Anyone MC in April wanna buddy up for encouragement?!

Hey ladies,
Seems like a lot of you are getting to it :) I'm still bleeding so me and DH haven't DTD for a while. To top it off I got a call from a nurse this afternoon letting me know they got the results of my pap smear that they did on my first prenatal visit I had a couple weeks back. She said it came back not quite normal and that I needed to go back in and probably get a biopsy of my cervix. So now I'm kinda freaking out about that. I don't need any more problems. That is scheduled for May 24th however if I end up being on my period at that time I have to reschedule. And the nurse let me know, NO intercourse two weeks before the appointment and they have to do a pregnancy test before the procedure anyway. So basically my husband just isn't going to get any and we will not be making babies in May. I'm hoping to conceive quickly maybe in June. Either way I just hope nothing is wrong with me.

Hope:
I am a board certified cytotechnologist (the person who screens the papsmear slides for abnormal cells etc) If u want i can help better explain what they diagnosed for the "abnormal" cells and give you some information about all that stuff, Just send me a personal message if ud like and feel comfortable. This happens to ALOT of women, so dont worry..... u will be fine

I would love to give you more details so you could explain it to me but I don't have any information. The nurse just called me and told me it was abnormal and they needed another look. Maybe the results will be posted online for me to view in a few days. If I get more info I will let you know.

Well today started good but while watching guiliana and bill ( if any of you watch it) she has been through everything including not being able to get pregnant, ivf, breast cancer, and now a surrogate, who is now pregnant on the show but they show her ultra sound and it makes me so sad because in my scan around that time the baby was gone and it's so hard to watch... Even though I am very excited for her it's just hard

I just watched this too and had the same reaction. It made me soooo sad. Im in the same boat and right now I should be 8 weeks, and thats what my scan should look like but noooo.

I was 7 weeks 1 day when I started bleeding and 7 weeks 3 days at the confirmed even though i saw the hb it was never that big.. My hubby text me right after I had posted and I told him iwas said and I just started bawling my eyes eyes...

Hey ladies, sadly I'm joining you all...

Found out at our 12 scan on the 25th that I had a blighted ovum with a possibility of molar pregnancy... Scared and devastated :( now its just a waiting game for the test results to come back

In that time we aren't allowed to get pregnant...

I'm sick of waiting! We waited 2 years and 7 months to get our bfp, then 12 weeks down the line nothing! It's heartbreaking and I'm sooo tired

Found out at our 12 scan on the 25th that I had a blighted ovum with a possibility of molar pregnancy... Scared and devastated :( now its just a waiting game for the test results to come back

I'm sick of waiting! We waited 2 years and 7 months to get our bfp, then 12 weeks down the line nothing! It's heartbreaking and I'm sooo tired

Oh babee_Bugs im soooo sorry :-( :hugs: xxxxx

My OH is adamant he doesn't want to try as this has scared the hell out of him! And my health comes first to him.

But I want my rainbow baby...

The lady who did the surgery, sounded pretty certain that it didn't appear to look like a molar pregnancy to her.

My scan only flagged it up, because the placenta was degenerating and because of this showed more vascular things... Also I had only normal pregnancy symptoms.. I didn't have sickness and usually you are really Ill... Also I had no bleeding or spotting in 12 weeks... I've got everything crossed that it's not a molar, the thought of having cancer from my pregnancy is very scary :/ x

My OH is adamant he doesn't want to try as this has scared the hell out of him! And my health comes first to him.

But I want my rainbow baby...

The lady who did the surgery, sounded pretty certain that it didn't appear to look like a molar pregnancy to her.

My scan only flagged it up, because the placenta was degenerating and because of this showed more vascular things... Also I had only normal pregnancy symptoms.. I didn't have sickness and usually you are really Ill... Also I had no bleeding or spotting in 12 weeks... I've got everything crossed that it's not a molar, the thought of having cancer from my pregnancy is very scary :/ x

Well wait and see what the results and everything else say first in it hun, i can understant your husbands point of view but i also know how much this means to you!!

i have everything crossed for you hun, im sure it will be nothing though and you just mc'd through natural causes xxx

I'm just soooo eager to know... I hate the not knowing part... Hopefully I hear back in the next couple of weeks, the lady who did the surgery said 8 weeks! I was like what! Lol..

Hi everyone

i haven't started bleeding yet but my blood test results have confirmed mc is imminent. I would love to join you all :hugs:

one thing I did learn today from my gyno and from a few others on the forum is that fertility increases after mc so I expect we shall all see some great news before long here as we are all in line for it :hugs:

Madeline xxx

ps Babee Bugs I only just put together your earlier comments, omg I have everything crossed that you get your results soon and that it is good news. xx

Hi everyone

i haven't started bleeding yet but my blood test results have confirmed mc is imminent. I would love to join you all :hugs:

one thing I did learn today from my gyno and from a few others on the forum is that fertility increases after mc so I expect we shall all see some great news before long here as we are all in line for it :hugs:

Madeline xxx

ps Babee Bugs I only just put together your earlier comments, omg I have everything crossed that you get your results soon and that it is good news. xx

