Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Thanks guys!

Wannabepreggo - I'm experiencing exactly what you described so I'm expecting to get AF either tomorrow or the day after ... I guess there will be no fun for OH and I in the bed over our vacation! What a bummer!

Thought I would join this thread and say hello to everyone.
I'm sally and me and DH have been ttc for just over 3 years. We have just finished our test and waiting for our next appointment to decide on a plan of action. Decided to join this forum because needed to find other people who know what I'm going through and how I feel x

Welcome Sally! What test did you do?

AFM there's been a slight delay (natch!) Had a phone call from the clinic to say egg collection has been pushed back to Monday (donor wasnt quite as far along as they'd hoped) so transfer is now scheduled for Wednesday

Sorry for the delay, but I'm thrilled it's not cancelled or anything! I can't wait to hear/see how everything goes!!!

I sure hope not Ash!
Why does AF always insist on tagging along on vacations! Newsflash: YOU'RE NOT INVITED!!!!
Mine tends to be lotiony looking with small white bits like others have mentioned.

Fisher - you made me smile with the "news flash you're not invited" so true!!! If it's not my month then I'll just have to keep trying :)

Good luck Ash i will keep my fx for you, hello to everybody i hope u are all well xx

well ladies, I had another rise in temp this morning, it was little but still a rise! I'm supposed to be testing tomorrow but OH and I are leaving for a vacation in vermont tomorrow morning and I have a lot to do around the house before we leave tomorrow so if I get to the store to get a test I'll be testing tomorrow and if not then I'll probably test after our vacation, which is the 17th!

Hi girls,

I am worried about my poor dog Oreo's back paw, she has been limping since yesterday afternoon since after we got done playing fetch outside. I can see that her back feet are cracked and bleeding from the cold of the winter. This has happened to her before but she didnt limp like she is now. We played fetch out in the yard the last 2 days in a row and I think it got her back paws raw from running al over the yard. I think if she doesnt get better over the weekend than on Monday I will be calling the vet and taking her in. I feel bad for her and I hate seeing her in pain. since i dont have kids yet she is like my baby and is kind of spoiled.:blush: I am hoping it will heal up on its own like it did last time this happened. I dont think it is that bad though because sometimes she limps and other times she walks normal. When I let her out to go to the bathroom this morning, she took off running like a bat out of hell after a squirrel and completely forgot about her foot and of course irritated it again to make it bleed, but the fact that she walks on it normal from time to time makes me think she will be alright if i just give it a few days.

On another note I am excited and i just ordered the Zumba Exhilarate DVD Experience and I cant wait to get it in the mail. I have read really great reviews and I have a few friends that have the DVD set and just love doing it!! I figure it gives me a work out to do in the house on those cold winter days when I cant get outside to do my speed walking.

Here is a link to the set I bought... They are a bit pricey but you are getting alot of work out DVD's for the money and a variety of work outs.

https://www.zumba.com/shop/product/zumba-exhilarate-dvd-experience/

I am trying to stick to a diet and weight loss routine again and I figure since I love dancing that maybe I can do the zumba work out and it will be fun and wont feel like a work out!! Hopefully I can trick myself into working out by having fun for a change!!:thumbup:

Well it is almost Friday, and I hope that all of you girls have a wonderful weekend and enjoy yourselves!!!

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/31772la6h4ounhb.gif

My CM can be either watery, thick or lotiony before the :witch: This is why I quit using it as an indicator for anything :haha:

Urchin so sorry it has been delayed a bit my sweet but it is still going ahead and that is the main thing :dance:

Wannabe my Mother's dog often has an irritated paw and we put a little baby sock on it and keep it in place with some micropore tape, this could prevent dirt getting in and possibly making it worse? I am shamed to say that I have that exact same Zumba set that I stole from my Mum and it has been out of the box once :blush: I didn't enjoy doing it alone and found the steps to difficult to comprehend without an instructor :blush:

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind my joining you. Brief history of my story I'm 26 and my OH is 25 been trying for nearly 2 years now and not once had even the faintest hint of bfp. We are waiting to see what happens this cycle then we will be making the appointments with the doctor.

Thanks for the link Feisty xx

hey ladies, sorry been a bit AWOL over christmas but been busy with my dogs and looking after the puppies!

Hope everyone is doing well and will be a better post rather then a lurker from now on.

Urchin - Sorry its been delayed but it gives the eggs a little longer to ripen!

