Anyone ovulating around Nov. 4th?

taste is a bit stronger now. now gums r really sore and feel kinda swollen. forgot to mention ive been having horrible gas the last few days but today its peaked. burping and all. D; and tonight i have sore nipples when nursing. cervix is still high and has been the last few days. it feels medium hard too.im still getting cm whenever i wipe. not a dry day since O.

Thanks todmommy! Was quite pleased to see my temps but this morning BFN :( Urgh. Maybe it's my cold keeping them up. Don't have that many other symptoms apart from being hungry and tired (prob also my cold) and my bbs hurting. How are you doing?

well guys i have this constant mild ache in my uterus and i suddenly had lightning crotch. my uterus feels like somethings going on. im so happy that i have no urge to test!!!! gonna put up the christmas tree with my mommy and daddy and my 6 month old today and my man is coming over tomorrow. he texted me and said he wants me to have another baby out of the blue last night. he even asked me what he hopes ill have next and he said i might even be pregnant now. i had a dream, although i wasnt thinking of testing whatsoever, that i tested positive on a walmart cheapie. those things i never use for testing. but the dream doesnt phase me. i just find it to be one of those things during tww.

oh and my cervix is even higher now. i can barely reach it and when i felt something, it didnt feel hard. it feels medium soft. i still have cm too

I believe I OV on the 7th and I have to tell you every month the TWW drags on forever!! Catiren I monitor my CM daily to see any changes as well. This month I have noticed an increase of Creamy CM (more than previous months) I hope this means good news but I have a feeling it didnt take... again. Have you noticed any changes?

Baby Dust!

my nasty taste now tastes like metal. BLAH. ive never had this taste more than a day in my previous pregnancies. its been 3 days now!!

hi t1ff3rs
i forgot to monitor mine around ovulation. i didnt start monitoring until a few days after ovulation this month. i too have a decent amount of cm and not a dry moment since ovulation. an increase for me always led to a bfp.

I got a positive! No symptoms.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/20151116_190337.jpg

Congrats!!!!!
Af was due today... tested and it was negative. .. guessing I'm out this month

i ovulated late.im only 8 dpo and af is due 25th.

im sorry missi1717! hoping for yur bfp soon

Hey ladies! Jumping in late in the month!

I take Pristiq daily for anxiety, 50mg. My doctor just switched me to it about two weeks ago. I ovulated around November 4th, AF was due Nov. 19th. I had blood streaked CM around Nov 15th. (Implantation bleed??)

I'm never late. Always right on time within a 12 hr time frame. Here I am two days late. Wondfo came up negative twice (did notice the tests "expired" in August, not sure if this matters).

Does Pristiq Impact cycle? I googled but found nothing saying this medication could cause that. Help! I'm never ever late! Would love a bfp but two negatives so far while late is not promising.

Symptoms: no cramps, slightly sore breasts (I've been stomach sleeping though so that could be the cause), sick for over a week (cough, cold, upper respiratory junk), missed AF (going on 3 days now)

I ordered some HPT off of Amazon that will be here Monday. Either AF arrives by then and I've got tests for next month, or I test again on Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->