• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

I'll get the results in about a week. Hmm babee, I didnt know you ever got a BFN I thought they were staying light. I really think a blood test is going to be the only way you'll know what's going on. When is AF due again?

Yeh I got a bfn on the 23rd... I did another test today and it's still positive.. Arghh I'm soo confused :shrug:

My cycles before I got pregnant were 29 days.. I'm now 2 days late if you go by previous cycles, (I do know there can vary after a MC)... So I'm in the dark of when to expect it

Hey ladies,
Long time no talk. Any update babee? Did AF ever come for you. AF finally arrived for me today and I'm so excited.

Cath- I just saw in your sig that you are pregnant. Congrats!!!

Little J- How are things going with you?

I had my appointment with the endocrinologist. I really didn't find anything out that fantastic but he did tell me that low progesterone does not cause miscarriages. He said that a pregnancy is bad to begin with that causes the low progesterone so I thought that was kind of interesting. He said he would give me supplements if I wanted piece of mind though after I'm pregnant. He seemed really nice though so I'm excited for the journey to begin again.

Hey Hunnie... I'm on CD41 no AF in sight...

I'm still getting positive tests, this one was from tonight.

Been to the doctors, who have given me antibiotics as they think I may have an infection and I'm getting sent fora full blood work up and a ultrasound scan to see if anything was left over :(

Attachments

• a30c54c4.jpg
    a30c54c4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
No luck the first cycle after my MC. On to the next cycle~ I'm 5DPO now, plenty of BDing around the time of OV, so I've got my fingers crossed!

Hey ladies,
Long time no talk. Any update babee? Did AF ever come for you. AF finally arrived for me today and I'm so excited.

Cath- I just saw in your sig that you are pregnant. Congrats!!!

Little J- How are things going with you?

I had my appointment with the endocrinologist. I really didn't find anything out that fantastic but he did tell me that low progesterone does not cause miscarriages. He said that a pregnancy is bad to begin with that causes the low progesterone so I thought that was kind of interesting. He said he would give me supplements if I wanted piece of mind though after I'm pregnant. He seemed really nice though so I'm excited for the journey to begin again.

It is such a relief that low progesterone does not cause miscarriages. Thanks for sharing this with us.

No luck the first cycle after my MC. On to the next cycle~ I'm 5DPO now, plenty of BDing around the time of OV, so I've got my fingers crossed!

I am 5DPO too and lots of Bding :)). I MC in April 21.

Hey Hunnie... I'm on CD41 no AF in sight...

I'm still getting positive tests, this one was from tonight.

Been to the doctors, who have given me antibiotics as they think I may have an infection and I'm getting sent fora full blood work up and a ultrasound scan to see if anything was left over :(

But isnt that the control line? or this is a different test?

my digi confirmed it ;-) im actually starting to believe it now! xxx

mail_opt(3).jpg

Woohooooo cath congrats Hunnie....

Sara the test line is on the left and the control one is on the right :)

Well here's today's test :(

Attachments

• 1056077b.jpg
    1056077b.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 6
wahoo congrats Cath!!

Hope- i actually beleive progesterone DOES help sustain a pregnancy.... its helped alot of women carry full term to healthy babies who have had low/borderline levels. If you dont have good enough levels of progesterone then it causes you to get a period sloughing off the baby and the endometrial lining.... so you need your levels to be in a "average" range to prevent this. I am a full on beleiver of progesterone for ladies that are low/borderline...... its helped me thus far and i have had 2 early MC bc of having low progesterone and not taking supplements. All Dr.s beleive different things and my Dr. beleives maintaining progesterone helps and i am beleving this as well as i am proof it has already. I am already a week and a half passed my early MC milestone. Now the next step is seeing baby on my scan next week.

Please keep me in and baby in your thoughts for this!

I am doing well, i get a little queezy during the day somtimes but not bad enough where i need to run to the the bathroom and puke. My scan is next week wed. so im excited yet scared at the same time!

Hope all you ladies are doing well!

i see a very faint line..... did u ask your Dr. why its taking so long to come down?

Yay Cath you must be on cloud 9.

Little J- I had done my research on progesterone before the doctor and I was actually really disappointed he wasn't a believer. I thought that would be the answer to all my problems but doc was not quit as gungho as me. He did say you will miscarry if your progesterone is low but he said the cause of the low progesterone is an already faulty pregnancy. He said if it is a bad pregnancy then the supplements will only help sustain it for so long. I'm just so confused. I don't know what to believe. He also told me he gets patients that are full believers of needing the supplements so he prescribes it anyway. He said it can't hurt you and the stress moms have without it does more harm than good. Im almost positive I'll ask for some when I get my BFP.

Oh I forgot to add, you and your LO are definitely in my thoughts and I wish you all the luck in the world for your scan. You won't need it though, I'm sure this is your rainbow baby

Ladies do you think i should ask for the supplements when i see my Dr on Wednesday? I think the reason behind my mc was twins though as i passed 2 placentas and i know miscarrying (excuse my spelling) of twins is very common in my family so i think its more genetics than anything else? xxx

Ladies do you think i should ask for the supplements when i see my Dr on Wednesday? I think the reason behind my mc was twins though as i passed 2 placentas and i know miscarrying (excuse my spelling) of twins is very common in my family so i think its more genetics than anything else? xxx

u can always ask your Dr. to get your progesterone levels checked bc your worried with your MC history.

I am also taking 1 low dose adult aspirin daily as well, which i self prescribed and my Dr. says its ok. Women that have had mulitple early Mc's Dr.s have been presribing the aspirin bc it can hurt but it might help

I also kinda figured i may have had a hormone inbalance, as my periods before getting pregnant were SUPER light and my cycles were about 33-34 days long. My periods would only last about 3 days and if i didnt have to change them to prevent getting an infection i could probably get by with only using 3 tampons all together each cycle. This is what leads me to think my progesterone levels were a little off. BUT who knows...

yeh im seeing him on wednesday and iv also asked to see the nruse after him as im going to ask him for my bloods to be doing to measure progestrone etc and only the nurse can do that :)

i self prescribed baby aspirin aswell and i was in 2 minds whether to continue it as iv got my bfp but as its only 75mg it cant hurt can it?

Did you tell your dr about that LittleJ x

yeh im seeing him on wednesday and iv also asked to see the nruse after him as im going to ask him for my bloods to be doing to measure progestrone etc and only the nurse can do that :)

i self prescribed baby aspirin aswell and i was in 2 minds whether to continue it as iv got my bfp but as its only 75mg it cant hurt can it?

Did you tell your dr about that LittleJ x

Yes i told my Dr. and she says its ok. Its not enough to do anything to myself or the baby but def. let your Dr. know your taking it. My Dr. is pretty layed back and thus far has done everything i had asked as for testing etc which has put my mind at ease. If this pregnancy all goes well thru the first tri, ill stop the baby aspirin when i stop taking the progesterone supplements which is between 10-12 weeks bc thats when the placenta takes over

How far along are u hun? The line is very faint, hard to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back