• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hi ladies! My husband and I will be married 11 years this month and we started ttc the year before we got married. So it has been over 12 years that we have been trying. But when we decided on adopting we were more NTNP, but we still would time it right occasionally because we wanted more kids, but we weren't obsessive about it.

As far as we know we have never been pregnant, ever. A couple months ago I got a bfp (but super light) but then the next day they were all bfn. I found out here that there are lots of false bfps on the ClearBlue tests with the cross on them (for bfp) and that is what I used so I don't know if it was a chemical or just a faulty test. I also didn't know about evap lines at that point so it could have been that too. My period was late though, so we really don't know.

So even though we thought we would have kids right away when we got married, we still aren't parents. We were parents though, for 2 years (3.5 if you count our foster children that we knew were going back to their bio-mom), and it is the hardest thing in the world to go from being a mommy and daddy to being childless.

We are going for IVF this winter if everything works out. Although we are still trying for a natural miracle. [-o<

Welcome to all the new people :hugs:

I completely agree with the gallows humour, I even do it myself but the way we seem to be portrayed isn't with having a dark sense of humour but rather as crazy, calculating and like we should have our own offender list to keep children safe :wacko:

JellyTots I always get lotiony CM between ovulation and the :witch: so who knows :shrug: It pees me off that everything is so vague and you can't tell what exactly is going on body wise :wacko:

Well just over a week until I have my appointment with the management at my GP surgery to discuss their malpractice. Really annoyed as I also got a letter from the PCT basically telling me that they wouldn't be taking further action as I should sort it out directly with my GP :growlmad:

On the plus side some of my jewellery bits arrived today so not long until I can start assembly :dance:

Firstly hi Care76, goodness I can't imagine how hard its been to be trying for that long, so really lots of :dust: to you for your next step of IVF! and welcome to the thread.

Hi everyone else!

i've got a new plan of action to try and reduce overall tension and stress this month but still sort of try. We were going to have a break until we had our next fertility appt but as the next two weeks could also be our most fertile time we've decided to just :sex: every two days, so not quite as often as every other day as I find that level of dtd hard to maintain (pardon the pun!). I'm not bothering with tempin or trying to read my body as that doesn't seem to be working for me, i reckon my body is lying to me! So i'm going to follow the general doctors advice of doing it regularly all the way throughout the month and hope when that egg is released there is sperm there waiting for it!

wish me luck ladies...

Also FF :dust: for your 2WW... lets hope this thread is lucky for BFP's!

Hope everyone is having a good monday x

I've seriously considered not temping any more either. The only reason I keep going is months like this last one where I O'd late. Had I not known that I probably would have seriously thought I was pregnant all this last week when AF didn't show "on time".

I actually might have started temping again mid-cycle this time. :blush: I had given it up because it makes me obsessed during the TWW (not that I'm not already) but I took EPO this time around and it mucked up my CM to the point I don't know if I've O'd or not... so I thought temping would at least let me know when the TWW started... I've been hovering around my 'usual' coverline for the past 3 days so I'm still not really clear :shrug: I threw away my EPO, that's the second time I've tried it and the second time it made me confused about when I've O'd...:nope:

Feisty - it's a fantastic idea to do these fertility jewelry charms! Can you post some pictures of your creations online?

fisher - it's sweet that you're knitting baby clothes. Can you also post some pictures online?
:dust:

I attached some of the blankies, and bootie/bonnet sets I've made... Most of these ones I've already give away as gifts for friends. I do love getting pictures from my friends of their babies wearing or hugging the stuff. The blue blanket my friend even had 1year professional pictures taken of her son with the blanket cause he apparently carries it around with him all the time :thumbup: So that feels good. I do have a little bag of ones I'm keeping for myself though... FXd. :dust:

Attachments

• photo 3 (5).jpg
    photo 3 (5).jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 10
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2(1).jpg
    photo 2(1).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 1 (3).jpg
    photo 1 (3).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 4 (2).jpg
    photo 4 (2).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 8
The look lovely fisher. I love the hand knitted stuff. I still have my baby blanket and plan to give it to my daughter if we are so lucky enough to have one. I also know my MIL will make one. There is so much love to them

Fisher they are beautiful!

Well my rose quartz beads arrived today but are too small :growlmad: it's my own fault for just guessing, will have to re-order some bits once my wings arrive.

Hello Ladies and Hello to all you newbies!!

Wow busy in here today. Hope you all had a great weekend?

Fisher-: Loving the baby clothes looks like you have been busy.

Looks like a some of you ladies are approaching ov good luck in catching those eggies. My ov is just round the corner shame to waste it, I am hoping I might ov late so we can BD after the HSG and still be in with a shot.

Feisty-: Love the sound of your Jewelry that you'll be making, You are so clever making your own. My friend makes Jewelry too, she has already made me a Rose Quartz bracelet and she said she is making me another piece for fertility too.

Beautiful knittery Fisher - I'm knitting cushion covers just now, but will switch to booties if the need arises!

Lisa - welcome to the thread, it's very friendly in here and yes, very very needed ... it is very hard to sit about in the ordinary ttc forum discussing things with people feeling very hard done to because they have been trying without success for absolutely agggges (or 3 months as it's also called!)

