• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone over 45 TTc ?buddies needed <3

BBbliss - sorry you got a BFN. They are so depressing when your hopes are up. Are you going to test again?

Is your temp going up a bad sign? My temp normally drops when AF is about to appear. I think I had a CP this last month - had symptoms, got a BFN, then a BFP 2 days later, then soon after that my temp dropped and AF appeared :(

We just have to keep going and keep optimistic.

*hugs for you if AF has arrived by now*

BBbliss - sorry you got a BFN. They are so depressing when your hopes are up. Are you going to test again?

Is your temp going up a bad sign? My temp normally drops when AF is about to appear. I think I had a CP this last month - had symptoms, got a BFN, then a BFP 2 days later, then soon after that my temp dropped and AF appeared :(

Oh Delphine, I'm so sorry! It does sound like you had a CP. that's heart breaking. But it is still a good sing you can conceive!!!! This journey is not for the faint of heart :(

Well, I spotted yesterday and this morning my temp was up instead of down so being the hopeFULL that I am I tested and it was a no... And my AF is really here to stay. Temps going up after O are always very good, it's a sign your progesterone is working. The normal thing to happen is for the temps to go down just before AF. I probably had extra progesterone production due to the clomid. It even made me two days late. My temp last night was the same as my sister's and she's pregnant, btw she just had blood results today and progesterone and HCG are perfect. She's 37 and she is going to be fine :)

We can't give up Delphi!

Today I had a fallout with DF and he said he realizes how important it is he takes ALL his supplements. He was skipping some because he said there were too many. I got really upset and I was crying and said it was not fair to me since I'm going above and beyond trying to make this happen for him. Well, lets see now... When we test his sperm again and they have improved I'm going to try another round of clomid or two. Fingers crossed!

BBbliss, how are you today, I just saw your chart, temp dropped only a tiny bit but you showed no AF?

Delphine11 How are you today, any update?

AFM Been awful day....
I am close to tears, my doctor called this morning to say my hCG level blood test came back from last week and they are really low! He wants me to call in tomorrow to retest. I was 12dpo when tested, my hCG was @35.7 It will take another week to get the results back!

Feeling very very low... and confused as I am still having symptoms....

I have spent the afternoon trying to work out what is going on?

I didn't see the results and I am trying to understand what he said, it was this "gestational 1-2 weeks should be 25 and weeks 3-4 should be 111, So according to that lab I should've been around 110 and I am 35.7????

So hang on according to that lab I should have a hCG of 25 before Ovulation? ? Now I am really confused??? Unless it means 1-2 weeks after Ovulation, which means my doctor read the results wrongly????? I'm clinging to that!
Cant ring doc back they close early today!!!!

I don't know what your Dr. was saying! Makes no sense. The key is whether it doubles within a few days. These are the levels:

&#8226;3 weeks LMP: 5 &#8211; 50 mIU/ml
&#8226;4 weeks LMP: 5 &#8211; 426 mIU/ml
&#8226;5 weeks LMP: 18 &#8211; 7,340 mIU/ml
&#8226;6 weeks LMP: 1,080 &#8211; 56,500 mIU/ml
&#8226;7 &#8211; 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 &#8211; 229,000 mIU/ml
&#8226;9 &#8211; 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 &#8211; 288,000 mIU/ml
&#8226;13 &#8211; 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 &#8211; 254,000 mIU/ml
&#8226;17 &#8211; 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 &#8211; 165,400 mIU/ml
&#8226;25 &#8211; 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 &#8211; 117,000 mIU/ml
&#8226;Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
&#8226;Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Driving280, thank you for posting that!
https://www.inciid.org/printpage.php?cat=newlypreg&id=241

I found this link, it had the same info

Batty, hang in there, everything is going to be fine! How many days past O are you? When do you go back? I'm thinking about you all the time and praying you and baby are going to be ok. Big hugs!

Afm, temps are still up and I have AF is here. It's strange I would think it would have gone down by now since its officially CD3 today. Maybe I'll have to call my RE if it doesn't come down in another couple of days.

Oh Delphine, I'm so sorry! It does sound like you had a CP. that's heart breaking. But it is still a good sing you can conceive!!!! This journey is not for the faint of heart :(

We can't give up Delphi!

Today I had a fallout with DF and he said he realizes how important it is he takes ALL his supplements. He was skipping some because he said there were too many. I got really upset and I was crying and said it was not fair to me since I'm going above and beyond trying to make this happen for him. Well, lets see now... When we test his sperm again and they have improved I'm going to try another round of clomid or two. Fingers crossed!

