Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Sorry you got AF. I'm afraid I'm going to be in the same boat in a day or two. I got a temp dip today so I'm considering myself out already.

Thanks Purple i hope u get ur bfp soon, so sorry FF she's horrible x Ash i hope she doesn't come for you xx

She's here :(

Bah! Stupid witch! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry you got AF. I'm afraid I'm going to be in the same boat in a day or two. I got a temp dip today so I'm considering myself out already.

I hope not! Your temps are still really high, so I'm hoping this is just a tiny dip and will go back up tomorrow!

Thanks Purple i hope u get ur bfp soon, so sorry FF she's horrible x Ash i hope she doesn't come for you xx

I'm hoping for good things for you in your tww too! :hugs:

AFM, nothing really to report. hpt's seem to be getting lighter, and blood tests are showing that my levels are slowly heading down to normal, and my bleeding is down to just very light spotting. Hopefully all of this means it's close to the end. We'll see what my bloods come back from yesterdays test at, but I know with a positive hpt this morning that it's not going to be non-pregnancy levels yet.

Thanks girls!!! I hope it goes up too but if not its ok I just have to keep trying!!!

I started off the week feeling abit blah...and I cant get out of it. I feel like every month my dh and I ttc and we dont that my heart just breaks. I am tired of the OPK and all of the other tests to the point that I do not care anymore about testing.....I am in a funk and dont know how to get out.:shrug:

I am so sorry you are having a ruff time!!! Big Hugs to you!!:hugs::hugs: I can understand where you are coming from and it is exhausting going through this TTC rollercoaster every month. I have had to take a break from TTC a few times and tried to focus on other things that made me happy in my life like diet and excersize, and keeping busy with other things I enjoy doing to keep my mind off of TTC, just to keep my sanity!!! Somehow I have also started to get a thicker skin and tuffened up over time just because I couldnt take the pain and heart break of AF arriving every month at the rate I was going, and I had to find a way to better handle all of this. I have had periods where my depression was taking over my life in relation to TTC and not having a baby. Of course I know this is easier said than done, and over the course of my 2 plus years of TTC there have been many highs and lows for sure. Just know that you are not alone in your joourney and that you have us girls to talk to!!! Hang in there hun, we will all get our BFP one day!! :hugs::hugs:

Awwww, sorry about the temp dip!!! Good luck hun.... I really hope that the :witch: stays away!!! :af: :af: :af: I am keeping everything crossed for you!! :dust: :dust:

wannabepreggo - thanks! I'm obviously not happy about it but if I'm out there's nothing I can do about it except try next month!

Well oddly no anger, frustration or tantrums today. I am pleased to say that despite the optimism earlier I am still in a good place right now :)

Thought I would join this thread and say hello to everyone.
I'm sally and me and DH have been ttc for just over 3 years. We have just finished our test and waiting for our next appointment to decide on a plan of action. Decided to join this forum because needed to find other people who know what I'm going through and how I feel x

Welcome to the thread, it's awesome and the girls on here are very supportive! Good luck with your next steps!

Hi ladies,

I feel like I know you all so well now, and yet none of you know me. I have to start by apologizing for lurking in the bushes for months on end on this thread (and B&B really). This is my very first post. I hope I do it right!
Ay up Purple - glad you've joined in ... but also glad that just reading the ups and downs in here has helped while you were lurking.
I felt exactly the same way about joining ltttc - I put it off for so long because I soooo wanted it not to be true ... but eventually the endless optimistic chatter in ttc started to make me feel worse not better so I came over here :D
and this thread really is the best one in here :thumbup:

Wow good luck FF and Tash hope the witch stays away for you both
Wannabe it is a shame we feel like we have to keep quiet about our struggle with infertility, I have made a conscience effort to not do that anymore, I have already offended one person, but I am passed the stage of caring and they clearly can't be bothered to think about what they are saying. I had one girl who happens to have a baby, she says to me good things happen to good people, so was she implying that I was a bad person for being infertile? So I asked am I bad person or does she think people who get cancer are not nice people, and now she acts all offended like I did something wrong. It is such a shame people don't think a little bit more, I hate the people who assume because you are married and have no children that you don't want any. anyway there is my rant. I hope you start to get your head around this all in good time wannabe, I know it is hard but you have plenty of support here, it might not be the same but at least we understand, I find that really helps me xxx :hugs:

right there with you Mrs H! saying that the good get what they deserve kinda implies the inverse - and really, when you consider some of the awful people who are blessed with children, I really can't see that I am worse than Baby P's mother, or that foul couple who raped and battered their tiny baby

She's here :(

bollux

also bollux

I'm sally and me and DH have been ttc for just over 3 years. We have just finished our test and waiting for our next appointment to decide on a plan of action. Decided to join this forum because needed to find other people who know what I'm going through and how I feel x

Hey Bambi - welcome welcome! and please dive straight in - we are the friendliest club that no one wants to be in!

AFM there's been a slight delay (natch!) Had a phone call from the clinic to say egg collection has been pushed back to Monday (donor wasnt quite as far along as they'd hoped) so transfer is now scheduled for Wednesday

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Group-1.gif

I am super behind on this thread. I took a break the last few months over the holiday season because I am normally super stressed out. So I am going back to the FS on Jan 31. Also, I have no clue where I am in my cycle right now. But I have been super bloated, super emotional, major mood swings, bigger boobs and no sex drive. I took a test yesterday and it was negative. Boo! I am going to my normal doctor on Friday for a phyiscal so I am thinking about convincing her of doing a blood test for me and to check my progestrone levels to see if I have O'ed or not.

Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust.

@jeo, welcome back !!!! :flower: Sorry about the BFN!!! :hugs:

@Ash, my CM is similar to Jeo's and is watery with white in it, kind of like milky/powdery white mixed with clear fluid and I see it in the toilet when I go to the bathroom...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->