• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone over 45 TTc ?buddies needed <3

Hi, I am 47 and has been trying for years to have a second child. My son is 13 years old and always wanted a sibling. I had a miscarriage in March and is currently late for my period. It was due on 9/24/13 and the cheapies came up negative. I am hoping that I am pregnant.

Hi, I am 47 and has been trying for years to have a second child. My son is 13 years old and always wanted a sibling. I had a miscarriage in March and is currently late for my period. It was due on 9/24/13 and the cheapies came up negative. I am hoping that I am pregnant.

Hi Claudellajr - I hope you are pregnant too....are you trying anything special or just the ol' :sex: ? Sorry about your miscarriage in march, but it shows you still have a chance!!!

Hi dmama
Thanks for responding. I am not trying anything just the regular route. I am now 5 days late and havingsore boobs, weird bowel movement, cramping, headache and backaches. I will test again next Tuesday morning. Will keep you updated.

Hi dmama
Thanks for responding. I am not trying anything just the regular route. I am now 5 days late and havingsore boobs, weird bowel movement, cramping, headache and backaches. I will test again next Tuesday morning. Will keep you updated.

I really hope you get that positive. I would be running to the drog store right now to get first response test.

Good luck! Please let us know as soon as you find out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you

Thanks BBbliss for the support. Because of the MC hubby wants me to wait a few more days before testing. Will keep you both posted.

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in, AF came last night. I guess that my cycle decided to go haywire.
Never was this late. Thanks for giving an ear.

Hi Ladies,
Just checking in, AF came last night. I guess that my cycle decided to go haywire.

sorry about the old hag arriving!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry... We all know the feeling. My AF is coming this Friday and I'm trying not to get depressed about it. This was my first month on clomid and right in the middle of it we found out DF sperm was 0% morph :nope:

Hi Ladies,

I'm sorry... We all know the feeling. My AF is coming this Friday and I'm trying not to get depressed about it. This was my first month on clomid and right in the middle of it we found out DF sperm was 0% morph :nope:

Is there any chance at all that one spermie could make it???

Hi Ladies Im just popping by to tell you I got a BFP. No idea what I am going to do after what's happened to me over the last week. My ex (yep ex) is out of the country for the next few days, so shall just have to sit on my hands and wait...

Huge hugs to all and masses of baby dust x

Hi Ladies Im just popping by to tell you I got a BFP. No idea what I am going to do after what's happened to me over the last week. My ex (yep ex) is out of the country for the next few days, so shall just have to sit on my hands and wait...

Batty! Im in shock! This has to be so hard for you. I had a similar situation once I got pregnant with my second her dad left me the wk after. This is still very different. After everything you have done for the relationship and at this stage in your life I feel you are a miracle. I'm sure he will change his mind now. I told my DF this morning and he said "maybe he left because he didn't think she could get pregnant " so that's from a mans prospective. Things will change now. I'm praying it will all work out

What a blessing Batty. Have you gone to a dr. ? Check your progesterone levels and hcg? I hear at our age those are the most important. Please take care of yourself! Let us know how you are doing. Xo

Hi Ladies,

Is there any chance at all that one spermie could make it???

I don't think so... I'm 10dpo today and have no symptoms :(
It would be a miracle...we are doing all we can to fix the problem with supplements and herbs. I'll keep you guys posted once we get another SA if the vitamins and stuff really worked for us. The sad part is it takes a couple of mont

battyatty---holy cow! first off congrats! when do you go see the doctor to get a blood test? great and amazing news....please keep us posted...I hope things with the ex will work out for the best although we may not know what that is going to be.

batty - how are you doing? did you test again? getting darker? fingers crossed!

Wow, battyatty! I've only just seen this news - congratulations!

I hope everything's going well. Look after yourself both physically and emotionally. Best of luck to you :hugs:

Girls today I'm officially one day late. I'm on 14dpo and my longest was 13. It could just be a side of clomid that I took for first time this cycle.

My sister just got her BFP yesterday and I would be extra happy if we both were pregnant at the same time.

My cervix is hight and soft , im getting sharp pain on left side and there was a clear snot like CM just now. It makes me feel so hopeful, I'm misses positive and keep thinking I'm pregnant till I get AF every month... Even now with my very very slim odds. Btw, I tested yesterday and got a BFN :(

Girls today I'm officially one day late. I'm on 14dpo and my longest was 13. It could just be a side of clomid that I took for first time this cycle.

My sister just got her BFP yesterday and I would be extra happy if we both were pregnant at the same time.

My cervix is hight and soft , im getting sharp pain on left side and there was a clear snot like CM just now. It makes me feel so hopeful, I'm misses positive and keep thinking I'm pregnant till I get AF every month... Even now with my very very slim odds. Btw, I tested yesterday and got a BFN :(

Anything is possible girl....hope you and sis go through the next 9 together!

Hi girls I am back!
Its been a very strange few days and still in shock!
Well after lots of talking, lots of POAS to prove it, we are back together!
He said he just got so scared, he was scared of me not being able to get pregnant and that he loved me so much, scared that if I did we would lose it, then scared that something might go wrong! He was a mess! I am glad to say I have never seen him so happy, but still scared. MEN!

I went to my local doctor and he was as shocked as me, he just looked at my HPT and said "that is one special baby!" So he has notified my local maternity hospital and now we just wait! He took a blood test for hCG and said just ring in for results, that will be this Thursday, I am nauseous all day at the moment, damn early as I am only 4w3ds! So I am taking that as a positive sign that my hCG must be climbing!

BBbliss what great news for your sister! I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you here! xxxx That would be so astounding if you and your sister could experience this together!!!

Apart from that I am feeling OK and much relieved that, that blip is over....

Batty!!!! I'm thrilled for you! What great happy news this morning. Isn't it funny how my DF nailed it? Maybe only man get other man...

I can't express enough how happy I am for you. Praying it all goes well for you, baby and DF. This will be a renewed chapter in your life, one with many blessing.

As for me, my temp went up this morning so I tested and it was Bfn and I have a light AF :(
Well, there's always next month, and it will be my 44th

Big hugs!

Great news, Battyatty! Isn't it funny how life works out sometimes.

Yes, your nausea does sound like a postive sign (excuse the pun!) - I hope your hcg result is good.

As for men - I think sometimes they don't deal as well as women with stress. That's partly why I try not to overburden my partner with all the details of the TTC schedule. I think it would stress him out to hear too much about vits and supplements and wheat grass, and BBT and ovulation, etc etc. I also try not to mention my worries too often because he then worries even more than me (but in a different, quieter way, which I think is a man thing).

Did you do anything special before your BFP? Yes, I'm praying you have a super magic answer to getting pregnant :D Any tips, please tell us! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->