Thank you, BBbliss. You're absolutely right about not giving up! It IS hard but we need to be strong and we can do it :) I'm feeling OK today and quite optimistic. I hope you're OK too.

At least your DF realises how important the supplements are now. For mine, I linked him to info online aswell as telling him. I think it made a deeper impression on him that way. He's very good with his supplements. Of course, sometimes he arranges things for Important Days and then I find myself trying to organise DTD around him :D He must think I'm mad as I'm constantly telling him how short a time the egg lives after ovulation! I keep trying to stress that. Of course, TTC is hard when you have to get on with stuff like work and the like. I wish we could concentrate full-time on it.

BBbliss, how are you today, I just saw your chart, temp dropped only a tiny bit but you showed no AF?

AFM Been awful day....
I am close to tears, my doctor called this morning to say my hCG level blood test came back from last week and they are really low! He wants me to call in tomorrow to retest. I was 12dpo when tested, my hCG was @35.7 It will take another week to get the results back!

I didn't see the results and I am trying to understand what he said, it was this "gestational 1-2 weeks should be 25 and weeks 3-4 should be 111, So according to that lab I should've been around 110 and I am 35.7????

So hang on according to that lab I should have a hCG of 25 before Ovulation? ? Now I am really confused??? Unless it means 1-2 weeks after Ovulation, which means my doctor read the results wrongly????? I'm clinging to that!

Hi Batty :)

I'm OK - thank you :) Focussing on trying again and looking to the future :)

I don't understand what your Dr's saying either. Don't let it stress you. I think he explained it badly or even wrongly. Keep calm and take it easy, and try not to get upset. As Driving said it's whether it doubles that matters. I've haunted numerous TTC forums and read every post obsessively and I've often come across women whose hCG started low, worried them greatly, then seemed to pick up and doubled as it should do.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that your next test will show it climbing as it should.

sorry about the CP hun.....it sucks but is a sign that things can happen...hopefully next month will the one for you

Well, I spotted yesterday and this morning my temp was up instead of down so being the hopeFULL that I am I tested and it was a no... And my AF is really here to stay. Temps going up after O are always very good, it's a sign your progesterone is working. The normal thing to happen is for the temps to go down just before AF. I probably had extra progesterone production due to the clomid. It even made me two days late. My temp last night was the same as my sister's and she's pregnant, btw she just had blood results today and progesterone and HCG are perfect. She's 37 and she is going to be fine :)

We can't give up Delphi!

BBliss....sorry about the confusing temps..do you think it was the clomid? I never took it, so I would not know...also sorry about your DF--I know men just don't get it sometimes...I don't know what they think sometimes. It is as if we can just fall pregnant by wishing it...hopefully he will take his supplements and spermies get to normal...when do you check again?

AFM Been awful day....

Battyatty - anything over 5 is pregnant and your doc is maybe talking about what HE usually sees, but I agree with the others...betas can range widely and so it does really depend on whether you get a 66% increase in 2 days with a repeat.... I know someone who had the exact same two betas as I did on the same days (we both did IVF so the age of the embryos were exactly known) and she had twins and I did not...so you can never tell anything by the betas alone.... and why does it take a week for him to get the results back? that has to be maddening...try to stay positive...it is also possible you didn't ovulate exactly when you thought and you are not quite 4 weeks so anything is possible. did he also check your progesterone?

Good morning BBbriss, Delphine11 and Driving280
Thank you all so much for your kind warm reassurance! This is all so confusing...
When I got my first beta I was CD27/12DPO, I only got my results yesterday which was CD33/18DPO. It takes 6-8 days to get results back as my doctor has to post them to the Hospital in the BIG city!
I only got my 7DPO progesterone test back on 16DPO! I called in for that one and it looked really good. Thats test would of been 2 days before implantation. I know when that happened as the sharp pain I got woke me at 5am with a "Oh oh oh" Then that afternoon I noticed a tiny amount of brown spotting! If I hadn't of been looking for it I would of missed it!

The 7Dpo result was
FSH 2.7 (2-12)
LH 0.9 (0.5-18)
Progesterone 33.5 (18-89)
E2 320 (116-774)

The hCG test cam back 35.7 on CD27/12DPO

Today I will be CD34/19DPO so thats 7 days after my first beta, who knows what my hCG will be???

