Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Pink just to offer you some hope my lovely, my buddy on here fell pregnant a month after us and she had such slow rising hcg she was told it wasn't viable and to prepare for ectopic. This went on for a good few weeks - Jake is now almost 6 months old and as healthy as can be :dance: I really hope this is the case for you hun :hugs:

:dohh: Meant Dodger not Pink, sorry! Christmas brain on!

Thanks ladies for the good luck wishes, its a very surreal feeling to know that a fertilized embryo is in you... as all 2ww's i've been in before you're never quite sure if that sperm has found that egg or not!? it kind of feels like a weird dream, where I have to keep reminding myself that yesterday happened!!

Dodger - i'm keeping my fx's, sounds like this weekend could be a worrying one :hugs:

Skoer - i hope it doesn't take too long and that its good news.

x

What amazing news that is Pinkfee!!! I will keep fingers and toes crossed for you that those little ones dig right in!!!

Good Luck PinkFee, Looks like this thread might be set to have few IVF babies in the next few months xxx

Great news pink i will have everything crossed for you x Welcome to all the newbies and gl to everybody else xx

Pink – Wohoo thats great news for you! Will keep everything crossed for you in this 2ww but for now you are PUPO :happydance:

Dodger – So sorry you are having such a rough time, as Urchin said the levels are rising which is good. Have they offered a scan yet or is it too early?

Urchin – Cant believe i am going to say this but hope AF turns up for tomorrow! How have you found all the injections and stuff? We are hoping o go down this sort of route but its all very confusing. Agree on the yayyyyy for Friday too

Skoer – I am still waiting to hear anything about my DH SA results from July! We assume they are normal though as we havent heard anything and when i try and chase it up i get no where. Gotta love the NHS. Hope its not too long for you guys though x

Hello to everyone else *waves*

AFM - Not much to report here, bleeding has stopped and will be taking my last IC HPT to check my hormone levels are now low them will be using my OPKs in the next few days to see where i am. This month i think we will NTNP and see what happens, then back to TTC next cycle

LOL at pink, sorry to confuse you, it was something i picked up on another thread and like it. Its just such a positve thing to think and cute too :)

I've been TTC#1 for several years now, havent seen a bfp in my life except evaps. I've been through hell, and i really hope this baby will be the rainbow after the storm.

Any other LTTC#1 who would like to buddy up with a woman using sperm donor? Thanks

Hi Lian! Welcome to the group! I don't think anyone else is using a donor out of this crew but we're all stuck in long TTC#1 sagas. I read your journal after you started stalking mine & you have been through terribleness. We all seem to be stuck here but it's a lovely friendly crew.

How does the new multi quote button work?
I just went through happily clicking posts to reply to, then I got to the end and they're not here :(

I was so excited too, as I normally have to flick backwards and forwards to remember to reply to everyone I need to :shrug:

Skoer – I am still waiting to hear anything about my DH SA results from July! We assume they are normal though as we havent heard anything and when i try and chase it up i get no where. Gotta love the NHS. Hope its not too long for you guys though x

:shock: That's almost 6 months! I'd be livid if they never called back! Although I would also assume there's nothing wrong otherwise they would be sure to call back, but still!

Argh so sorry Pink, my HCG saga was meant for Dodger but my Christmas brain made me confuse the two :wacko:

Any more news Pink or Dodger?

Well HSG is now scheduled for CD9 so I am taking it as a good omen that it will be over and done with by the time I ovulate and we 'should' be able to get some :sex: in there too ;) Well I am having a relaxed cycle this time through, no temping, no OPK and lots of booze and food :haha:

Getting nervous about going vegan next month though :wacko: Just out of interest are there any vegan's in the group? xxx

How does the new multi quote button work?
I just went through happily clicking posts to reply to, then I got to the end and they're not here :(

I was so excited too, as I normally have to flick backwards and forwards to remember to reply to everyone I need to :shrug:

I found out that when you have all the multi's clicked on, you have to hit the reply button and that will prefield all the multi quotes you requested. At least that's been what's worked for me! :)

Dodger – So sorry you are having such a rough time, as Urchin said the levels are rising which is good. Have they offered a scan yet or is it too early?

Too early for the moment, but assuming my numbers either stay the same or go up, then I'll be able to have a scan next week!

Any more news Pink or Dodger?

Thank you for the story!! I do have some more news. Today was a good day in many ways!

Ok ladies, ready for the news?

I am back to being VERY VERY VERY cautiously pregnant. In the words of my OB, I AM pregnant, we just aren't sure at the moment if it is going to be viable or not. She says she's seen it go both ways and doesn't want to give me false hope. We talked first off about the possibilities of it being ectopic and she discounted that both by my experiences over the last week or so and by doing a physical exam. She said there is a slight chance that the next week or so could change that diagnosis, but the physical exam showed my cervix closed, no bumps in the tubes, nothing swollen abnormally - in short everything looked like it should for a viable pregnancy.

She thinks that it's going to be one of two things - viable pregnancy (just early wonky numbers) or blighted ovum (empty sac) and that only time and further hCG tests/scans will tell. We should know more about that when we get the blood test numbers back on Monday from today's blood test.

