Anyone LTTTC Number One?

thanks urchin, so sorry about the break in and really hoping that you manage to get back your nanas locket xx

well at least ive got something to look forward to have just booked a little holiday to scotland in june :thumbup:

Yay for holiday :dance:

Tasha we have an appointment this Friday with FS so expect that we will get the results then :) x

The :witch: got me.... I'm out.... :cry:

I hate those dam cheap IC's.... looks like surgery is my next step... Oh joy....

Hey ladies! I'd like to join this thread. I've been hiding out in the TTCAL section. Finally adventuring out. I've been TTC #1 for almost a year now. Had gotten pregnant in July but had a miscarriage a week after. So basically, it doesn't even feel like i was ever pregnant. I'm hoping i can have a BFP this month, but don't we all? I'll be testing Feb 3. FX'd

Babydust - you are a stronger woman than I to stay in TTCAL that long. Once I hit 6 months I couldn't let how long it was taking TTC be known. I was scared I would scare the girls off or that they would think it was normal to take a long time.

Heavenly, we're with CARE in Northampton - but they have clinics all over the country. It was our consultant who recommended it - but their waiting times were attractive (though got longer once we were on it)
But they are lovely - very helpful people and can't fault their care and support

Thank you, I will see if there is one in my area. x

well at least ive got something to look forward to have just booked a little holiday to scotland in june :thumbup:

That sounds lovely!

Tasha we have an appointment this Friday with FS so expect that we will get the results then :) x

Last time my OH had a SA, it was 2 years ago, he is having another one done next week, be interesting to see how it compares, his last one was pretty decent but there is always room for improvement!

The :witch: got me.... I'm out.... :cry:

I hate those dam cheap IC's.... looks like surgery is my next step... Oh joy....

Sorry to hear that. x

Hey ladies! I'd like to join this thread. I've been hiding out in the TTCAL section. Finally adventuring out. I've been TTC #1 for almost a year now. Had gotten pregnant in July but had a miscarriage a week after. So basically, it doesn't even feel like i was ever pregnant. I'm hoping i can have a BFP this month, but don't we all? I'll be testing Feb 3. FX'd

Sorry about the mc. :hugs: My AF is due in around 5 days but not sure if Clomid will wreak havoc or not with my cycle, seeing it's the first time I have used Clomid.

dazed, i've stayed in 2 threads over in ttcal with some good girls whom had a MC right around the time i did and still are having a time getting pregnant. So it definitely helps there. it's reality that some people may not get a BFP immediately after! Some ppl need to realize that, huh?!

heavenly, fx'd for you on clomid! I heard it's great for most women. hope this is your time!

dazed, i've stayed in 2 threads over in ttcal with some good girls whom had a MC right around the time i did and still are having a time getting pregnant. So it definitely helps there. it's reality that some people may not get a BFP immediately after! Some ppl need to realize that, huh?!

heavenly, fx'd for you on clomid! I heard it's great for most women. hope this is your time!

Your probably right that they need to know that, but I'm not the type of person to point it out. Too shy I guess.

Welcome to the group!! I am very sorry for your loss. :hugs::hugs:Good luck and baby dust to you!!:dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/frog-oup-DelightfulFrogs-LavenderMC-vi.jpg

Wannabeprego – Sorry the :witch: got you hunny x

Gilmore – Yeah for a hoilday! I love scotland and really want to go back soon, just got to find somewhere that doesnt mind 3 dogs stopping too.

Urchin – OMG so sorry to hear about the break in. Really hope it gets sorted for you xx

FF – Good luck for Friday x

Babydust – Welcome to the group and sorry for your loss x

:hugs: to anyone else i have missed.

AFM - Well i think we are out this cycle as i think i OVed on the Saturday but we only DTD on the Thursday night. After this he was 'not in the mood' *sigh* why is it that as soon as OV is here men seem to lose interest? I mean come on its the only thing you have to do in all this LOL. Other then that been busy with the puppies and get woken up at 3am everymorining by screaming puppies wanting food. Raina (their mum) looks at me like 'come on then the puppies are hungry' as she doesnt feed them all the time now. Cant say i blame her really as they do have very sharp little teeth.

