups for the 1st time last night, how scary are they!!!! I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't that! I think I thought they'd look like a large contact lense or something, they are bigger than I thought to, I spent the whole time we were BD'ing thinking how am I going to get that in me!(the soft cup that is!) i actually managed to get it in ok after some faffing around squeezing it in 1/2 and it pinging open, once it was in it was good that you could walk around without everything dripping out (sorry if tmi!) but this morning I could not get the thing out!!! I sat there for over 10 mins trying to get it out, it was wedged up there or something, so had to send DH up there to fish it out - and who said romance was dead- he managed to get it and pull it out but cos he got it and not me I think I was tensing cos I was worried he'd pull it out to quick which made it hurt, I've been having twinges all day. So I can safely say the soft cups are going on my list of things not to be repeated!

xx

DH and I :sex: nearly everyday...sometimes more...:blush:

Really, even though we're between NTNP and TTC, we try to keep the "baby sex" mentality off the table as much as we can, but it's hard sometimes.

I think I might stay away from softcups after reading that!

Aww TTC does make the sex very tedious.

This month was uncharacteristically awesome though - we had some friends around for dinner party, got all drunk, went to bed and then woke up and pounced on each other in the middle of the night like :ninja:! V sexy indeed. I hope it worked!

The key to removing the soft cups is to hook a finger tip under the rim and pull it gently down and forward past your pubic bone then slide it out.
If you can't get it the first time you try stop and do something else - it's OK up there, it won't get lost or anything like that and it's not going to cause an infection as there isn't anything hanging on the outside like a tampon.
They're good for upto 12 hours of AF so if you have to leave it a bit longer so you can relax it's really not going to cause you any harm :hugs2:

Find a comfy position (for me it's on the loo, legs spread akimbo LOL) then gently bear down to push it lower in the vagina. Slide a finger tip under the rim and sort of hook it slightly. Pull the rim slightly down and forward. If it won't move it's still stuck behind your pubic bone - either change position or just pull it more downwards - how to explain... Sort of as if you were moving your fingertip from your belly button towards your butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->