Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Quick update ladies 2 eggs have fertilized so happy :happydance:

have to wait until thurs to find out when/if they can be put back, so keep everything crossed that they continue to develop well x

Pinkfee that is such great news, just thinK in just a few days you will have miracle babies growing in your belly :))

Pinkfee great news about the eggs! :happydance:

Been a bit crap keeping up with this thread but will do better at catching up!

AFM - Bit of a rant ahead ladies! Spent an hour on the phone with 6 different people trying to sort out whats going on. Was ment to have a scan thursday which of course now i dont need. The EPU couldnt find anyone to check with on friday so said to come anyway to speak to the RPL doctor. Well i thought this was going to be a waste of time so i called the PA of the doctor to check.

Good job i did as they had cancelled that appointment and arranged another one for me in Jan as the doctor is away and his assistant is doing the scans who whould not sweet FA about my case. They said they sent me a letter Monday afternoon to tell me the appointment was cancelled and giving me my new appointment. Well ladies have you heard of this thing called a phone? Its better then sending me a letter monday about canceling my appointment on thursday AT CHRISTMAS! :growlmad:

Next phone call was to my GP to chase up funding for our IVF with PDG, was passed around a bit but in the end no one had heard anything since July so was told to call the PCT direct. Called them and she managed to find my file and said they were waiting on some answers to questions and had sent a letter to the FS in September so to call them. :dohh:

Called the FS and they couldnt find my notes anywhere and took my number to call me back (heard that before!). To my surpise about 2 mins later the phone rang and it was my FS. He said sorry for the delay and explained they hadnt got the first letter so had to wait for a copy to be sent (this is why i maintain its stupid to keep sending letters now when we have email!) the letter was then asking for lots of satisitcs about my translocation and treatment. It was really stupid stuff like how many people have this translocation and would request this treatment in the UK? :shrug: So they had to gather all this info which of course takes time, satisics like this arent around so would have to be made for my case and then sent. He siad this has now been nearly finished and he was hoping to send all the info to the PCT before christmas.

Phew so thats where we are at the moment waiting for funding still because the PCT asked a load of long winded questions and refuse to grant funding until they get the answers. What a morning!

Awesome news Pink!!

Raz, glad you are getting somewhere and hope the process doesn't take too much longer for you!

Great news Pink good luck, i hope u are all well today xx

have to wait until thurs to find out when/if they can be put back, so keep everything crossed that they continue to develop well x

That is really awesome news hun!!! I am so happy that everything is moving along as it should!!! Good luck!!!:thumbup:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/a1.gif

@Raz, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with a delay. :hugs: I hope you can get the ball rolling again and get back on track soon. :hugs:

Thank you so much ladies!

i've had the day off work as i've got a terrible cold, hoping I can shift it before thursday plus in the windy rainy weather last night, our roof leaked through our bedroom ceiling and the rain water was coming in!! nothing is ever simple is it!?!

Raz - i found that stressful just reading your morning! its typical NHS, unless you do all the donkey work nothing happens! Good luck with your PCT hope they give you the funding without too many more setbacks.

Pink great news! Two little baby ball of cells! So exciting :happy dance: hope they both get put back where they belong soon and can cozy right on down for the winter & spring :flower:

Sounds like things are moving along for most everyone else too, I'm looking forward to us as a group collecting some more graduates because I love you all but we've all be stuck here FAR too long :thumb up: Onward and upward ladies!

AFM: waiting waiting waiting :coffee: I expect I'll know one way or the other by the end of this week AF could start as early as Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

Have to agree fisher but at the same time its nice to have a group where i dont get left behind too. I'm sure we have all been there when we have joined a TTC group only to be the only one not getting a BFP.

Been TTC since oct 08 and part of B+B since dec 08, people in the first group i joined on here have had baby number two now and here i am still trying for number 1! But 2012 is going to be THE year for all of us :hugs:

I'm so excited for you!! I'm praying that everything goes smoothly in the transfer and that you get 2 amazing miracles out of it!! :)

Pinkfee great news about the eggs! :happydance:

Been a bit crap keeping up with this thread but will do better at catching up!

AFM - Bit of a rant ahead ladies! Spent an hour on the phone with 6 different people trying to sort out whats going on. Was ment to have a scan thursday which of course now i dont need. The EPU couldnt find anyone to check with on friday so said to come anyway to speak to the RPL doctor. Well i thought this was going to be a waste of time so i called the PA of the doctor to check.