Gosh care, that is such a long wait - I really hope there's light at the end of the tunnel for you hon

FF be sure to post pics when you've been beading n bracelifying :D

Hey everyone!

Fisher, I'm curious to know what EPO did to your CM if it's not too personal!! I've been taking the maximum dose of Omega-3 this month and wow loads of EWCM for the past 3 days, but nothing today!! I was sure I was ovulating last night, many many days earlier that usual, but my temperature was still low this morning. I don't know what's going on!! I'm not sure what the difference is between EPO and Omega-3 for that.

Lovely pictures by the way!! I wish I could knit like that!

xoxo

Hey everyone!

Fisher, I'm curious to know what EPO did to your CM if it's not too personal!! I've been taking the maximum dose of Omega-3 this month and wow loads of EWCM for the past 3 days, but nothing today!! I was sure I was ovulating last night, many many days earlier that usual, but my temperature was still low this morning. I don't know what's going on!! I'm not sure what the difference is between EPO and Omega-3 for that.

Lovely pictures by the way!! I wish I could knit like that!

xoxo

Um, I'm an ER nurse there's no such thing as TMI for me ;-)

I usually get 4-5 days of textbook EWCM each month prior to O. Ive taken the EPO two months once in may along with Soy because, hell, nothing else has worked so why not experiment right? And it changed my CM to thin and watery. I actually blamed the soy. But didn't take either the next two cycles and everything went back to normal. But who doesn't want more CM? I mean people all over message boards are singing praises as to how important it is. So I tried just the EPO this month and once again thin watery CM and definitely not much of it either. No one seems to be very clear on whether watery is bad though, it seems like the consensus is it's still fertile. But people seem to think EWCM is 'better'. The EPO just seems to take away my EWCM for the month and replace it with a tiny amount the consistency of preseed instead. I'll keep you posted though as I should be Oing in the next 24hrs (given my routine)

Maybe Omega 3 is worth a try for me??? Lol

Fish oil helped my CM. I didn't have any before (that I noticed) and has made it noticeable to me now.

Oh Fisher that's too bad, sorry EPO is really not working for you. Thanks for the details!! I admit that watery CM tends to follow gravity more than EW, but it's supposed to be good enough. I'll keep you posted too!

Take care everyone ;)

Where is everyone else in their cycle? How are things going?

CD 16 here so I'm coming up on another 2ww, I'm feeling way better than the beginning of this cycle AF just made me terribly depressed this last time and the lousy mood and attitude just seemed to drag on and on....

Do ya know what Fisher, for the first time in 3 years I don't know what day I'm on! I'm just giving myself a bit of a break before I gather myself together for IVF (hopefully at the end of next month) very roughly it must be somewhere between 7 and 12 but that's my best guess!

And I'm actually quite enjoying not knowing for a change :)

Urchin occasionally I will have a back to basics cycle where I do nothing that could lead me to know where I am or if I have ovulated, it really is nice! However by the end of the cycle I am tearing my hair out not knowing if I am late or not :wacko:

Loving the way us ladies tend to trade advice on supplements and herbs the way most women swap recipe's :rofl:

According to FF I am 9DPO today, not really too much to mention. Left boob has ached since 6DPO which is pretty normal, cramps have gone but this seems to change each cycle BUT interestingly my CM seems to be drying up which usually doesn't happen (I seem to create loads between ovulation and the :witch:) but this could just be a few days thing :shrug:

I may be in full flow by the time next week's GP appointment arrives so I will be extremely peed off and likely to tear someone's head off with my teeth if I don't get the answer I want :haha:

Hey ladies
Thanks for all the info on epo I might try it next month but I'm really bad at swallowing pills and they're massive arn't they?
I'm cd20 today which is 6dpo so pretty much in the middle of my 2ww. Got my first cd21 blood test tomorrow hoping that turns out ok. This is the first month for me I know exactly where I am and what (I hope) should be going on in my body.

Fisher the baby hat and booties are sooo cute. Well done x

I've just got a little question for you all. . .
What's the desired choice for BFP announcements?
I know there is a section for success stories and we're not supposed to announce in here but I'd really love to know if any of you do get your wish.
Also if I get mine I'd really like to share it with you all.
Does anyone feel the same or should we just stick to the success threads?
Thanks x

Morning ladies! Been a busy weekend on here, sorry i wasnt around but its hard to get on here when DH is off as he moans about me being on the laptop.

Urchin - Where in ther west midlands are you? We live in Telford but in a similar type of area. Not awful but not where you want the kids to grow up, we are hoping to move in the next 12 months or so.

Nixy - genetics test are where they test you and DH to check for any genetic issues like i have. A translocation can cause MC but could also prevent an egg from implanting so might be worth asking to get this checked. Its not very common though xxx

FF - Looking forward to seeing the jewellery you are making and good luck with the GP.

Fisher - Those are lovely! I wish i had some knitting ability but i'm useless!

AFM - Temps are still high and now 10DPO so fingers crossed :)

CD27 for me and expecting the witch at the end of the week. I'm trying to be like some of you and have loads of PMA, but at times I'm finding it difficult to keep it up. Picked up my last round of clomid yesterday so I'm ready for whatever may happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->