Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/005992a6.jpg

I tested this morning (been testing every 2 days to see the hcg leaving)...

The bottom test was this morning and the one up from it is from 2 days ago, which was über faint! I honestly thought this morning I would get a bfn! But it's ever so slightly darker!

I'm so confused :/

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h177/leannerain/005992a6.jpg

I tested this morning (been testing every 2 days to see the hcg leaving)...

The bottom test was this morning and the one up from it is from 2 days ago, which was über faint! I honestly thought this morning I would get a bfn! But it's ever so slightly darker!

I'm so confused :/

they say the dye in each HPT test differs slightly, so dont worry.... itll be gone within a few days! you can tell it was leaveing ur system pretty quick!

oh! and your Wee might have been a little more concentrated today then yesterday

Babes bugs are you getting blood tests done to monitor you Hcg? My doc is making me. Mine was finally down to 3 on Monday I'm not sure why it won't go to 0. This happened last time too.

Little J I see the line. Congrats girl. Keep us posted on blood work.

Nope I'm not having blood tests, the only hcg test I had was before the d&c... Basically I've just been left too it lol :)

Hello, I am another one who had a mc in april, I found out easter morning (8th) that i was preg and by Thurs 12th I had started to bleed heavily. Went to the ER and it was a threatend mc but I knew it was happening. By that Sunday I had passed the baby and I was at 6 weeks. My hcg levels were at 1159 at that time and I have been going to get my readings done since then and Yesterday I went hopefully for the last time. It just brings back sad memories. I skipped two of the visits because I just didn't want to face the facts. But the nurse called me in .. I felt like a little child being told what to do. I have not seen my doc and that fustrating as well especially when they cant tell you a thing about how your body is going to handle this or facts of mc or anything not even a pamplet. smh.. Well I just found this site bc I feel like the pain is trying to wiggle its way back in. and I needed to talk to someone about this.. I have stopped bleeding about 2 almost 3 wks ago and my levels should be finally back to 0 this time.. I would like to get pregnant again and at the same time I am okay if it doesn't happen. I am just wondering now when is my cycle coming. (sigh) cant wait for this to be over.

Hello, I am another one who had a mc in april, I found out easter morning (8th) that i was preg and by Thurs 12th I had started to bleed heavily. Went to the ER and it was a threatend mc but I knew it was happening. By that Sunday I had passed the baby and I was at 6 weeks. My hcg levels were at 1159 at that time and I have been going to get my readings done since then and Yesterday I went hopefully for the last time. It just brings back sad memories. I skipped two of the visits because I just didn't want to face the facts. But the nurse called me in .. I felt like a little child being told what to do. I have not seen my doc and that fustrating as well especially when they cant tell you a thing about how your body is going to handle this or facts of mc or anything not even a pamplet. smh.. Well I just found this site bc I feel like the pain is trying to wiggle its way back in. and I needed to talk to someone about this.. I have stopped bleeding about 2 almost 3 wks ago and my levels should be finally back to 0 this time.. I would like to get pregnant again and at the same time I am okay if it doesn't happen. I am just wondering now when is my cycle coming. (sigh) cant wait for this to be over.

im sorry for your loss hun :hugs:
losses are never easy and im glad we have eachother for support. Everything will get back to normal for the most part soon. I feel like going thru this situation makes us stronger women and it will make us not take our future chidren for granted and cherish them that much more

Sorry for your loss hun :hugs: its one of lifes cruel ways,stick to this site and you will feel a lot of comfort,it will be 5 weeks tomorrow that I mc and I can guarantee that ill be in a shitty mood,it does get better but your ok to still feel upset in a few weeks. My af arrived 30 days after the first day of bleeding from mc and I'm using opks to determined when o will arrive xxx

Treazure welcome to the group and I am sorry for your loss. It is nice to be able to talk to people who understand.

I am so upset right now. I had my appointment with the endocrinologist today but stupid traffic made me miss it. I was 20 minutes late so they had to reschedule me. The soonest they could get me in is in two weeks. I'm just so angry at myself for not leaving sooner. I just want to do everything I possibly can to have a healthy baby and I'm just not off to a good start here by missing my appointment.

Hope-
youll get to figure it out! Dont worry. I hate when things happen you cant control... always puts a damper on a day. Hope these next 2 weeks fly by fast for you so you can get answers!

So the Dr. just prescribed me with Prometrium 200mg a day until the results come back. Thank goodness, i feel like i can breath a little better knowing atleast i am trying somthing to help this beanie :thumbup:

So the Dr. just prescribed me with Prometrium 200mg a day until the results come back. Thank goodness, i feel like i can breath a little better knowing atleast i am trying somthing to help this beanie :thumbup:

Glad to hear they were able to do *something*. I have my FXd for you!!! At this point little victories are victories for all of us! Gotta hold on to something!

Ugh...AF got me...but I won't do too much complaining since it also means everything is okay...I'm going to continue on using preseed/softcups/clearblue digi OPKs/baby aspirin/prenatals and BBT

This was the first time ever doing BBT and I liked being able to see what was going on. I OVd later that I really thought I would and my cycle was one day shorter, so my luteal phase was shorter than I expected only 11 days. It may have been from the MC, but it since it was a very early MC and everything about the cycle seemed very normal, we'll see. I've got standing lab orders for checking my progesterone. I may have to ask if the day will change since before I thought I was a standard 14/14, 28day cycle and they'd do the draw on day 21.

I'll probably call in and leave my doc a telephone consult, plus ask her if any of the testing from the antiphospholipid testing came back.

just got my progesterone results back. They are low/borderline at 8! GEEZ! no wonder my pregnancies didnt last longer than a few days to a week after a missed AF

I am SOOOO glad to have asked to be put on supplements right away. Now i have to just take them once a day until 12 weeks i think?

PLEASE BABY STICK!!! Mommy is trying to do all she can to let you see the world!!

Glad they were able to give you something!!!
I'm set to have my progesterone checked this month, the lab order is standing. My doc was out, but I should hear tomorrow what day they want to check and how the testing came back for my antiphospholipid testing.

Last time I talked to her the progesterone was supposed to be day 21 of 28, but this last cycle was 26 days. And I OVd later than I though so my luteal phase was pretty short at only 11 days...
I don't know if they go by how long the cycle is or a specific number of days past ovulation. I BBT chart, so if it's a certain DPO, I'll know as I go...we'll see, I've still got some time either way so hubby comes back in town for good on Thursday so there will be plenty of BDing this cycle!

Has anyone had this happen?

The top test on the pic if from the other day, I honestly thought the next test I would take would be a bfn...

But it was darker and as you can see, ther have got a tiny bit darker...

Has this Happened to anyone, is something wrong?

Attachments

• P1060463.jpg
    P1060463.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 9

The top test on the pic if from the other day, I honestly thought the next test I would take would be a bfn...

it looks pretty faint,. i bet another day or 2 will be gone. remember i bet its all dependent on ur pee concentration hun!

Is it possible you could be pregnant?

i was just going to say you might be pregnant again hun, iv read on the net that some women ov straight after a mc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->