Anyone ovulating around Nov. 4th?

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
im due to ovulate next wednesday or around that time. i had a cp last cycle but we are still ntnp(pull n pray) even tho that seemed to fail last cycle and now i just have this inner feeling that im going to get another bfp again. not sure why i feel so strongly about this either. its so weird! will anyone keep me company until a missed af? lots of baby dust to all who wants it! im asking for blue baby dust if i get another positive

Hi Catiren, I'd be happy to keep you company! AF is always irregular for me, but if she comes it would be around nov 10th. I'm hoping for a BFP this cycle!! Just did my first IUI last Monday. I can't really symtpom spot because the trigger shot and progesterone suppositories give the same side effects as pregnancy.

I'll join in! I'm set to O around the 4th as well (assuming sticking to the CD15/30 day cycle). Hoping for a positive, but I'm finally settled into just waiting it out :) I too would love blue dust, but I know that we'll be thrilled with any dust at all!

hi everyone! when do yu all plan to test? my SO decided to finish inside instead of pulling out but my opk was negative so i may still be ovulating on time in 4-5 days. my cm was on the verge of transitioning to fertile so yikes wasnt aware that lotiony cm before o means you are fertile!! if my cervix has risen and is soft then it confirms my fertile window is already here and my app is wrong about it starting next monday

I would have just headed into my fertile period on Saturday, probably late that day. CM was watery which is a good lead up. OPK was negative, same with yesterday. A bit of a squinter yesterday though, so I think I'm on track to O tomorrow or Wednesday (CD14 or 15), and I'm pretty sure I *just* started to get some pains on the right side, so that's a plus. I'm set to test on the 20th bc I have 30 day cycles. I'm really hoping to be patient. Which we know never happens.

phew. shuld be ovulating tomorrow. my SO texted me last night while i was asleep that he wants me to give him a son or another daughter ASAP. my opks are darkening up again today and hes comin over tomorrow when im supposed to ovulate (its his only off day from work this week so we dont have a choice really if we wanna spend a good amount of time together with our baby). i dont know if hes not gonna use pull out method. im nervous because im not sure what to expect since im not ttc but i think he is secretly since last month. he knows how i feel but if i do end up pregnant again i wont be mad because i DO want a bigger family.

:wave: hey I'm due to ovulate today or tomorrow too, just waiting for my temps to show it x

i dont temp or chart but i do have a bb therm. all i do is symptom spot and test like crazy but ireally wanna wait. i also monitor cm and cervix when i remember to. cm has been my indicator of pregnancy the last two bfps i had so thats why i still monitor since it indicates well for me

I would love to join you guys!! I ovulated on the 2nd

Would love to join in too. I ov'd on 2nd also. Already fed up of symptom spotting - driving myself mad and I'm only 4 dpo! I don't want to get my hopes up as it's our first month ttc, but I can't help it....maybe the weekend will be a good distraction.

I haven't been symptom spotting yet as I just realized yesterday that I had ovulated :haha: I decided not to use OPKs until cd 17 (usually start at cd9) since I don't normally O until cd20 and low and behold I O'ed four days early, i didn't even notice until FF gave me crosshairs haha this has been a much more relaxed month for me

What symptoms are you guys having? The only thing I have even noticed is my bathroom schedule tmi but yesterday i kept feeling constipated and then when it finally let up it was all loose and couldn't seem to leave the bathroom. I don't know if I have ever gone from constipated to explosive that fast :blush:

My cycles are so regular I'll always know when I O - it's not a bad thing, I know! I think it would really stress me out not knowing - I'm a bit of a control freak unfortunately!!

Symptom wise - light cramping, light nausea, and yeah...bathroom wise... bm have increased from 1 a day to 3/4 - so weird!! Sorry tmi!

For me so far it's been cramps on and off like af, a sharp stabbing pain in left hand side of stomach that look my breath away, a second ago I had sharp stabbing pains in left breast (sorry tmi) that lasted about 20 secs but this is probably my body symptom spotting as I'm only 3dpo x

symptoms so far:
× peeing super often
× stomach growling loudly(this isnt normal for me unless i havent eaten for a whole day and this id happening every 2 hours even after a good meal)
× a little lightning crotch but not much.
× appetite but also not sure what to eat at all
× feeling like af is here every now and then. the cramps are so weird.
x soooooo moody its not even funny... like im about to cry randomly right now ;(((( for no reason

i dont even know if ive ovulated yet but ive got the darkest opk ever twice yesterday (7th) so ill probably be ovulating late. maybe.but i had a dark opk a few days ago too and then it got light then dark some days later. i did have cramps but not distinct ovulation ones that i usually have. im confused but my cervix was open and i still have ewcm. on top of that im wondering if i also O'd on time. im feeling a horrible hunger since yesterday and i only felt like this when i was pregnant early on. tummy growls insanely every 2 hours even though i feed myself a decent sized meal. its weird and leaves me questioning my body v.v with my last two bfps, i have experienced symptoms since a day after conception. im not sure if its because im in tuned with my body or what but id be 4 dpo by now if i ovulated on time.

i took 2 opks this morning. with fmu, it was dark but not positive. 20 mins later i had to pee badly again( because ive been peeing sooo much lately!!l) and took another opk and it was same darkness... just not positive. maybe i ovulated late? i have cm and my cervix feels like it has a huge gap for an opening.

@catiren do you take your temps? I'm new the whole opk thing so can't shed any light on that but taking your bbt helps with pinpointing O alongside opks. Glad that someone also thinks it's possible to have early symptoms - even before implantation a hormonal change has happened so makes sense to me that you could feel different!

I feel much better today - yesterday I was shattered and headachy all day, but today at 6dpo I've got much more energy, still felt queasy until lunchtime and had a headache on and off. I do tend to get a bit nauseous when I worry about things so it's could be that - in fact the last time was about 3 years ago and I freaked out thinking I was pregnant then (I wasn't) just stressed about DH getting a particular job which would have turned our lives upside down!!

Anyway, I normally have a big temp dip 7 & 8 DPO so I'm expecting to see that tomorrow, not that it indicates anything as its normal for me - so annoying!!

no i dont temp but i do have a bbt. i just dont use it. i used opks the last two times i got bfps plus when i wake up beside my 6 month old i forget everything and tend to her first before temping or anything like that so temping doesnt work for me anyway. it also sounds tedious when i see people explaining charts and comparing them.

i normally implant at 5 dpo. dont know why i implant so early but i have twice so not sure if i shuld expect that again.

Now at 5dpo I'm extremely angry,
Bloating, nausea at times, backache, had the pain in nipple
Again last night too x

im having strange pokey cramps that are lower than my normal ovulation pains are. maybe i did already ovulate O.O... culd be implantation cramps. who knows. with my first bfp i had the crampy feelings like this at 5 dpo but no IB until i was 5 weeks pregnant. with my 2nd bfp i dont remember cramps but i did have IB the day before my positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->