Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

Babybray-
Glad you got it figured out! What an aweful experience!! i would assume its like a cat sctraching on the way through your ureter!

sara-
Sorry for your loss my dear...:hugs:
But i think youll find tons of support on here with us ladies who have been through it as well. Lets all hope for a May/June sticky BFP!

Babybray-
Glad you got it figured out! What an aweful experience!! i would assume its like a cat sctraching on the way through your ureter!

sara-
Sorry for your loss my dear...:hugs:
But i think youll find tons of support on here with us ladies who have been through it as well. Lets all hope for a May/June sticky BFP!

Im with you on that one hun! heres to the :bfp: xxx

Stone is OUT! Yippee~!! I'm still kinda in shock, lol! I'm a healthy, slim, 24 year old, who eats healthy and drinks plenty of water! And I'm a urology tech! A stone!? Really!?!?! At least I can laugh about it now...I guess it's another experience I can use to help relate to my patients...
Thankfully I was only uncomfortable for that first night. I feel fantastic now. Well, at least like I did "pre-stone".
Went off the baby aspirin for a bit with the whole stone thing going on, but I'm going to start back up tomorrow probably. I also got my early pregnancy test strips, the 10miu/mL tests, along with my SoftCups in the mail today!!! My OPK's aren't showing up positive yet, but hopefully, my hubby and I will be able to do quite a bit of baby dancing this weekend and maybe that egg will drop within the next few days!
He should be home tomorrow evening~ so we'll see~~~ <3 <3
If this cycle is like my cycles before the MC, everything *should* line up pretty well...AF should be due the 22nd this month...[-o&lt;

My cycles were Lovely before my MC got a funny feeling that i can kiss those cycles goodbye :(

My cycles were Lovely before my MC got a funny feeling that i can kiss those cycles goodbye :(

same with mine!(even tho they were a tad longer than i wanted at 33-34 days BUT they were to a T so i knew i was ovulating and it was always so nice knowing when potential AF was going to pay a visit)

That's exactly how mine was, I knew ovulation I knew my lp... It doesn't feel nice to be back at square one again :(

That's exactly how mine was, I knew ovulation I knew my lp... It doesn't feel nice to be back at square one again :(

did u ever get your test results back yet about the possible molar pregnancy?!

Nope not yet... My d&c was last Friday so it's only been a week.. I've Been told it could be be anywhere between 2 weeks to 8 weeks! Im sooo anxious I just want to know! :)

Nope not yet... My d&c was last Friday so it's only been a week.. I've Been told it could be be anywhere between 2 weeks to 8 weeks! Im sooo anxious I just want to know! :)

It can take up to 8 weeks? They should put those tests on rush order after having gone through a loss they just lengthen out the process.. I hope it only takes two

Geez....i wonder what testing it all has to go through first....

I hope its sooner than later for you tho!And i hope its good news as well :hugs:

I'm dreading the 8 week wait bit! But IM going to ring her on Monday... Because if everything is ok, then I want to try ASAP and not miss next ovulation day x

got my bloods back, HCG is still 46 so I'm not to 0 yet. It's been like 2 weeks already. I have a feeling this first cycle is going to be very long for me. I can usually feel ovulation and my LP is almost always 14 days so I'll just wait until I have ovulation pain. I just hope to be back on schedule in June. My best friend just had a little girl a couple days ago and I went to visit last night. She is just beautiful and as happy as I am for her I'm still a little angry inside. She started TTC 3 months after me and my DH started and here she is with a beautiful baby and I've got nothing.

So today is cd 28 and I got my positive opk ( I hope so at least I have taken three to make sure they aren't faulty). Now let the trying begin again!!! All I want for my birthday is a bfp and for that matter mothers day because I should have been 12 weeks by then... The strange thing about today is that I felt nausea a little this morning too so I wonder if it's my body being in a funk because I know I can't be pregnant yet.

Hopefully everyone starts to ovulate soon.

Do you all know if its typical to have a much longer cycle after MC? Prior to this, I was spot on - 28 day cycles O on day 14...now I don't know what to expect :(

Got my positive OPK today like 10mins ago CD13, like clockwork almost :thumbup:!!! Grateful I have been this regular after this MC! I mainly think because it was so early that it hasn't caused too many issues with my cycle.

Hubby and I baby-danced Friday evening and this morning!! I had so see him back off to training, so I may not see him for another 2-3 weeks, so lets hope we catch the egg and it sticks!!!!

I was so nervous I either wasn't going to show signs of OVing at all,or that it would end up being over a week or so after he left again! So in a way, my TWW starts now...I won't have any more chances to baby-dance for a while...
I've been doing the X1 baby aspirin a day, and we used preseed (about 2g) and I put a softcup in after both times, I still have the one from this morning in right now (if that's TMI, sorry!!:blush:). I also put a small amount of preseed in the little resevoir of the soft cup both times I used it, because it seems like most of the preseed...*ehem*... disappears....

Here's hoping to a healthy little egg, strong swimmers and a sticky little bean!!
I'll have my fingers crossed for everyone of us! Praying for normal cycles, for healthy hormone levels and BFPs for everyone in the near future!!!! I'll be sticking around here with high hopes for all of us! I can honestly say that this thread has helped keep my sane....It's been a rough couple weeks....
Thank you everyone :hugs::hugs:

Yay, that's exciting I hope you get a little sticky bean.. We will be testing around the same time !!

I woke up to EWCM this morning!! WAHOO!!! im gunna be joining you ladies in the 2WW! I was shocked bc that means i Ov'd at my normal time!! i thought i wouldnt have bc my first MC i Ov'd a week later than my normal time! And i thought for sure with my 2nd MC i would Ov later bc it was ALOT heavier of a MC....

Im so excited!! Even if i dont get a BFP this cycle, im just glad my body is kinda back to normal!

(I also wonder if it was the soy nuts i was eating at the beginning of the cycle that helped bring my Ov to be normal?)

Do you all know if its typical to have a much longer cycle after MC? Prior to this, I was spot on - 28 day cycles O on day 14...now I don't know what to expect :(

Its hard to say....and depends on how far along you were..... my first MC in march i was 5 weeks along and Ov a week later than my normal cycle.... got a BFP right away (before an AF) and ended up MC again in April which was 5 weeks along as well, which i just got signs of Ov.! So i ov'd at my normal time for the 2nd MC.

I did eat soy nuts from CD5-CD9 which may have helped shift my ov back to normal but who knows! I guess its just the waiting game for you to see what your body is going to do. Good luck hun!

Hope, you will get your STICKY BFP soon.... we all will. U cant lose hope on somthing you want so bad, itll happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->