Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thanks ladies really appreciate it

welcome wonderstars :flower:

Baby - fx that its just early days and thats the reason why they can't see anything.

Hey girls, I called the obgyn today and she's officially reffering me to an FS but first she wants me to do an HSG... I understand what it entails (the dye and xray) but does it hurt? I'm kind of a wimp :? Also, is there anyone in the US that had it done and how much did it cost? DH emailed our ins today to see if they are covering any of it..

Hey girls, I called the obgyn today and she's officially reffering me to an FS but first she wants me to do an HSG... I understand what it entails (the dye and xray) but does it hurt? I'm kind of a wimp :? Also, is there anyone in the US that had it done and how much did it cost? DH emailed our ins today to see if they are covering any of it..

I haven't had mine done yet, but the place here in Norfolk VA said it was $900.

Congrats to Sticky Beans, Pinkfee and babyliciouss!

Hi Guys hope you all had a great christmas.
I am a bit upset as I had clomid last month and I found out I am pregnant on 25th December. However I am now 4 weeks 4 days pregnant. However yesterday i had a little pain in my right ovary so my Dr sent me for a transvaginal ultrasound and they did not find the yolk sac or anything in my uterus a apart from 6mm uterus lining. My HCG blood test was 1053. The doctors said they can not see anything in the tubes either. However I am going to have another ultrasound within 10 days but I am very upset. Has anyone ever had this before

I would count it as too early to see anything yet. Give it some time and see what the next test shows. *hugs* I'm rooting for a sticky bean for you!

AFM, I'm officially back to this thread. I'm sorry to have been so quiet lately. I didn't really feel like I 'belonged' anywhere because I was so in limbo with everything going on. Was I still viably pregnant or did I have a miscarriage, did we need to ttc again. It was just all up in the air and despite the wonderful people on this thread, I felt out of place because of all of that.

Unfortunately, this part of my life's story doesn't have a happy ending. It turns out that I had a chemical pregnancy and when I had bleeding several weeks ago, my body didn't get rid of everything and so kept producing hCG as if I was still pregnant. Lucky me. 2 weeks of hopes and prayers over a baby that had long gone to heaven. :cry::cry::cry:

Anyway, my numbers are still on the rise, but are definitely hitting a plateau now, so it's only a matter of time before they start to fall again. It's been a rough couple of days since I found out *again* that I miscarried... It doesn't get any easier the 2nd time you hear the news...

I'm just hoping to see that my numbers are dropping on the next test so that we can get on with actual trying again. This limbo again sucks.

I'm sorry dodger. Mine was like yours and the numbers kept going up and so did my hopes. It sucks :hugs:

I'm sorry ladies. :( After trying so long, it's so unfair for that to happen.

Skoer, I think most women find that the HSG is just a period-pain discomfort. For those with blocked tubes, they tend to find it more painful. Definitely take 600-800mg of ibuprofen 1 hour before the procedure (and shave the legs, hehe). I won't post my story as it's over on one end of the extreme and completely due to my messed up anatomy. :dohh:

Good luck!

Skoer, I had the HSG not long ago I had one open tube and one blocked and I found it absolutely fine, despite having to be catheterised twice, So I think it varies from person to person, I have also had the Hysteroscopy and lap & Dye and found that all fine too, Please don't worry, I worried so much and was crying before my HSG and there was nothing to it, for me anyway, Just take some pain relief before, I am sure that is what made mine so pain free, Good Luck xx

Thanks everyone :) Hearing your girl's stories and encouragement is hopeful. I think we're going to wait til DH's SA comes back and after taxes come back- I finally got ahold of the places they do the HSG and it's $500 out of pocket or if your insurance covers it/part of it they bill mid-$600 range.

Hi ladies, I thought I'd pop in and say hello as I am LTTTC too. Been 11yrs, a diabetes diagnosis, PCOS and overweight. I'm now at the last chance saloon with the NHS as I'm 38 next yr, so need to lose 3stone to get my BMI under 35 to qualify. I'm angry with myself for leaving it this late to take the weight loss seriously.

Congrats to the :bfp: ladies, healthy & happy 9 months to you

Oh dodger i'm so sorry hun :hugs:and to you Dazed that you also had a similar experience.

Welcome Foxy :flower:

Hi ladies, I thought I'd pop in and say hello as I am LTTTC too. Been 11yrs, a diabetes diagnosis, PCOS and overweight. I'm now at the last chance saloon with the NHS as I'm 38 next yr, so need to lose 3stone to get my BMI under 35 to qualify. I'm angry with myself for leaving it this late to take the weight loss seriously.

Congrats to the :bfp: ladies, healthy & happy 9 months to you

*hugs* I hope things work out before you hit the deadline. I know for me wanting to get pregnant and the age factor was enough to motivate me to change my diet completely and lose 52 pounds. That was enough to get me ovulating again. Hopefully that will stick after this mc is over.

I guess my point is, put your energy into making the changes you need to rather then beating yourself up over something you can't change. I'll be here rooting for you. :hugs:

Skoer I had HSG done few months ago, and it was just a bit uncomfortable and it feels like a period pain. Hope everything goes well for you. Baby dust to all

Dodger I am so sorry hun :hugs:

Foxy welcome to the gang and well done on the 14lbs weight loss :flower:

Well decorations are down and the flat is scrubbed clean, so a clean start for a new year ;)

Am currently working on a little crafty project to take a little of the sting of LTTTC so will share with you all once complete!

Thanks Feisty

My decor coming down today, DH just informed me he's working tonight. But it's £20ph so that's more money for the IVF fund if we have to go private so worth 1 NYE on my own :) but I have my Criminal Minds box set to keep me occupied!

I'm now 6days late but had a BFN on a 10miu IC on 14DPO and a CBD so think its my PCOS rearing it's ugly head. Just want the :witch: to appear so can get on with next month and try with the soy iso-stuff.

Happy New Year to all and :dust: to us all to bring us our 2012 babies

Happy New Year!!! Best Wishes and many blessings to you girls for 2012!!! :flower:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/happy-new-year-0982.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"