Anyone ovulating around Nov. 4th?

I'm 7 dpo (cd20) and my temp hasn't dipped as normal, not sure if that's good or bad but it's different. I also have much stronger cramps today, but I do occasionally get them on cd20 & 21. Starting to think it won't be this month. I'm still planning on testing on Friday at 11 dpo and if it's looking good maybe Saturday at 12 dpo (will prob cave and do one 10 dpo) as we have friends stopping till Monday and I don't want to do any tests with them here.

@blakesmummy do you have a really short luteal phase? Do you test much earlier in that case?

@Caitren totally get why temping isn't your thing, I imagine it would be almost impossible to be consistent with a 6 month old requiring your attention!! What dpo were you when got your bpf's previously?

Been a little mia, went to my parents for the weekend which was a nice distraction. I didn't temp while I was gone but my temps are looking flat which is not normal for me at all so I am feeling pretty out. I had a sore throat and some central cramps last night and woke up with a full blown cold this morning so that is about the only thing giving me some hope. Missing that positive OPK really has me feeling weird I feel kind of lost not knowing for sure haha.

Unicorn- I hope we are both wrong about feeling out and that our odd post O charts are a good thing!

Been a little mia, went to my parents for the weekend which was a nice distraction. I didn't temp while I was gone but my temps are looking flat which is not normal for me at all so I am feeling pretty out. I had a sore throat and some central cramps last night and woke up with a full blown cold this morning so that is about the only thing giving me some hope. Missing that positive OPK really has me feeling weird I feel kind of lost not knowing for sure haha.

Unicorn- I hope we are both wrong about feeling out and that our odd post O charts are a good thing!

me too, me too. Guess we'll find out in a few looooooooong days! :wacko:

Do you know when you are going to start testing?

I have a 9 day luteal phase and normally test the day of af to begin with but last month my temp right dipped the day of af. I keep getting af cramps every so often and nausea in the mornings but apart from that the most has gone and I have barely any cm now x

I have already started :haha: I think I am going to break out an FRER tomorrow morning though because I have really bad heartburn right now from my coffee and am very nauseous which is very abnormal for me. Without some discarded temps FF would put me at 9dpo, I don't think that is right but it puts me in a good testing range if it is lol

I have a bag full of IC so might do a couple of those over the next few days - I know it's unlikely to pick anything up but it'll satisfy me...for a bit! But think I'll leave the FRER to Fri & Sat (11/12 dpo) Well that's my plan, whether or not I stick to it is another matter!!

first bfp was 8 dpo but it was a surprise so i didnt test earlier. with 2nd bfp i tested daily from 1 dpo. i got a pink faint line at 5 dpo but after time limit. it got darker at 6 dpo but it was still after time limit. at 7 dpo it showed within 2 minutes. so they were early both times

I ovulated on the 4th (CD33 for me), I must have also done so around the same time last cycle as I only had sex on that cycle day and had postive tests at CD43, 44 and 45 (resulted in chemical pregnancy). I have long and irregular cycles.

Too early for pregnancy symptoms so just waiting. It's the 10th here so I guess I'll test in 4-5 days.

ive been having awful hunger pains the last three days and 2 nights. v.v i wonder wats wrong with muh belly

I ovulated on the 4th as well. This is my first cycle trying for my second and I forgot how much the tww sucks!
Minties- the last time I was trying was 3 years ago and I remember you from then! You got pregnant with Sophie around the same time I got pregnant with Ozzy :D Glad to see we're going through this again together :)

i had a small spot of pink on my pantiliner a few mins ago. D; it looks like some brown around it but i wasnt for sure. i also had a decent amount of ewcm/clear stretchy cm and now im having really mild cramps that r similar to af but not a nuisance

im having some left boob pain. and i feel sooooooo tired .... soooo fatigued omg. hope everyones doing alright! im so sorry for not replying to people individually. im more active on another site than here and i put more time there D; ouch left boob pain again!! i felt a bit nauseated earlier.

i took 3 different brands of tests, and each brand gave me a shadow line within 10 minutes but some of the lines look like they may have dye stuck to the edge of the test line rather than the entire test line. are these dud tests?

having left sided cramping but doesnt feel like o cramps

All sounds good for you catiren!

I had the worst headache last night from 4pm till I went to bed. I don't normally get headaches. Woke up today feeling like I'm getting DH's cold, blocked nose and sore throat so the headache is prob to do with that.

goodness i hope yur not getting a bad cold. tonight i woke up twice nearly throwing up, which is what i did with my last pregnancy a day after we were intimate. but i think its just acid reflux reaaaalllyyy bad so i took an anti nausea pill so i can go back to sleep.aaand now ill try to go back to sleep

um dark indent line on wondfo? like so dark it shows up in the front as a faint shadow. what do yu think of this? has this ever turned into a bfp? af isnt due for at least another week and a half. at least 19th but no later than 23rd if i ovulated late

oh well time will tell. i dont wanna test until thanksgiving ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->