Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

I felt so strongly that my first pregnancy was a boy which is what I really want (mainly to use my fathers name) that I felt like I lost my little boy. The second pregnancy I didn't have that strong feeling so I convinced myself it was a girl so now I just don't know what I will feel like next time. I just love seeing little baby girls but the thought of snuggling up with a little boy just melts my heart. Ugh I really don't care anymore I just want a baby. After all this trouble with keeping a baby I'm starting to feel as though I should keep the sex a surprise.

I think after a MC your just so grateful for anything! i always wanted a late in the year baby so i could get back into shape for the summer and i wouldnt be pregnant on my birthday (so selfish) so i could drink but now i would give up drinking forever!! xxx

hubby and i would like a boy first then a little girl sooo the big brother can protect the little sister, but we dont care which comes first. We just want a little baby to hold in our arms that came from us :hugs:

The thread's been slow the last few days...how are you ladies doing? How's everyone feeling?
I'm currently 5DPO and regular cycle symptoms so far, nothing out of the ordinary or anything to write home about. I trying to stay cautiously optimistic...deep down I don't feel like it'll be this cycle, but I'm trying to stay hopeful.

Well it's mothers day today and I feel sad, but I have asli felt some craampyness so hopefully that is implantation and will see spotting soon I have a few more days before I test but it was definately something. I have also been with family all weekend and been talking about what happened which makes me feel better but really sad too. I have drank this weekend but after today I may have a glass of wine or two but to make it so my family doesn't ask questions about anything I have to "pretend" alcohol is nothing

AF showed up yesterday after 4 weeks 2 days after my MC, quite happy but quite sad, glad that my body wasnt messed up too much!! GL to all those in the tww!! xxxx

sorry Cath:hugs:

i dont have too many symptoms to rave about either..... all typical PMS symptoms (which mocks pregnancy symptoms as well! :thumbup:) but im not getting my hopes up as i am not as confident bc no sore BBs like i usually get when i get my BFP....

this weekend will be the real test! it cant come soon enough!

I am having alot of creammy white CM.... i never noticed this much before tho?

I also am have quite a bit of creamy white cm but other than that and lower back aches that's it for today. Hubby really wants me to be pregnant this time around, I don't see why he didn't think that a week and a half ago when it mattered but atleast he is on board and will be happy if it happens.... I want to be so bad

I had that creamy white CM before my BFP this last time. It was one of my things that actually tipped me off, I usually dry up pretty quickly after OVing.

It was the creamy CM, the excess salivation and the sore bbs that were my top symptoms.

I'm just 6DPO, I had tingly sensitive nips the last few days but I'm not feeling much of anything today. My CM hasn't dried up yet which is kind of a good sign and I'm definitely not quite drooling like last time...maybe a bit more than usual, but I'm able to keep it in my mouth, lol.

Not "out", but nothing that really says "pregnant" yet....

I felt so strongly that my first pregnancy was a boy which is what I really want (mainly to use my fathers name) that I felt like I lost my little boy. The second pregnancy I didn't have that strong feeling so I convinced myself it was a girl so now I just don't know what I will feel like next time. I just love seeing little baby girls but the thought of snuggling up with a little boy just melts my heart. Ugh I really don't care anymore I just want a baby. After all this trouble with keeping a baby I'm starting to feel as though I should keep the sex a surprise.

Amazing , I felt strongly I had a boy too :(

just vomited and iv been to the toilet 8 times today and its 4.45pm........... starting to feel a bit optimistic! xx

if ur having symptoms like that, u should for sure get a + HPT. Have u taken one?

Yep iv worked it out I'm only 6 dpo so its neg but I got a frer coming so ill use that on Sunday so fx! Xxx

Hi was wondering if u got your first period after MC? I havent yet. I MC on 20/4. I start having PMS now.

Well tonight I am feeling a little like I am not going to be pregnant this time around but I so hope that I am wrong... It's like I need a magic ball so I can just be excited until my bfp comes or just know that I don't need to anticipate anything... :/ the only symptoms o had last time were a sore tail bone and sore nipples after like 12 dpo

just vomited and iv been to the toilet 8 times today and its 4.45pm........... starting to feel a bit optimistic! xx

if ur having symptoms like that, u should for sure get a + HPT. Have u taken one?

