Anyone over 45 TTc ?buddies needed <3

welcome babygriffin14!!! I am new here too. I am 40 - be 41 in April my husband is 39 will be 40 in October... I have two girls 17,22 and my hubby doesn't have any - we have been trying since April 2013 (married 30 March)
we have been tested but aren't doing IVF - dr wasn't positive - I have very low AMH first test was .18 :growlmad: and the second test was .38 - my hubby has great sperm count 200+ million but 0 morphology... so we need a miracle!! :happydance: I am just getting started on the journey - but not giving up!! We are both taking lots of supplements and vitamins...
I wish you all the baby dust in the world!!! Good Luck!!

welcome babyG, Hi wish4, it looks like we all here have very similar backgrounds with grown children and partners who have no kids. Aren't we angels? seriously, heroes even for trying. HUGS! :)

I went to my original RE yesterday and went over our chances and at my age, they are only 5%, but DF has decided it's worth it, that's when I realized how much he really wants a child. It's going to be incredibly expensive and it's not a rout I wanted to take. I know how old my eggs are blah blah blah, but still, I ovulate on my own, my AMH is over 5. but even with one blocked tube I think I would have gotten something by now, the problem really now is DF's sperm at low count and 0 morph, so yes I need a miracle too :(

I keep praying I'll get that miracle before the IVF but my time is running out. it looks like we are ready to get started with it.

Hello ladies.. I'm in the same situation. I'm 46 he is 39 We've tried to conceieve for 2 years and too many loses to count on 2 hands. Its devasting and crushing beyond words. We don't have insurance nor the funds to get any assistence. I cried so hard the other day with ANOTHER MC.. I'm throwing in the towel. My heart is breaking.. Its time to let reality kick in and realize its too late for me.

I wish ALL you lovely ladies all the hope in the world with bizzillion baby dust wishes too. I just can't go through this anymore. I'm strong but I just can't go through this anymore. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I hope and pray you ALL get your little bundles of Joy. :hugs:

hoping&praying ,,im so sorry for your losses didn't want t read and run xx

hoping and praying
my heart is breaking for you and your hubby... it is understandable how heartbroken you are... I would be the same... I will be saying prayers for you and your broken heart...:cry:

hopin&prayn, how devastating it must be to be in your shoes, while some never ever even get to see a BFP, I think its worse to have the loses. i hope you are feeling better

sending prayers <3

hi are any of u actively trying or are u all ntnp or waiting for ivf etc, anyone in ttww??

I'm still always trying! Will be ovulating within a few days, but starting IVF next cycle :(

I'm still always trying! Will be ovulating within a few days, but starting IVF next cycle :(

gd luck with this month bbliss!! hopefully you wont need ivf next month!! im currently on dpo2 used opk this cycle(first time in nearly a year) timed it really well!! hey ho in for another stressful two week!! but oh wont it be worth it if it was a bfp!! sending you lots and lots of baby dust :flower:

Hello ladies.. I'm in the same situation. I'm 46 he is 39 We've tried to conceieve for 2 years and too many loses to count on 2 hands. Its devasting and crushing beyond words. We don't have insurance nor the funds to get any assistence. I cried so hard the other day with ANOTHER MC.. I'm throwing in the towel. My heart is breaking.. Its time to let reality kick in and realize its too late for me.

I wish ALL you lovely ladies all the hope in the world with bizzillion baby dust wishes too. I just can't go through this anymore. I'm strong but I just can't go through this anymore. My heart goes out to each and everyone of you. I hope and pray you ALL get your little bundles of Joy. :hugs:

Hi Hun i hope you dont mind me answering your post....

I am just turned 47 and my to be hubby is 50 this feb. We had been actively trying for the last 6 years with 11 mc's ( 4 of which were twin pregnancies) i had had enough around sept last year.
So we forgot about it i was still taking B Vit Complex as its good for our bodies after 45 years old and in dec my doc felt that i was heading into peri-menopause so recommended i took HRT to which i refused. Came home that day and googled what a natural alternative would be and i came across Natural Progesterone Cream to be used after ov until either spotting or start of period. Well i ordered some and used when it arrived and have used it since then but what i didnt know that if you are having unprotected sex and still ov'ting the natural progesterone cream helps the egg implant so least to say i was so so suprised and as i sit typing this reply to you i am actually 5 weeks pregnant TOTAL shock :shock:.

All i can say is please just give up and let it happen , i used to read that all the time and read others getting pregnant that way and thinking that will never happen for me but it HAS and it DOES .
I wish you all the best xx

welcome babygriffin14!!! I am new here too. I am 40 - be 41 in April my husband is 39 will be 40 in October... I have two girls 17,22 and my hubby doesn't have any - we have been trying since April 2013 (married 30 March)
we have been tested but aren't doing IVF - dr wasn't positive - I have very low AMH first test was .18 :growlmad: and the second test was .38 - my hubby has great sperm count 200+ million but 0 morphology... so we need a miracle!! :happydance: I am just getting started on the journey - but not giving up!! We are both taking lots of supplements and vitamins...
I wish you all the baby dust in the world!!! Good Luck!!

