Anyone NTNP and breastfeeding or still waiting for AF to return?

mrscupcake

Reaction score
Hi, I'm NTNP and my LO is 8 months old, just recentely finished breastfeeding and I think 6 days ago I ovulated due to changes in CM, have you found it difficult to know when you are ovulating, do you take ov tests? how do you cope with the TTW? X

I have a six month old boy, period last month, none this month, and so am going to take a ptest, although I IMAGINE it will be a BFN. I have just been hanging in there, although I am tempted to go out and get formula for my kidlet, I am not to that point yet, although I imagine he'll be weaned sooner than his older sibs were.

I have been just hanging out and waiting, really. Obsessing over EVERY body sign there is, and googling things, when I know all it really means, I'm either pregnant or Im not, and really I have no way of testing that for certain than with a Ptest.

Basically I am just trying to say, it is nuts, and I am going nuts, too. lol

Lol, me too! I've been googling "signs of ovulation" and "signs of early pregnancy" etc lol. If i ovulated when I think I did then i'm 10 dpo. Although I may not have even ovulated! Ive just ordered some IC's. Good luck for your BFP! :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->