Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Happy Back-to-Work Day (or is that just me?)

But before I go to work I'm off to the clinic for a down-reg scan and trial embryo transfer ... I'm not sure what the latter entails but am presuming that the former will include my old friend Dildo Cam! I'll let you all know how it goes

FF - that sounds a bit pants ... couldn't they have hung on for you a little longer? Oh well, all the more yummy food for you!

Wannabe - buggeration! I've spent Christmas with the witch too ... I call it my Festive Period (somehow I get it every year without fail)

Skoer - that's why I dont test - even if it's so white I need a snow visor I still tell myself it doesn't mean anything :wacko:

Merry Christmas to all you lovely gals :)

SunUp & love2006 - you're definitely not alone in this ... I think all of us in this thread go through the anger and frustration and dread fear that we will never get a take-home baby of our own. Oddly, we seem to go in cycles ... we're all ok for a bit then we all get angry at the world and come in for a rant.
Please jump straight in, this is the friendliest club that no one wants to join!:hugs:

lol Oh I definitely know that one! It's a bfn.. buuuuut it's only 11dpo, it's in the afternoon, it's a crappy brand, it must be a faulty test :haha: there's always an excuse :wacko:

Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely Xmas!
I have had an unexpected Xmas gift! I done a cb HPT Xmas morn to see if I could drink and there was the faintest positive line! I had to double take a few times since I have NEVER seen one before, i wasn't 100% sure though & couldn't buy anymore tests as it was Xmas day - so frustrating! So I've done about 4 all in all and they have all had really really faint lines, not getting my hopes up til I go to the drs, I feel really crampy though - not sure what to make of that?!

Will keep you all posted - hopefully the last 3 years of trying has actually come to something!

Wish me luck

xx

Hi all, I figure I'll post my update here. Just got my SIS (saline ultrasound) result and probably now we found the culprit why I'm not getting pregnant. A not-so-small polyp that is acting like a natural IUD preventing implantation and causing very early miscarriages.

2 years of TTC#1 and after losing my husband (guy can't take the stress of TTC anymore) and finally I may have the answer. Just a big regret in my heart why I didn't go Western early enough, spent several cycles with acupuncture and Chinese herbs and I swore I am already the most-hormonally-balanced woman and still can't get that BFP!
_____

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! And a 2012 :bfp: to all of us.

@Stcky Beans!!! Oh hun how exciting! Ill keep fingers and toes crossed for you! When will you get to see a doc?

@lian...Im sorry they have found a problem. Im dealing with similar news myself, and its devestating. :(

Urchin, sorry you had to go back to work. I started back yesterday. We don't get much time off.

@Sticky Beans: Yayyyy!!! :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

I'm SO glad atleast one of us got a good Christmas present!!! :)

@lian: I'm sorry they found something not so good, but atleast they found it now and you can figure a plan for fixing it :flower: :hugs:

Urch as usual I got a good giggle from your post 'festive period' :rofl:

Sticky beans that is awesome :dance: please keep us updated!

I'm sorry to all the girls that are the :witch: got and those that are suffering at the moment :hugs: We will get there just not sure when.

AFM I am actually in a good mental place right now?!?! I have been feeling okay about it all since my HSG and not sure how long it will last but right now I am just enjoying it. Me and a dear friend enjoyed a spa morning today and I even indulged in a fishy pedicure :haha: It was heavenly!

Stickybeans - that's fab news...:happydance::happydance::happydance: whoop whoop! Up the team!

Here's my news for the day
Scan went well - as did Donor-Laydee's, so we are now on stage 2 (which involves progynova tablets alongside the Buserelin injections)

The things I learned today are:
I have down-regged nicely (uterus lining at 3.25mm - anything under 5mm they class as down-regged
I have one 9mm follicle, but they're not worrying about that
I have a beautiful long uterine cavity *shucks, I bet you say that to all the girls*
I passed the trial embryo transfer with flying colours; this involved them checking that the canula would go through the cervix easily (it would) and taking some measurements to work out the best place to stick my embies.

Then later on I got the phone call to say the Donor-Laydee's scan had gone similarly well, so we are onto the next stage.
Fingers crossed that this one goes as well

Hey fab news sticky beans!!! :happydance:

Sorry Dazed, Wannabe that the :witch: showed her ugly face, think she'd give it a rest during christmas wouldn't you... but at least you can have a fab new years eve with lots of :drunk: merriment!

FF- Glad your in a good place right now :flower:

Mrshana - i'm sorry you've had bad news, hope the new year brings you good luck.

Welcome to the newbies
So so exciting Urch!! :happydance:

Ooo check you with your 'beautiful long uterine cavity' the last scan I had the consultant was less complimentary 'you have small ovaries for your age' - nice is that an insult?! how to make a girl feel good about herself in mid dildo cam! :haha:

but that doesn't matter as I tested yesterday and got my very first :bfp:!!! it was a very faint line but it was definitely there. i'm still in shock i think, tested again this morning and there was another line! :happydance:
Its very early days so trying not to get too carried away but i'm very very very happy!

Oh my goodness what is with the spate of :bfp: :haha:

I so happy for you girls! I wonder who is going to be next ;)

Wishing you all a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Pinkfee! you just casually slipped that in there! what fantastic news ... sending you superglue-stickiness by the tub full!

Wow, with all the BFPs in here it might be a lucky thread to join! :) Congrats to all the BFPers. :happydance:

I'm also TTC #1 (see siggy). Hoping that you girls will pass along some of your virtual baby dust. :winkwink:

Wow Pinkfee that is great news I am so happy for you, Just think you could have 2 babies in there :)

Urchin good luck sounds like you are moving in the right direction

AFM Just sitting tightly waiting for my IVF referral got me head round it all now and am looking forward to getting started on it, but I am sure it will be a while yet :)

Welcome newbies and good luck to all of us and have a Happy Fertile New Year lots of 2012 babies to be made xxx

Hi Guys hope you all had a great christmas.
I am a bit upset as I had clomid last month and I found out I am pregnant on 25th December. However I am now 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. However yesterday i had a little pain in my right ovary so my Dr sent me for a transvaginal ultrasound and they did not find the yolk sac or anything in my uterus a apart from 6mm uterus lining. My HCG blood test was 1053. The doctors said they can not see anything in the tubes either. However I am going to have another ultrasound within 10 days but I am very upset. Has anyone ever had this before

Hi baby, I would have thought that 4 weeks would be too early to actually see anything on the scan seeing as the baby is the size of a poppy seed?

I hope it is just too early hun :hugs:

Well i'm having another transvaginal ultrasound after 10 days I hope its just early yet. Thanks for giving me hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->