Yep iv worked it out I'm only 6 dpo so its neg but I got a frer coming so ill use that on Sunday so fx! Xxx

Hi was wondering if u got your first period after MC? I havent yet. I MC on 20/4. I start having PMS now.

I miscarried on Friday 13th and had my AF on 13th may so exactly 30 days later xxx

sara- after my 1st MC in March it took me 3.5 weeks to even Ov! i fell pregnant right away before and AF but i got my + on April 10th... but then i ended up MC 04/17..... so i have yet to get a AF for this cycle but i noticed i Ovd about 05/07 as i had the EWCM! So hopefully this weekend i get my BFP! or AF will be paying a visit by next week

Finally- i notice when i have a small symptom, it goes away...and another one arises... i just wish they all were together so it didnt make me feel like i was trying to symptom spot! Like this morning.... not really crampy like the last few days.... but my nips are getting sore and BB's are starting to get sore (not sure if its bc iv been touching them) but my nips for SURE are sore, cant miss that discomfort. I also have been starting to get small lower backache.

Im curious to see how this turns out for us!
Remember, a BFP is fair game until AF arrives!!

Somtimes when i test i want to pray in the bathroom its Neg. bc thats what teenage girls do and alot of them turn out BFP:haha: Yea, i think wierd....

I excited for those of you testing soon. Little J you are funny. I love your pray in the bathroom theory. Let me know if it works lol. I still haven't felt ovulation yet. Its been three weeks since my miscarriage so I'm thinking I've got another two or two and half weeks before AF comes. Oh well I guess. I have three weeks left in my current internship so part of me thinks it would be nice to slide by without AF but the other part of me just hopes she comes soon so I can get on with my first cycle back trying. My endocrinologist appointment is this Thursday :happydance: so I'm pretty excited about that even though I know they won't do anything but talk to us. It just feels good to get the process started.

I excited for those of you testing soon. Little J you are funny. I love your pray in the bathroom theory. Let me know if it works lol. I still haven't felt ovulation yet. Its been three weeks since my miscarriage so I'm thinking I've got another two or two and half weeks before AF comes. Oh well I guess. I have three weeks left in my current internship so part of me thinks it would be nice to slide by without AF but the other part of me just hopes she comes soon so I can get on with my first cycle back trying. My endocrinologist appointment is this Thursday :happydance: so I'm pretty excited about that even though I know they won't do anything but talk to us. It just feels good to get the process started.

with my first MC i didnt get Ov until 3 and a half weeks after i first started bleeding from the MC. It felt like forever!! your close to it happeneing atleast tho! closer than you were yesterday :thumbup:

i really want to test.... but im not as optimistic as i usually am when i was pregnant the last 2 times, hope im wrong! I want to test tomorrow morning but i dont know if thats too early or not? Id be 10 DPO. AHHH i just wanna know before the weekend!

sorry for those who are in some other threads as me (cath! :haha:)

but look at what i got this morning. FMU popped up in 3ish min or so!!

i can see a FAINT FAINT line. what do you think!?

regardless im going to go get a blood test done today so i can get my progesterone levels checked. i dont wanna wait all weekend if i can get progesterone supplements if i need them to prevent another loss!

Attachments

• IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
sorry for those who are in some other threads as me (cath! :haha:)

but look at what i got this morning. FMU popped up in 3ish min or so!!

i can see a FAINT FAINT line. what do you think!?

regardless im going to go get a blood test done today so i can get my progesterone levels checked. i dont wanna wait all weekend if i can get progesterone supplements if i need them to prevent another loss!

Hahaha dont worry about me hun! the more people that see it the better!! even if we cant see it, a faint line doesnt always show up via a camera, if you can see it you go and get your bloods and do what you have to do xxx

I see something on your test chick... Go straight to docs and get progesterone tested ASAP! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->