She estimates that due to both me and her thinking that I ovulated on the later date, that I'm 5 and a 1/2 weeks along which puts my numbers on the low side, but still within "normal". Based on that, if my numbers either stay the same or go up, she'll want to do a scan because at that point we SHOULD be able to see/hear something. So next week, I'll hopefully be having a scan and even more hopefully be hearing a happy healthy heartbeat.

If my numbers go down, then I think it's a case of continuing to monitor, but expecting a miscarriage to happen. She thinks the bleeding that I had probably was "normal" period bleeding, though she's not discounting the possibility of the vanishing twin syndrome. She did say that a D&C or miscarriage pill isn't something to consider at this point as I could have a viable pregnancy.

So it's a waiting game, but there's a plan in place. I was so worried and nervous when we went in today, but I think of all the things I imagined, this was the best possible outcome. I knew we wouldn't have solid answers today, but this makes me feel better about things.

Oh WOW dodger thats some news! I really hope that its a viable pregnancy and that your HCG levels keeps increasing.

FF - no worries, i figured that it wasn't meant for me! Glad your having a relaxing time this month... sorry very firmly a carnivore, any reason you're turning vegan? Or do you just fancy trying it?

No news my end, just came back from early xmas shopping and i'm knackered! i'm actively trying not to symptom spot or read into anything too much. Going out for dinner later with the OH, so might have a sneaky nap :sleep: before I start cleaning and putting up the xmas decorations :xmas16:.

Hope everyone is having a lovely saturday. x

I found out that when you have all the multi's clicked on, you have to hit the reply button and that will prefield all the multi quotes you requested. At least that's been what's worked for me! :)

That seems to have worked Dodger - hurrah!
This really will make things easier as I forget who I am meant to be replying to by the time I get to the bottom!

VERY VERY VERY cautiously pregnant.

I am wholeheartedly behind your VVVCP status (The younger, prettier sister of PUPO :haha: )

I also like the sound of your OB - I'm not one for platitudes and false hope, I'd much rather have someone level with me and say; look, you're not out but this could go one of two ways and all we can do is wait and see.
So much more honest than the alternative xxx

AFM - today is mine and Mr Urch's 5 anniversary (of being together, we're not the marrying kind :D ) Considering we were only meant to be a mucky weekend dalliance, I think we're doing very well indeed...and prior to that I'd spent 3 months telling him he was barking up the wrong tree - I'm just so glad he kept on barking :kiss:

That seems to have worked Dodger - hurrah!
This really will make things easier as I forget who I am meant to be replying to by the time I get to the bottom![/QUOTE]

I'm glad it worked! I'm the same way. Although sometimes I'll just put my notepad on 1/2 the screen and type responses on it as I go through them. lol

VERY VERY VERY cautiously pregnant.

I am wholeheartedly behind your VVVCP status (The younger, prettier sister of PUPO :haha: )

I also like the sound of your OB - I'm not one for platitudes and false hope, I'd much rather have someone level with me and say; look, you're not out but this could go one of two ways and all we can do is wait and see.
So much more honest than the alternative xxx

AFM - today is mine and Mr Urch's 5 anniversary (of being together, we're not the marrying kind :D ) Considering we were only meant to be a mucky weekend dalliance, I think we're doing very well indeed...and prior to that I'd spent 3 months telling him he was barking up the wrong tree - I'm just so glad he kept on barking :kiss:

Hehe I like PUPO too! I have to admit that I only just looked it up to see what it meant. :blush:

I like my OB too. My hubby and I spent an hour and a 1/2 talking with her and it was just very calming to know that there was a chance and that she didn't either discount or promote that chance. When I came home and told my dad about the appointment, one of the things I was telling him was that she said that there are times when there are things that happen that she just can't explain - babies that live when all the signs say it shouldn't, etc - and that sometimes love and hope and prayer can save something/someone when all the odds are against it. That stunned my dad for a moment and then he said "wait, she really said that? If she did then I have a great amount of respect for her for admitting that there are things that happen that can't be explained".

I guess I should put that last part into context: My OB is being very neutral over what she thinks will happen with this pregnancy, and honestly that's what she should be doing. But her assistant is this sweet lady who thinks that against the early odds, that I'm going to have this baby. :)

Oh that's great news! I really have my fx'd that it sticks :) The BFP Sticky looks like it could use some love (can't help myself being overly optimistic :haha: )

Fesity Fidget: I'm not a vegan, but I have a lactose intolerant vegetarian friend :) She seems to do pretty well (even being able to eat out) you just have to look around a bit and be confident enough to ask for substitutions. I bet you can go onto google and find some really good Vegetarian/Vegan cookbooks out there! GL to your animal friendly diet :)

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies. I have a question and I was wondering if someone could help me out. For the last 2 weeks my ovaries have been hurting really bad it feels like ovulation pain but its not going away. I have also been having groin pain it sorta feels like I pulled a muscle. Could it be related to my mc? Or another cyst? I am going to ask my Dr about it but I don't go in until the middle of January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->