Gilmore - Welcome to the group! x

Wannabe - Poor woofer sounds like they are having a bit of trouble with that paw then. When ours get anything like this i keep it nice and clean with some antiseptic wipes and rub in a little first aid cream for cuts and things. I also use paw wax which helps to keep paws from drying out xx

I love Zumba but havent been for ages, will have to get back in the saddle soon. i also have it on the PS3 with the move but not used it. Will have to give it a go i think.

Ash - Good luck with testing will be keeping fingers crossed for you x

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind my joining you. Brief history of my story I'm 26 and my OH is 25 been trying for nearly 2 years now and not once had even the faintest hint of bfp. We are waiting to see what happens this cycle then we will be making the appointments with the doctor.

welcome to the group, and good luck to you!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/welcometothegroup4.jpg

well ladies, I had another rise in temp this morning, it was little but still a rise! I'm supposed to be testing tomorrow but OH and I are leaving for a vacation in vermont tomorrow morning and I have a lot to do around the house before we leave tomorrow so if I get to the store to get a test I'll be testing tomorrow and if not then I'll probably test after our vacation, which is the 17th!

I think your chart is looking good and I don't think you are out at all! I can't wait until you test! :)

*hugs* Welcome to the thread, but so sorry you have to be here. I hope this is the cycle for you!!

My CM can be either watery, thick or lotiony before the :witch: This is why I quit using it as an indicator for anything :haha:

Urchin so sorry it has been delayed a bit my sweet but it is still going ahead and that is the main thing :dance:

Wannabe my Mother's dog often has an irritated paw and we put a little baby sock on it and keep it in place with some micropore tape, this could prevent dirt getting in and possibly making it worse? I am shamed to say that I have that exact same Zumba set that I stole from my Mum and it has been out of the box once :blush: I didn't enjoy doing it alone and found the steps to difficult to comprehend without an instructor :blush:

Thanks for the tips on treating my dog's paw!!:hugs: Right now I have cleaned it and put some vaseline on it to try to help with the chapping and cracking, and it seems like my dog is walking on a little better now so hopefully in a few days she will be back to her old self again. I think that I am going to try the baby sock thing. I have booties for her but I just realized that she is to big for them now and she hates them as well because when they did fit her before when she would walk with them on she would act like she had cement bricks on her feet and couldnt move.... LOL...:haha:

Hopefully I will be able to pick up the Zumba moves. Did you start out with the instructional and beginner videos so you could learn the moves first? The other day I did this work out video called Samba Reggae and it was the first time I did it, and I was a hot mess trying to get all of the moves and I also realized how out of shape I am as well. It kicked my butt!! But, I do know that if I was to do the work out video enough I would eventually be able to get good at it... I am going to try to get my DH to do the Zumba with me so maybe that would make it more fun than doing it by my lonesome!! :winkwink:

hey ladies, sorry been a bit AWOL over christmas but been busy with my dogs and looking after the puppies!

Hope everyone is doing well and will be a better post rather then a lurker from now on.

Urchin - Sorry its been delayed but it gives the eggs a little longer to ripen!

Gilmore - Welcome to the group! x

Wannabe - Poor woofer sounds like they are having a bit of trouble with that paw then. When ours get anything like this i keep it nice and clean with some antiseptic wipes and rub in a little first aid cream for cuts and things. I also use paw wax which helps to keep paws from drying out xx

I love Zumba but havent been for ages, will have to get back in the saddle soon. i also have it on the PS3 with the move but not used it. Will have to give it a go i think.

Ash - Good luck with testing will be keeping fingers crossed for you x

Thanks for the tips on treating my dog's paws. :hugs: I have a few friends that have the Zumba work out for the Wii system and they like it alot. Good luck with getting back into your work outs again!!!:thumbup:

Ah I've noticed that I'm peeing a lot more today! Ah! Maybe I'm preggo! Oh and I've had this weird cramp/pulling in my uterus today!

Ah I've noticed that I'm peeing a lot more today! Ah! Maybe I'm preggo! Oh and I've had this weird cramp/pulling in my uterus today!

:dust: :dust::dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-betty-boop-gl.gif

I vote don't test til you're back from vacation. That way you can be somewhat optimistic rather than mopey while you're away. --cause I know that's how I'd be. Ivan remain mildly optimistic as long as I'm completely in the dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->