• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

I forgot to say that the top test was from last week and I've tested everyday since... So the bottom test is the most recent.

There is a possibility I could be pregnant... But I think by now it would of been a lot darker?

Hi, just popped in to post. I had a miscarriage on 13th April, just as cathgibbs who started this post. I had the D&C on 13th April. Still waiting for my periods to return. Really worried nothing has happened yet and and starting to panic a bit. Stressing out doesn't help but was wondering how long it took for people to get their period back? Should I be worried? Its been 6 weeks and nothing....

Hi hun, my periods took exactly 30 days to come back, i had MC naturally though and i know if you have a D&C it can take a while, FX it wont be much longer xxx

i had a natural MC as well and it took my 3 1/2 weeks to even OV! so its does take a while for some people... especially if you had a D&C. I think they say if 8 weeks rolls around and still nothing to go into the Dr. and have them give you somthing to jump start your cycle

My miscarriage was 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for signs of ovulation. I don't track it but I usually feel it so it could have happened without me knowing. Anyway I think mine will be at least 6 weeks so I'm right there with you. Have you taken a pregnancy test just to be sure?

My miscarriage was 4 weeks ago and I'm still waiting for signs of ovulation. I don't track it but I usually feel it so it could have happened without me knowing. Anyway I think mine will be at least 6 weeks so I'm right there with you. Have you taken a pregnancy test just to be sure?

Sorry for your loss sweetie. Taken a test every couple of days since being late but BFN all the way. Haven't got any of my usual signs either so positive I'm not. I thought my LP would stay the same but knew ovulation would be effected. Usually a regular 28 day cycle, ov on day 15 or 16. This d&c cycle ov was day 24! So, was really pleased when that finally happened but 17 DPO now. Fingers crossed you we get our AF soon, I'm usually hoping it would be late and now I'm praying it will turn up!

I never ovulated immediately after my mc (temping, OPK, and CBFM - plus I didn't feel it, and I usually do). I then got AF 30 days after the mc bleeding started...

Hi ladies-

Just popping in for a quick update. I had my miscarriage on 4/23 and it looks as if I ovulated last week! Pretty sure there is no way for me to be pregnant this month because we missed our window but I'm relieved that we will be starting over in a week or so.

Yay!!! OPKs are getting darker!!! I def did not OV when i thought so that means my cycle is more or less back to normal if i OV within the next 3 days! YAY!! so happy!! and me and OH have DTD last night the night before and will be doing it tonight, tomorrow morning (hopefully) tomorrow night and Saturday so i think we will most def catch the egg!! haha

IMAG1236.jpg

Itsdarker in real life xxx

i know im getting all excited now! it looks a lot darker in real life haha just shown my friend in work and she said it looks really dark :) happy now xxx

Yay Cath that is so exciting. I don't have any opks but yesterday I finally started feeling pre ovulation pains and pressures. Just two more weeks till AF then. My luteal phase was always 14 days. I have my pap biopsy thing today though so I'm sure I'll be crampy so at least I was able to feel ovulation coming before it was masked by my appointment.

Yay Cath that is so exciting. I don't have any opks but yesterday I finally started feeling pre ovulation pains and pressures. Just two more weeks till AF then. My luteal phase was always 14 days. I have my pap biopsy thing today though so I'm sure I'll be crampy so at least I was able to feel ovulation coming before it was masked by my appointment.

yea, ull feel crampy.... i had a biopsy done (everything turned out fine tho, just my cervical cells proliferating) and its the wierdest feeling..... its not like a pain feeling, its just an awkward internal feeling bc they take like an "alligator" forcept and clip off a peice of cervical tissue. they might use monsel solution or silver nitrate stick (which looks like a match stick) to stop bleeding. And you might have some black dicharge looking stuff/goop from it, so id recommend wearing a panty liner.

Good luck hun! Im sure everything will be fine!

yea, ull feel crampy.... i had a biopsy done (everything turned out fine tho, just my cervical cells proliferating) and its the wierdest feeling..... its not like a pain feeling, its just an awkward internal feeling bc they take like an "alligator" forcept and clip off a peice of cervical tissue. they might use monsel solution or silver nitrate stick (which looks like a match stick) to stop bleeding. And you might have some black dicharge looking stuff/goop from it, so id recommend wearing a panty liner.

Do you know if this procedure weakens the cervix making me wait yet another month to TTC or is it minimal?

Do you know if this procedure weakens the cervix making me wait yet another month to TTC or is it minimal?

itll be minimal, even if they have to sample a few spots on your cervix itll be fine. If down the line u wouod need a Cone biopsy (which they only do for women with HSIL=high grade lessions) then its a little different story. They tend to not do Cone biopsy on women of child bearing age bc it can cause in incompitent cervix. So they usually doa LEEP which is there they basically burn off the lining of all the malignant/bad cells. You will be fine tho hun, your not near that stage at all.

The cramps are like bad AF cramps, but it only lasts a few hours

Whew I survived the doctor. They had to biopsy three little spots. They said if the results come back the same low grade it was the first time then they will give me a year to try and fight off the virus myself and then do another pap. She also said it looked like I was ovulating right now with the discharge she saw sorry if tmi. So woo only two more weeks till AF. I knew that is what I was feeling.

ohhhhh thats good hun!!!! when will the results come back?? im sure everything will be fine! xx

Just got this today!!,

Strange considering I got a BFN 3 days ago... What's going on :shrug:

Attachments

• e1d2930f.jpg
    e1d2930f.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 10
I'll get the results in about a week. Hmm babee, I didnt know you ever got a BFN I thought they were staying light. I really think a blood test is going to be the only way you'll know what's going on. When is AF due again?

Whew I survived the doctor. They had to biopsy three little spots. They said if the results come back the same low grade it was the first time then they will give me a year to try and fight off the virus myself and then do another pap. She also said it looked like I was ovulating right now with the discharge she saw sorry if tmi. So woo only two more weeks till AF. I knew that is what I was feeling.

im sure your body will be strong enought to fight it off! Just try and stay stress free !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->