Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Well this morning my temp dipped a lot so I'm pretty sure i'm out. I've been having cramps for the last 3 days so I kinda knew AF was coming.

Well at least I can go snowboarding next weekend! Trying to look at the bright side! Now I'm just waiting to O again!

Good luck and welcome all the new ladies!

Welcome to the new ladies, sorry you have had to join us though x

Ash - Sorry AF is coming but have fun snowboarding :thumbup:

AFM - Bleeding has more or less stopped now so husband wont know what hit him tonight, its been a while LOL :rofl:

Thanks girls! AF never showed yesterday so I'm expecting to definitely see her by tonight at the latest and I've been having cramping and my temp went down again, so yeah ... just in the waiting game.

How's everyone else doing?

i'm sure it will be fine and the sooner its done the sooner you get the results. Where are you in your cycle? Might be a good thing to help if you have yet to OV . .

FF - Don't sweat, my HSG wasn't pain free, but I ended up being WAY more worked up than I needed to be. It's ultimately a quick procedure and will be over in just a few minutes. Take something for cramps before you go and you'll be just fine. And we'll all be thinking of you and here for you when you get back :hugs:

AND!!! Increased fertility for a few months after! Wooooooooo!!! (Didn't help me, but it must help someone or they wouldn't say that :winkwink: )

Hey Urchin How are you getting on? Also how long did you wait for your referral once you were told you had to have IVF? I hope the next few weeks go well for you, It's amazing to think that you will be pregnant in just a few weeks time, you must be so excited, I am hoping I won't be too far behind xxxx

It's going ok ta ... I seem to have got used to sticking needles in my self pretty quickly. The odd thing is, my right leg is much braver than my left one - for some reason the left one really stings like stink.

The referral process was a little complicated for us - we were originally referred for ordinary IVF and were just about to join the waiting list when I got pregnant, miscarried and found a huge fibroid.
So, they decided I needed the fibroid removed before I could go ahead with IVF and that took a few months to wait for the op ... then there was recovering from the op ... then finally joining the waiting list October 2010.
Things would have been a good deal quicker if we could use my own eggs - but donors are not so easy to come by

Hope you get your referral through soon chikkie xxx

Pinkfee? news for today???

Helloooo to the newbies ... we a re a friendly lot round here, just wade on in :D

Hey Urchin How are you getting on? Also how long did you wait for your referral once you were told you had to have IVF? I hope the next few weeks go well for you, It's amazing to think that you will be pregnant in just a few weeks time, you must be so excited, I am hoping I won't be too far behind xxxx

It's going ok ta ... I seem to have got used to sticking needles in my self pretty quickly. The odd thing is, my right leg is much braver than my left one - for some reason the left one really stings like stink.

The referral process was a little complicated for us - we were originally referred for ordinary IVF and were just about to join the waiting list when I got pregnant, miscarried and found a huge fibroid.
So, they decided I needed the fibroid removed before I could go ahead with IVF and that took a few months to wait for the op ... then there was recovering from the op ... then finally joining the waiting list October 2010.
Things would have been a good deal quicker if we could use my own eggs - but donors are not so easy to come by

Hope you get your referral through soon chikkie xxx

I always said that if I had to have IVF I would give some of my eggs away, so I am definitely contemplating it and if I don't donor for my first cycle I would definitely do it for when we want another baby. I have everything crossed for you xx

Hey ladies, sorry I wasn't online at all today, had the transfer this morning and my work xmas lunch in the afternoon. :xmas14:

Got a call at 8.30 in the morning to say that I had 1 good quality embryo and 1 average embryo and that they were going to do the transfer today. So I went to the hospital and had a bit of a dilemma about whether to put them both back in as originally they had said they were only going to put 1 back and now they were giving us the option of 2 and to make matters worse my OH couldn't get off work at such short notice, so I had a frantic five minutes trying to get in touch with him to see what he thought. Well to cut a long story short two little eggs have been transferred and I even got to have a picture of them both!

So its very exciting but also slightly nerve wracking....lets just say everything is crossed. [-o<

I'm so hoping for those eggies to grow and be strong for you Pink!

AFM.... I'm back on a roller coaster and riding blind. My follow up blood work showed my hCG level had more then tripled since the last one, but not enough for my OB to comfortably say that I'm still pregnant. It IS enough to warrant making room for me on short notice in her schedule to talk with me about what's going on. As in they requested the appointment before they even spoke to me! So... I don't know what to think or feel right now. I want so badly for this to turn out to be a viable pregnancy but the numbers are still so low....

Mixed news this morning:

Pinkfee, that's fab news - 2 put back gives you a good chance of success. I don't know what the stats are like at your clinic, but at mine 1 put back gives a 40% chance and 2 gives a 60% (though obviously you also run the risk of twins)
So, scary 2ww time...I think IVF 2ww's are like ordinary ones to the power of 100. Fingers crossed for you hon xx

Dodger - that's sounding worrying. When have you got your appointment? The good thing is that the levels are still going up, but you aren't going to know anything useful (or reassuring) til you get to speak to your OB... hope it's soon for you xx

AFM no real news, just continuing to inject. The next thing I have to do is ring to let the clinic know when I get my period (which is due tomorrow) other than that I am injecting once a day til Christmas Eve, then I do something else as well (I'll look at the sheet in a bit)

and............FRIDAY! yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

definitely have my fx'd for you pinkfee :)

And thank you for all the warm welcomes :) You all sound so lovely!

Quick question to the ladies out there.. about how long does it take to get SA results back? I'm planning on a week (he goes in the 19th) though it's also Christmas weekend so who knows when we'll get them back :wacko:

Dodger - that's sounding worrying. When have you got your appointment? The good thing is that the levels are still going up, but you aren't going to know anything useful (or reassuring) til you get to speak to your OB... hope it's soon for you xx

AFM no real news, just continuing to inject. The next thing I have to do is ring to let the clinic know when I get my period (which is due tomorrow) other than that I am injecting once a day til Christmas Eve, then I do something else as well (I'll look at the sheet in a bit)

and............FRIDAY! yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

In the morning - 1030am PST. I think it will be more like Monday before I have any real news. I think tomorrow is going to be talking over what's going on and what COULD be happening and what we might need to look at in the future depending on what comes of my next blood test. I'll be doing another blood test at the appointment tomorrow, but I likely won't get those results until Monday - which is going to make for one long long weekend. I've done the only thing I know to do right now which is put it in God's hands and try to relax.

I hope the next part goes well whatever it is for you! I bet the injections are ... um... fun. :hugs:

definitely have my fx'd for you pinkfee :)

And thank you for all the warm welcomes :) You all sound so lovely!

Quick question to the ladies out there.. about how long does it take to get SA results back? I'm planning on a week (he goes in the 19th) though it's also Christmas weekend so who knows when we'll get them back :wacko:

My husbands SA results were in my OB's hands just a couple days after it was done. We didn't get them for a week though because that was the soonest we could schedule an appointment to talk with her about those results and the results of my pelvic ultrasound. It's probably a bit different everywhere, but that's what I experienced.

Thanks, ya I'm just wondering if they'll wait until after Christmas since he goes in on the 19th.. fx'd they don't wait though, I'd die! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->