I haven't told my DF, He is under a lot of strain at the moment with work and it would stress him to much. Better to wait and if there is a problem then tell him, but it is wonderful to tell you lovely ladies xxxxx

Again thank you for all your support xxx

Batty, that's crazy time to wait for results! It would drive me crazy so I understand, but then again I feel you are going to be fine! How do you feel? How are your symptoms today? Fingers crossed and prayers for batty, we are here for you! Hugs

Good morning BBbriss, Delphine11 and Driving280
Thank you all so much for your kind warm reassurance! This is all so confusing...
When I got my first beta I was CD27/12DPO, I only got my results yesterday which was CD33/18DPO. It takes 6-8 days to get results back as my doctor has to post them to the Hospital in the BIG city!
I only got my 7DPO progesterone test back on 16DPO! I called in for that one and it looked really good. Thats test would of been 2 days before implantation. I know when that happened as the sharp pain I got woke me at 5am with a "Oh oh oh" Then that afternoon I noticed a tiny amount of brown spotting! If I hadn't of been looking for it I would of missed it!

The 7Dpo result was
FSH 2.7 (2-12)
LH 0.9 (0.5-18)
Progesterone 33.5 (18-89)
E2 320 (116-774)

The hCG test cam back 35.7 on CD27/12DPO

Today I will be CD34/19DPO so thats 7 days after my first beta, who knows what my hCG will be???

I haven't told my DF, He is under a lot of strain at the moment with work and it would stress him to much. Better to wait and if there is a problem then tell him, but it is wonderful to tell you lovely ladies xxxxx

Again thank you for all your support xxx

I 35.7 for 12dpo sounds very reasonable, and I would not worry about it. As long as you are not having cramping with bleeding now, then it seems all is fine and he should wait to get the results before jumping to conclusions...poo poo on your doctor for scaring you unnecessarily. Keep us posted....
Hugs!

Good evening ladies.
Had my new bloods taken yesterday, doctor hopes if he rings the hospital directly on Monday we may get the results early! On a plus note.. my progesterone @ 7dpo was 33.5 and on 12dpo was 66, so that looks good! I am staying positive, but its going to be a long weekend... sigh

I'm so so happy for you batty! Try to relax and enjoy your weekend. You are making a baby!!! :)

Good evening ladies.
Had my new bloods taken yesterday, doctor hopes if he rings the hospital directly on Monday we may get the results early! On a plus note.. my progesterone @ 7dpo was 33.5 and on 12dpo was 66, so that looks good! I am staying positive, but its going to be a long weekend... sigh

Fantastic news.....sounds like a blessing in the making.

@ battyatty - how are you doing? any updates?

Good morning Dmama nothing to report lol, Still waiting for MS to really hit, apart from that no real symptoms, The cramping has eased, also the back ache. So Now just waiting for my 8 week check up at my GP and then hopefully I should get some kind of appointment with the maternity hospital. They normally scan around week 14 here, but I may get called in earlier due to age, but honestly not sure.... :shrug:

So how are you today? Oh and BBbliss :thumbup:

Good morning Dmama nothing to report lol, Still waiting for MS to really hit, apart from that no real symptoms, The cramping has eased, also the back ache. So Now just waiting for my 8 week check up at my GP and then hopefully I should get some kind of appointment with the maternity hospital. They normally scan around week 14 here, but I may get called in earlier due to age, but honestly not sure.... :shrug:

So how are you today? Oh and BBbliss :thumbup:

Gosh! the wait must be maddening....but it seems all is good, so that is great!!!!

I am going to the RE when AF arrives! Will start whatever they say is next....I guess they will count my follicles and let me know if we are a go for IUI...so will be starting soon and starting to get nervous....

Hi girls! Batty I think of you every day and send you my prayers that all is well with you :)
Have you told your kids yet or are you waiting?

Dmama good luck with RE I hope they have a good and effective plan for you and it all goes well.

Afm, I'm ovulating within the next few days, DF has been good with his supplements finally, so much so that he decided to retest in a couple of weeks instead of this week, he wants to give it more time for them to work. Honestly, I'm in the middle of moving and this would have been a terrible time to be pregnant, lol so all is well :)

I'm just a little worried my temps are not down bellow my usual cover line, they are almost as high as after O. But with the move and exhaustion plus not sleeping well in the new house, it all adds up, but I hope it doesn't interfere with O this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->