Hi hun i am 47 and have two daughters by a previous marriage aged 21 and 19 and am with a new partner of nearly 7 years, 6 of those we were actively trying but since set last year i had had enough and we stopped trying. doctor says in dec that she thinks im peri-menopausal and tried to get me to take HRT but i wouldnt. Googled for a natural remedy when i got home and found natual progesterone cream on Serenity well springs website and well i am now sitting here 5 weeks pregnant , feeling shattered with very painful boobs and gagging but Pregnant non the less i just gave up trying still taking the Vit B complex but using the progesterone cream after ov has made all the difference.
I just wanted you to know that even tho i too have had 11 mc's in the time we were trying and gave up it is possible that when you dont think about it and forget about trying it really does work !!!
Good Luck honey in whatever you deeide xx

"Googled for a natural remedy when i got home and found natual progesterone cream on Serenity well springs website and well i am now sitting here 5 weeks pregnant"

trying - I went on their website and bought the natural progesterone myself - I have thought for the last several months that my problem was after O... I will be interested to try it - if I didn't catch the egg this month..
I am going to keep trying until the DH and I decide its too much...
thanks so much for telling me your story - every success story gives me hope!! :hugs:

Honey you are so welcome and hey dont think about just enjoy each other and test for Ov as soon as you have Ov'd use the natural progesterone cream and hopefully we will see a BFP coming from you soon xx Good Luck honey xx

TRYING! I'm so happy for you! thank you for sharing, I tell you, this is my favorite thread, the most loving, hopeful and deserving ladies are all here.

I'll be praying for your healthy baby :)

I had typed up a nice long reply from my post last week, but then I got busy at work and it disappeared.

I didn't mean to just pop in and take off, but I've been sick off and on since before Christmas and I got sidelined by a horrible stomach virus this past Wednesday night. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to rebuild some immunity before the next go round.

I've been taking B vitamins since CD1(missing two days because of the virus) and am now on CD8. I suspect my O day may come early because the OPKs are getting darker earlier. Hopefully this is a good thing since my Luteal Phase has been getting shorter and shorter. I also noticed that my period was shorter this time, but I don't know if it's because of my age or taking the B's.

Anyway, baby dust and good luck to everyone!

Honey you are so welcome and hey dont think about just enjoy each other and test for Ov as soon as you have Ov'd use the natural progesterone cream and hopefully we will see a BFP coming from you soon xx Good Luck honey xx

Trying - You have GOT to stay on here and keep us posted about your progress--PLEASE!!!! You have given such hope! Praying for your little bean!

BTW what brand of the vitamins are you using?

I am just turned 47 and my to be hubby is 50 this feb. We had been actively trying for the last 6 years with 11 mc's ( 4 of which were twin pregnancies) i had had enough around sept last year.
So we forgot about it i was still taking B Vit Complex as its good for our bodies after 45 years old and in dec my doc felt that i was heading into peri-menopause so recommended i took HRT to which i refused. Came home that day and googled what a natural alternative would be and i came across Natural Progesterone Cream to be used after ov until either spotting or start of period. Well i ordered some and used when it arrived and have used it since then but what i didnt know that if you are having unprotected sex and still ov'ting the natural progesterone cream helps the egg implant so least to say i was so so suprised and as i sit typing this reply to you i am actually 5 weeks pregnant TOTAL shock :shock:.

All i can say is please just give up and let it happen , i used to read that all the time and read others getting pregnant that way and thinking that will never happen for me but it HAS and it DOES .

Thank you for your response and CONGRATULATIONS!! Thats Awesome news. Unfortunately we are no longer together. My bf and I have been through too much to repair. I have done some research and I do believe I found the culprit. Low progesterone.... Bingo... But its too late now. I am going to start taking B 6 daily. Im going back to the doctor to get my levels checked for sure.. Im just going to start focusing on losing weight and eating healthier. Not put my life on hold just start living.
If its meant to be it will be.. :)

Thank You Ladies for your responses. Unfortunately Me and my Bf has split up... Im just going to focus on me now. Getting back in shape, diet etc. Im doing better, even though I have my days too. No since in sulking. I will be stronger because of this.

I wish you All loads of babydust... I will check in time to time. I hope to hear good news soon ;)

Thank you for your response and CONGRATULATIONS!! Thats Awesome news. Unfortunately we are no longer together. My bf and I have been through too much to repair. I have done some research and I do believe I found the culprit. Low progesterone.... Bingo... But its too late now. I am going to start taking B 6 daily. Im going back to the doctor to get my levels checked for sure.. Im just going to start focusing on losing weight and eating healthier. Not put my life on hold just start living.
If its meant to be it will be.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->