Anyone LTTTC Number One?

Hey Ash- I was surprised to get my results so fast. Not good news. I went from a level 48 to 105! RE wants me to see an Endocrinologist. Already have the appointment set which isn't until March 1. My RE said once all this gets sorted out then I can continue on with fertility treatment (clomid + IUI).

Are you only temping to keep track of O? Good thing your OH will be back in time before you ovulate!

Cynthia - so sorry to hear about the elevated levels! I'm surprised your doctor wants you to see an endocrinologist. I got to a reproductive endocrinologist and he was able to prescribe me what I needed himself, since of course I need the prolactin to be okay because of TTC. Hmm ... do you know why he's sending you to an RE instead of prescribing the medication himself? I'm sure he has good reason, I just wonder what it is.

Yeah, I've been temping for about 4 cycles now ... I think I'm on my 4th cycle now and I have pretty consistent charts. I always get the temp rise at about the same time each month, etc. I'm a little annoyed because last cycle my temp stayed up really high I thought I might be preggo but it was a BFN when I tested! I like charting but temping drives you crazy sometimes! And yes, I'm very happy that my OH gets back just in time for O. If he didn't, he would hear about it for a while!

And if it goes bad this month and it's not bfp, then I'll be going to my FS and hopefully doing clomid or IUI or maybe both together! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next if it doesn't work out this month!

FF - guess what!
I've woken up this morning with proper AF-style cramps .... which means one of two things.
I predict a day of close knicker watch coming up!

Urch I expect you to keep us all fully abreast of any possible knicker watch updates!

light coloured knickers and white loo roll only please ;) These always lead to the best results :haha:

Well I think I'm annovulatory this month :cry: We are keeping up with the bedding just in-case but my temps are all over the place :( This is a wasted round post HSG so feeling really crappy about it!

FF that's blummin terrible - the least your ovaries could do post-HSG is squeeze out an egg.

I'm afraid I don't have any light coloured knickers clean (which is no mean feat seeing as I probably have about 50 pairs each of white and black) but I tend to save up washing to do a full load and it's been darks I've washed the last few times, not whites!
I have got a pristine white panty liner though, does that meet with your approval?

...and so far today, still bright and white down there :D

Danielle that sucks big style! :hugs: what day are you on? keep bd just in case you never know xx

Urhcin - So pleased everything is still bright and white for you,! :thumbup:

AFM: temps have started to drop already so guess I'm just waiting for her to show up

@Fiesty, Big hugs to you hun... :hugs: :hugs:

@Urchin!!! Good luck, I hope the :witch: stays away!!!Come on BFP!!!!!!! :af: :af::af::af: :dust: :dust:

AFM,So my DR called me back this morning, and of course i was half asleep since she woke me up and i could barely think straight, But she gave me another option to try to repeat the HSG to try to see if we can open the other tube again, But this time I would be on muscle relaxers and a volume to calm me down to see if that helps. But, I am not sure if my health insurance would cover the same procedure a second time so soon after the first one was done. Plus i had a really ruff time with my first HSG, it was horrible for me to be honest and the thought of redoing it isnt wonderful, but at the same time I could maybe avoid getting my belly cut into with the lap surgery, so now I have another option to obsess over and drive myself totally batty with!!! The DR. suggested I call and schedule the HSG now before the surgery if I want to try that first, but I dont know, I am so confused. The one tube that is possibly blocked, if there is a blockage and it didnt just spasm had the dye flow through the first part of the tube alright, it just never came out the end, so if there is a blockage than it is at the top of the tube which would require a lap to unblock it for the DR to be able to see where the blockage is at the top of the tube... And that is assuming the tube is even blocked in the first place....:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Of course the DR reminded me that I can just do the hysteroscopy and that I only need one tube open to be able to do IUI so the lap is of course optional, but of course my odds of pregnancy are increased with two open tubes.. Lordy i am going to go batty with this whole thing....

I really wish that it was standard to give a person muscle relaxers and volume before the HSG all of the time because I hear so many stories like mine with the tube maybe spasming or being blocked....etc.... I would of taken meds with my HSG for sure because I was a nervous wreck before mine.... lordy...:wacko:

FF - That sucks about not OVing. Will keep my fingers crossed an egg has or will pop out on the sly for you.

urchin - 3 out of the 4 times i have gotten a bfp it was after having AF type cramps early. The one time i remember being really upset because i thought i was out then about 5 days later i got a BFP. :thumbup:

Wannabe - Sorry i cant offer any advise or help as this is a bit beyond me. Wanted to send you a big cycber hug though for the stress its causeing x

Gilmore - Booo about the temps dropping, its always so depressing to see it!