Good job i did as they had cancelled that appointment and arranged another one for me in Jan as the doctor is away and his assistant is doing the scans who whould not sweet FA about my case. They said they sent me a letter Monday afternoon to tell me the appointment was cancelled and giving me my new appointment. Well ladies have you heard of this thing called a phone? Its better then sending me a letter monday about canceling my appointment on thursday AT CHRISTMAS! :growlmad:

Next phone call was to my GP to chase up funding for our IVF with PDG, was passed around a bit but in the end no one had heard anything since July so was told to call the PCT direct. Called them and she managed to find my file and said they were waiting on some answers to questions and had sent a letter to the FS in September so to call them. :dohh:

Called the FS and they couldnt find my notes anywhere and took my number to call me back (heard that before!). To my surpise about 2 mins later the phone rang and it was my FS. He said sorry for the delay and explained they hadnt got the first letter so had to wait for a copy to be sent (this is why i maintain its stupid to keep sending letters now when we have email!) the letter was then asking for lots of satisitcs about my translocation and treatment. It was really stupid stuff like how many people have this translocation and would request this treatment in the UK? :shrug: So they had to gather all this info which of course takes time, satisics like this arent around so would have to be made for my case and then sent. He siad this has now been nearly finished and he was hoping to send all the info to the PCT before christmas.

Phew so thats where we are at the moment waiting for funding still because the PCT asked a load of long winded questions and refuse to grant funding until they get the answers. What a morning!

Oi vey. What a pain to have to deal with that. :( I hope things get rolling soon for you!

Pink great news! Two little baby ball of cells! So exciting :happy dance: hope they both get put back where they belong soon and can cozy right on down for the winter & spring :flower:

Sounds like things are moving along for most everyone else too, I'm looking forward to us as a group collecting some more graduates because I love you all but we've all be stuck here FAR too long :thumb up: Onward and upward ladies!

AFM: waiting waiting waiting :coffee: I expect I'll know one way or the other by the end of this week AF could start as early as Thursday. I'll keep you posted.

I'm praying that AF stays away for you and that you have a happy and healthy 9 months to follow!

AFM it's looking like maaaaybe the bleeding is gone for good. We did bd a couple of days ago when it was very light and I thought it was almost gone, but it's been lingering and getting darker then lighter in waves. Today it's pretty much non-existent, so if that's still the case tonight after work then I'll probably be jumping my husband again. lol My temps have been pretty wacky, so it will be interesting to see what this cycle will bring for me. I'm praying with everything that I have that I follow in my mom's footsteps and get pregnant with a sticky baby this cycle. I was conceived 2 weeks after my mom had a miscarriage, so maybe history will repeat itself.

Oh dodger I sure hope so I'll be keeping everything crossed for you!

Fisher and Dodger i'm keeping everything crossed too that there will be a few BFP's very soon x

Hi Everyone,
We have been ttc #1 for almost 3 years. We were weeks away from starting IVF when I got a BFP only to have a miscarriage on Oct 30. We missed our IVF appointment so now we are waiting for AGAIN. At this point all I can do is stay positive and wait. I am feeling pretty frustrated right now it just seems like all our friends are pregnant and at my office right now four of the women are pregnant and that always makes me want to cry. I guess I am having a down day but sometimes it feels like everyone I see is expecting or has a new baby.

We've been TTC #1 for just over 3 years now - no BFP's have ever been shown. We have been told that IVF is our only option but as I'm overweight, I need to lose even more to get on the register. This part is a struggle as I am one of the lucky PCOS ladies that struggles to lose weight. Still trying but I have little faith really :blush:

:hi: I'm newish around the ltttc board but I'm trying for my number one too! :) I'm 23 and DH is 22. 15 cycles in so far (though technically 12 months in Jan) and not even a sniff of a bfp :( Currently on Clomid to correct my LPD and going in for progesterone bloodwork sometime this month (one week past whenever my body decides it wants to ovulate this month! :wacko: ), and DH goes in for an SA on the 19th! Not really sure what our next step is once I run out of Clomid (this is round 4 out of 6 and fx'd as always!)

Well, that's me in a nutshell! :flower:

Welcome to all the new girls! You will like it here. All the other girls on this board are super nice and supportive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->