Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

I have read a chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy confirmed at home but not by a dr with blood work or ultra sound... I could be wrong though

Yes i am still taking my low dose aspirin and pre-natals (my prenatals vitamins do that to me too with my urine!) If i were u id get 1 more BD in, just in case... bc they say once ur get ur +OPK that means ull ov in then next 24-48 hours.

I am the same way, i defo steer clear of anything once i get my BFP, i still drink alch here and there until i get my BFP but i dont go crazy i usually stick to wine in my 2WW. haha It really feels nice to be in the situation again, thought itd be a while before i was in the 2WW

So I kinda tricked the hubby but we did the deed so no we wait, and I definately had ovulation pain today... It's pretty hard to miss

hi ladies,

havent been on here for a while, if i classed the first day of bleed with mc as CD1 im now on CD25, i have had the following:

Backache
headache
vein showing on breasts
bloating
constipated
pressure in my stomach
feeling and actually being sick
dizzy
heartburn, real bad!

but yet still no :BFP: xxx

Yes i am still taking my low dose aspirin and pre-natals (my prenatals vitamins do that to me too with my urine!) If i were u id get 1 more BD in, just in case... bc they say once ur get ur +OPK that means ull ov in then next 24-48 hours.

I am the same way, i defo steer clear of anything once i get my BFP, i still drink alch here and there until i get my BFP but i dont go crazy i usually stick to wine in my 2WW. haha It really feels nice to be in the situation again, thought itd be a while before i was in the 2WW

So I kinda tricked the hubby but we did the deed so no we wait, and I definately had ovulation pain today... It's pretty hard to miss

YAY! im feeling really good about this month for you :happydance:

I have read a chemical pregnancy is a pregnancy confirmed at home but not by a dr with blood work or ultra sound... I could be wrong though

thats my understanding as well..... its when your a tiny bit pregnant and you get a + HPT but ends up in a early MC. Where your period comes a couple days late. They dont consider it a clinical pregnancy until the first ultrasound of seeing a heartbeat. They happen due to improper implantation or chromosome abnormalities.

I only had 1 day of EWCM (which usually i get like 2ish or maybe 3) i found that intersting.... but i was feeling those twinges on my left side which i took as Ov, and today im really crampy.... i have NO idea what my body is doing. All i can do it wait for AF or even better a BFP!

I only had 1 day of EWCM (which usually i get like 2ish or maybe 3) i found that intersting.... but i was feeling those twinges on my left side which i took as Ov, and today im really crampy.... i have NO idea what my body is doing. All i can do it wait for AF or even better a BFP!

I had the twinges the day after my positive opk and yesterday it felt like cramps, they weren't super painful but kinda like I could have started af.. I have been told it's very common after birth or mc to feel it

I had the twinges the day after my positive opk and yesterday it felt like cramps, they weren't super painful but kinda like I could have started af.. I have been told it's very common after birth or mc to feel it

good to know! cus i am experience exactly what you did just a day or so behind you! hopefully we get our BFP together! :hugs: then we can follow eachother around on threads haha

Hopefully I get implantation bleeding this time, I didn't last time and just spotted for three weeks.. Today I am feeling very positive about this and hope we all get our bfp and sticky beans.

Ye think that's about it. I think it's not medically classed as a mc if it's before a heartbeat could have been detected on u/s. so 3-5 weeks preg. I'd never heard of it before until I joined her and then it happened to me x

Well today was my birthday and the only thing I want is a baby, I don't care if it's late bit I want a baby this year :)

Well today was my birthday and the only thing I want is a baby, I don't care if it's late bit I want a baby this year :)

Happy birthday love!!! :hugs:

We will get it... who knows maybe youll get 2!! A gal in my old thread when our due dates were in Dec. she had tried for almost 3 years.... and she just found out shes having twins! I know shes for sure thinking it was worth the wait

Happy birthday Finally!!! I have no doubt in my mind that we will all be pregnant this year. Unfortunately I think we have all missed the cut off for a 2012 baby. I think maybe not, there could be some December babies still. My birthday is in September so that's when I would like to be pregnant by:) ugh and this time I'm not telling anyone until I'm showing lol.

Little J- I read somewhere that if you take baby aspirin before ovulation, it can increase your chance of having twins. I don't know if it's true or not.

Thanks ladies, I'm okay with a 2013 baby before misscarying I had it all planned to when and when I didn't want to have a baby bit now I don't care what month or day or anything because I realized how hard it can be to even just there

Ill take what i can get!! 1-2 even 3! haha I only did it to help my uterus get back to normal bc my 2nd MC was pretty heavy.... so if no BFP this time around then ill only use the baby aspirin after Ov from then on out.

Finally- I know what you mean! you read about how to have better chances conceiving a boy/girl, or tyring to get the due date around a specific date, but really as long as i have a healthy baby i dont care! Who woulda thought it was alot harder than we thought! We were taught in school if we sneezed by a boy we would get pregnant haha

Thanks ladies, I'm okay with a 2013 baby before misscarying I had it all planned to when and when I didn't want to have a baby bit now I don't care what month or day or anything because I realized how hard it can be to even just there

me too hun, i didnt want a boy or a december baby but right now i dont care i just want anything!!!! xxx

Ya when we started trying I was like okay we can have early November no December January and February are okay no march April or may and the rest of the months are good ( this is all related to the hubbys work schedule) but now I don't even care it could be a Christmas day baby and I'll be happy

See, i was hopin my last pregnancy would for sure stick bc my B-day is Dec. 12th.... so that woulda been nice to have a december baby.... but now were shooting for this time bc if it is itd be somewhat close to hubbys birthday in Feb!

This last MC, the due date was Christmas Day, a sort of a scary idea, but I had started to think of it as my special little Christmas present...I'd take any date, any gender...

I'll admit it (and there's nothing wrong with admitting it, lol) that I secretly hope for a boy rather than a girl, I'd love either, but I can just "see" my hubby working on a car (his hobby) with a little boy trying to look over the side to "help"...
I know it's a "crazy" thought, I realize it, but sometimes I feel like my MC was my "chance" at my little boy.....
I would love a girl like crazy, it's not that I don't want one, and I could still see a little girl trying to peek over under the hood of a car with my hubby just as easily...but I already feel bad for even thinking that I feel like if I get pregnant again that my "boy" is gone and I feel like I'll "end up" with a girl next time...and I feel bad for even thinking it...anyone else have similar thoughts?

Yes I feel like I lost our girl, my husband really wanted/wants a girl and for some reason I want to call the baby we lost lily (like an Easter lily) because we lost around that time but I just have this feeling that she was a girl and now were going to "pop" out boys and will have to wait till I'm older to have girls, thankfully the hubby is older and he is the one who has to get older for it to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->