Awww Hunnie I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through.. It just shouldn't happen :( :hugs:

Fingers crossed that we get our rainbow babies very soon x

Well today started good but while watching guiliana and bill ( if any of you watch it) she has been through everything including not being able to get pregnant, ivf, breast cancer, and now a surrogate, who is now pregnant on the show but they show her ultra sound and it makes me so sad because in my scan around that time the baby was gone and it's so hard to watch... Even though I am very excited for her it's just hard

I watched that too!! my 8 week scan for my recent MC was suppost to be early next week :cry: I am glad as a celeb she documented everything.... as it makes us feel like we ARE normal....and this type of thing happens. But the odds are with us considering she wasnt even able to get pregnant and we atleast know we can....its just a matter of getting that sticky one!

I am so sorry hun :hugs:
Hopefully they can figure somthing out for you, thats just aweful to wait that long and get nothing out of it

Ill have my thoughts for you with testing coming back fine!

Welcome Madeline!

Sorry for your loss.... never easy :hugs:

Yes yes, iv been living on that hope ride with being more fertile after a MC! I am proof it does happen! (i know my 2nd right away ended in a MC as well)

But my Dr. thinks they are flukes.... i personally think i may have low progesterone causing my pregnancies to end so early... so next BFP my Dr. is going to do blood test to check that.

I also self prescribed low dose aspirin bc iv seen alot of women go on that via Dr's orders and go onto have full term pregnacys!

I think for sure we will all have our little budles in the year 2013 one way or another! :happydance:

hi little J

that sounds like a great idea after 2 mc's I would be pushing the point about monitoring to c wat is going on. Don't give up hope will u :hugs:

ps might be worth discussing the aspirin with your doctor just in case I think long term use of any drug is worth checking out to make sure there aren't risks associated with it that would not be worth it for you. :)

Madeline xxx

After my mc in August I got fed up and sick of not having any answers.. So I went to my doctors...

I had all the tests done and everything was fine... My progesterone was tested on cycle day 23 I think it was and that was normal, so I was ovulating... I had the right amount of progesterone... He tested me for thyroid, fsh, pro lactin etc and all came back ok.

The only thing that concerned my doctor was because in August 2009 I had suffered a subarachnoid hemmorage due to a ruptured brain aneurysm, which was coiled. There then concluded because of this, my body chemicals have been changed and so basically it was normal and would take some time for my body to figure out what it needed to do... Which makes me think that he could actually be right as my cycles had been AWOL for some time, and every month there would get shorter and shorter, when 2 months before my bfp I had a lovely 28 day cycle with ovulation on cd15... So maybes now my body has figured it out.. So fingers crossed when we can try again, we don't have to wait to long x

Little j - I have seem lots of woman on b n b that have had several mc's then got put on baby aspirin when they get bfp.. I've seen many success stories from just taking the aspirin... Deffo something to look into x

Do you need to make an apt with the DR to take baby asprin? can you take it from any time and is it still ok to take whilst pregnant? iv just started taking my folic acid again xxx

Ladies can i ask you a question and be as honest as you want!

I mcd on the 12th/3th im currently on CD19/CD20 im almost positive i OVd this month due to EWCM and CM etc, is there anyway possible i could be pregnant as i have had the following symptoms:

constipation
shooting pains in my left side (had them the first time i was pregnant)
Pain in my navel (Had it the first time i was pregnant)
Slight thrush, more itching than anything
backache
headache
my eyes are burning through tiredness
rather funky weird dreams

Thanks all xxx

hi little J

that sounds like a great idea after 2 mc's I would be pushing the point about monitoring to c wat is going on. Don't give up hope will u :hugs:

ps might be worth discussing the aspirin with your doctor just in case I think long term use of any drug is worth checking out to make sure there aren't risks associated with it that would not be worth it for you. :)

Madeline xxx

Oh trust me, i will.... but as for now 81mg wont harm anything or the potential baby. And im young(26) and for the most part that i know healthy. I def. wont keep the baby aspirin a secret from my Dr. Ill let her know ASAP when i get a BFP

Little j - I have seem lots of woman on b n b that have had several mc's then got put on baby aspirin when they get bfp.. I've seen many success stories from just taking the aspirin... Deffo something to look into x

So have i! Alot of Dr.s actually put women on that once they are pregnant as well. My main use right now is to help get better blow to my uterine lining to make it more nourishing since ive had 2 MC in a row (one right after another) And i didnt wanna sit out a month from trying bc i feel like that would make me more sad.... but when i get my next BFP im going to mention to my Dr. i have taken the low dose so she is aware of my intakes.

Iv been told me others to get the CD21 test done for progesterone....but bc i obviously ovulate my dr. doesnt think thatll help with answers. Im thinking its me not being able to produce enough progesterone to keep the baby more than a week after a missed period.... tahts y she wants to wait and test right when i get my BFP. So i can take supplements right away if that indeed is the case (but my Dr. hoenstly thinks its just been 2 unlucky times..) i guess we will have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->