Anyone ovulating around Nov. 4th?

7dpo here and yesterday I had pink spotting in cm last night and breasts have been achy and heavy ever since. Today had some spots of nausea and bloating and woke up absolutely starving hungry. Took this test God knows why as its too early and it came up like this lol never had one look like this before x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 14
i have alot of pictures but it wont show very well on camera T.T my SO told me to test again in a week anyway but i want to hold out until my period is missed.

blakesmummy09 i cant see much there but its never too early to test unless its before ovulation. thats imo though. i tested since dpo 1 with my last bfp and i started getting shadows at 5 dpo and the shadows turned to pink faints at 7 dpo. so its not too early to test at all. i wish i knew what dpo i was but my cervix is high and medium soft right now with creamy white cm so i must have ovulated as the cm is no longer ewcm. at most im 6 dpo if i ovulated on time and in the least im 2 dpo(if i ovulated late)

according to my app im cd 21 and it has a countdown for my hpt which is 9 days from now. it was sooner but because is suspect late ovulation i changed my regular 28 day cycle to a 30 day cycle just to cover the possibilities

Thanks Hun both my others have been concieved on the pill so I've only ever tested when been a week late x

it's difficult to see @blakesmummy, certainly some shadow there. I'd keep at it if it were me and see if it changes over the next day or so.

I did a IC this morning (8dpo) - not even a wiff of a line, stark white! Not that I really expected anything. Thing is the past 2 nights I've been waking up to pee at 4am so catching my FMU isn't happening!!

tmi! but i had awful yet short cramps after being intimate with my SO this morning. this never happens. D; i havent checked for spotting though as i havent even left the bed since it happened. my friend had this two days before her bfp last month. i only had these cramps during early pregnancy but i didnt have them before a bfp because i only had sex one time that month i got pregnant with my daughter

i have a headache and a little spot of brown in my cm when i wiped

mrs unicorn, poas anytime at night. if yur pregnant, the lines show better wen held urine isnt mixed with new morning urine while we hold it in our sleep all nightlong. basically its less diluted if yu dont use fmu

Those sound good catiren I've just ordered some more ic and first response so I can't test until Friday it's going to drive me insane x

I think I'm only 6dpo but my 50 IC's are calling my name! Really trying to hold out until at least Thursday or Friday though! We were only able to bd once two days before ovulation though so I'm not holding out too much hope. Once is all it takes though so there's a slight chance!

When will you be testing Catiren?

Anyone here with a fitbit HR or similar? I remember last month my resting heartrate went up in the second half of my TWW, from 49-52 to 61-67 (chemical pregnancy). Might be something that always happens to me a week before AF is due but I never took any notice before. Just wondering if anyone else notices the same thing and ends up with a BFP. I'm about 7dpo and my resting rate has gone up to 67bpm again.

I can't keep up with this thread, it's moving so fast lol!

That's really interesting minties! I have the charge but not the hr, that would be a really interesting thing to look at as a symptom

Love your avatar todmommy lol! I had never noticed what it said before.

I'm getting confused with all the threads I'm participating in here so might stick to this one. Yes it would be cool to see if the heart rate thing means anything, I'll be sure to update on that in a week!

well ive been having super mild af like cramps.

blakesmummy09 i have frers too but i wont use mine unless i have dark lines on my wondfo and other ic tests. i also have digitals but definitely wont use those unless i dont believe it

corgankidd im testing when i miss af unless my symptoms become unbearable. its due in 9 days if i ovulated on time. if i ovulated late then ill expect af the day before thanksgiving

if yu have 50 ICs yu shuld test anytime yu want. im trying so hard to not test at all. and the only way to do that is convince myself im not pregnant by saying it over and over. i did that last time and i truly believed i wasnt pregnant but got a positive test at drs office which resulted in my now 6 month old so saying it and believing it doesnt necessarily cause bad luck for me. i only did it so i wuldnt test early

Hi guys. Can I join in? I ovulated around that time and now I am about 6dpo. Could really use some friends right now.

I'm 7 dpo (cd20) and my temp hasn't dipped as normal, not sure if that's good or bad but it's different. I also have much stronger cramps today, but I do occasionally get them on cd20 & 21. Starting to think it won't be this month. I'm still planning on testing on Friday at 11 dpo and if it's looking good maybe Saturday at 12 dpo (will prob cave and do one 10 dpo) as we have friends stopping till Monday and I don't want to do any tests with them here.

@blakesmummy do you have a really short luteal phase? Do you test much earlier in that case?

@Caitren totally get why temping isn't your thing, I imagine it would be almost impossible to be consistent with a 6 month old requiring your attention!! What dpo were you when got your bpf's previously?

I think your temp not dropping is a great thing. I keep reading that new "symptoms" are a plus in the 2ww

Been a little mia, went to my parents for the weekend which was a nice distraction. I didn't temp while I was gone but my temps are looking flat which is not normal for me at all so I am feeling pretty out. I had a sore throat and some central cramps last night and woke up with a full blown cold this morning so that is about the only thing giving me some hope. Missing that positive OPK really has me feeling weird I feel kind of lost not knowing for sure haha.

Unicorn- I hope we are both wrong about feeling out and that our odd post O charts are a good thing!

Yay for your cold!! Great sign. I had a very brief sore throat while drinking my smoothie lol. Weird

I have already started :haha: I think I am going to break out an FRER tomorrow morning though because I have really bad heartburn right now from my coffee and am very nauseous which is very abnormal for me. Without some discarded temps FF would put me at 9dpo, I don't think that is right but it puts me in a good testing range if it is lol

That heartburn is suppose to be an excellent sign!! I would be dancing around if I had that. Unless it is normal for you?

I have a bag full of IC so might do a couple of those over the next few days - I know it's unlikely to pick anything up but it'll satisfy me...for a bit! But think I'll leave the FRER to Fri & Sat (11/12 dpo) Well that's my plan, whether or not I stick to it is another matter!!

OPK's may satisfy you also. I read a lot of stories where women got blazingly positive OPK's before their positive HPT. But it has to be darker than the control line type of positive.

um dark indent line on wondfo? like so dark it shows up in the front as a faint shadow. what do yu think of this? has this ever turned into a bfp? af isnt due for at least another week and a half. at least 19th but no later than 23rd if i ovulated late

Did it show up before or after the time limit? If after just forget about it you will drive yourself crazy. Very good chance it could be picking up your natural HCG. I had a dark shadow and my HCG was 3. Granted....I also felt I had a CP that month so anything is possible lol!

7dpo here and yesterday I had pink spotting in cm last night and breasts have been achy and heavy ever since. Today had some spots of nausea and bloating and woke up absolutely starving hungry. Took this test God knows why as its too early and it came up like this lol never had one look like this before x

What do you see in person? And did it show up after or before the limit? Is it pink? Your symptoms sound fantastic!!

yes yu can join. anyone can. i made the thread to keep a journal of my symptoms because my app has limited symptom buttons. and as for the test, it was within time limit but i think they are just strange indents. i wont be testing again unless i dont get a period this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->