Nothing to report here just plodding along waiting for AF to show in a week or so. Been doing some drawings to make a mascot for our breed club and looking after the pups. Alo gotten really into glee!

Thanks for the ovulation commiserations my lovelies :flower: I am currently CD16 here is my chart if you wish to have a peek; https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2 I have scoured back through my past 'natural' cycles and the latest I have ever ovulated is CD14 :wacko: I am clinging to the hope that the HSG has yet again delayed ovulation :shrug:

Urchin the liner does indeed meet with my approval :thumbup: As long as it's white that's all that matters to me :)

Wannabe I would personally go for the lap, yes it may be the scarier option BUT you are guaranteed to have the blockage sorted whereas with another HSG it is lower odds. I would imagine that the cost of an out of pocket HSG with extra meds would be the same as a lap?

Amy I really hope your not out hun :hugs:

Raz glad your keeping busy hun xxx

@Fiesty, thank you for the kind words and advice... :hugs: Yeah, the HSG without insurance would be $500.00 so it probably would end up being close to the cost of the lap after my health insurance pays, assuming that my health insurance wouldnt cover a second HSG... That is a good point to consider...

I just wanted to share this video clip with you girls... It is about a news reporter that has a support group for dealing with infertility and she discusses her problems she had with infertility...

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/41755675#41755675

@Fiesty, thank you for the kind words and advice... :hugs: Yeah, the HSG without insurance would be $500.00 so it probably would end up being close to the cost of the lap after my health insurance pays, assuming that my health insurance wouldnt cover a second HSG... That is a good point to consider...

I just wanted to share this video clip with you girls... It is about a news reporter that has a support group for dealing with infertility and she discusses her problems she had with infertility...

https://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/41755675#41755675

To add to this last post about the video.... i suppose I consider you B&B girls to be my support group since I dont have one IRL...:hugs::hugs: You ladies are the best!!! :hugs:

:hugs: I feel the same way! Even though a couple people know about me ttc, they just don't understand how I feel either because they haven't started ttc or were never ltttc. You ladies are amazing!

this group is indeed the best - I have a couple of people IRL who really do know what I'm going through because their TTC journey has been as long as mine ... but there are still things I can tell you lot that I wouldn't tell them.
e.g. there is one person I know who is also going through IVF - but I am her manager so there's a limit to the things I can discuss with her. She is a lovely person and we get on really well, but honestly, would you want your boss telling you about her strumping schedule???

I also have 2 family members who have also struggled to conceive (both now have beautiful daughters) but still I don't think they want to know about my cervical mucus or Mr Urch's soldiers :D

But on here, I can tell you what I like and I know you won't judge me (cuz you're all doing it too) and I know you all understand the pain and the frustration and the jealousy and the anger and all of the other emotions that us LTTTCers go through.

and we can advise and support each other because we have all been there and we all KNOW!

yaaaayyyy for us!

Because of our loss some people IRL know we are trying but I can't really talk to my best friend about it because she suffered a still birth shortly after we lost Sprout so it is not really a topic I would want to put her through. On here however you all know my nightly shenanigans, knicker contents and severely bad moods, thank you lovelies :hugs:

Wannabe that was an interesting view, I can't believe it is only 1 in 8, I had it in my head it was something like 1 in 4, god I feel like an even bigger loser now :haha: The exclusive club that no one wants to be in :rofl:

Well it's official post Christmas bloat is taking over, I feel like poo and the weight is creeping up. Seeing as I am going vegan next cycle it is time I re-joined the gym :dance: I only quit last year as stopped going and couldn't justify the expense but I am actually really looking forward to it again :)

FF that's blummin terrible - the least your ovaries could do post-HSG is squeeze out an egg.

I'm afraid I don't have any light coloured knickers clean (which is no mean feat seeing as I probably have about 50 pairs each of white and black) but I tend to save up washing to do a full load and it's been darks I've washed the last few times, not whites!
I have got a pristine white panty liner though, does that meet with your approval?

...and so far today, still bright and white down there :D

Urchin, exciting times... keep us posted! x:hugs:

You'll be pleased to know I did a white4s wash last night - just for you lot :D
So white pants are a go!

Feeling a little more 'normal' in the belly department this morning ... not so full or crampy - which has given me a little check in the hopefulness department.

This really is the toughest of 2WWs

I really am praying u get ur bfp urchin x FF good luck with oh results x Afm i had my hsg yesturday which was painful but bearable so now i am just waiting for an appointment for the results xx

Just popping in to say Hi and to say i have still been lurking and following all of your progress...

and to say 'hear hear' to this being the best group!

Hope your all well and :dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->