I hope ur not out Razcox gl, FF good luck for friday. Welcome to the newbies and i hope everyone else is well xx

Aww Raz it only takes one hun :hugs: I remember when my Mum's dog had puppies just how sharp their little teeth and claws were; she was so sore and cut that we had to smother the worst bits in vaseline :( She didn't much enjoy being a Mummy and I remember there were countless times that she would be trying to escape into the corridoor dropping feeding puppies on the floor in her wake :wacko: Boo has finally stopped bleeding but is humping one of her toys like mad :blush: The worst part is she brings her toy over to you making you think she wants to play and then as your holding it in her preferred elevated position she humps away :blush: Not too sure whether to correct her or let her get it out of her system. It isn't dominance related more like she needs a man to impregnate her :haha: We all know that feeling just about ovulation ;) x

I would love to keep in touch!

I went in this morning to have my prolactin checked again. Now to just wait for the results!

Our situations are so similar! I have a 2mm microadenoma on my pituitary gland! I didn't suspect anything was wrong because I had no symptoms either! No leakage and I always get my period every month. There were about 2 months a year where sometimes my period would come late, but it's normally just like clockwork!

Good luck to you and it'd be great if we could keep in touch! I haven't seen many people on here with a prolactin problem!

@Raz, good luck and baby dust to you hun!!! Like the other girls said all it takes is that one :spermy:!!! :dust: :dust:

@Fiesty, Good luck with your appointment!! :flower:

AFM, I am freaking out trying to decide what to do because DH and me discussed me doing the surgery now since I just got my AF and I can schedule it now if i want... Eeekkk, I wasnt mentally prepared to do it just yet though, in my head I had been putting it off until my March cycle so I still had some time to debate doing both surgeries verses doing just the one... :wacko: My only concern is that we havent even filed our taxes yet, we are still waiting on some of the W2's that we need so we can file...But usually what happens with the medical bills, is it takes about a month for the health insurance company to process the claim and than the Fertility office will bill us, so I am thinking that with timing we could have our tax refund back before I even got billed for the surgeries...

Plus to be totally honest with you I am scared of having surgery, and at the same time I am excited about the possibilities it will bring for me to finally get my BFP... I was thinking if I just did the one required hysterscopy it would leave us more $$ to be able to do a round of IUI, but if I do both surgeries the costs would be greater now and we might not be able to afford to do IUI, but at the same time we could try on our own for a while since I will be prime and at my best fertility wise since my obstacles will be taken away, except of course we are still left with DH's low sperm count.... I just got him back on fertility vitamins to try to work on getting his :spermy: numbers back up again!!! What to do, What to do girls????????????? EEEEEeeekkkk, do it now and be able to start TTC again in March or wait until Marchto do it when we have our tax return back first..... Do one surgery or both... I am going to have to write a list of questions down and call my DR's office i think.. lordy I am going to drive myself to drink...

On a lighter note, totally off topic, I made yummy apple muffins lastnight!!! they cane out delicous!!!:haha: DH loved them and ate like 4 of them when I was done....:thumbup:Just thought I would share...LOL....

Than I just wanted to add to my last post, what if doing both surgeries could be the difference between me getting my BFP or not.... what if the choice to not do the second surgery makes that big of a difference and I dont take the chance... Eeekkkkk... :wacko:

Wannabe Do it, you will never be mentally prepared for it, but like you say it could make all the difference, and if not at least you will know and it will help in your journey either way, I do know what you are going through :) I was so glad and relieved that I did it and it has taken us to the next step xxx

Cynthia - When will you get the results? I'll be checking to see when you post them! Oh and you might have already said this but how long have you been on the medication now, or are you not on it now?

Probably by the end of the week I will know something. I am currently not on any meds!

Cynthia - When will you get the results? I'll be checking to see when you post them! Oh and you might have already said this but how long have you been on the medication now, or are you not on it now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->