Anyone ovulating around Nov. 4th?

yes yu can join. anyone can. i made the thread to keep a journal of my symptoms because my app has limited symptom buttons. and as for the test, it was within time limit but i think they are just strange indents. i wont be testing again unless i dont get a period this month.

I have NEVER had a problem with Wondfo showing even a shadow of a line within the time limit! Fingers crossed for you hun! :happy dance:

And trust me I have used a countless number and stare at them for days. I have only had dark shadows after the time limit.

Woke up full of a cold again - boo. Feeling I'm out this month now as my temps are declining every day. Thanks for the test info at night catiren, but thinking I might not bother anyway now unless my temps start going the other way.

mrs unicorn, im sorry yur temps arent staying up. i had cold symptoms with both my bfps though. i sneezed every single day from conception til birth.

No on the test it had two stark white lines on me near the control and one at the bottom which I've never had anything like that in my life haha. My tests are in the post so got to wait but cm seems to be increased today x

Good luck @blakesmummy! I'm rooting for you!

@loveisalliknow how does the positive opk thing work? I've read a few times that some get one before a hpt but don't understand how it works!

i had two dreams last night, separate ones, where i was pregnant. i didnt even realize i was pregnant until people in the dream treated me differently. it was so weird. ._.;;; oh and i felt so many emotions in there too. but i dont think pregnancy dreams indicate anything for me. previously ive had them before a bfp but i honestly dont think im pregnant even though i randomly had two dreams where i was pregnant and on an adventure

oh and mrs unicorn, LH and HCG are chemically similar in their makeup, but LH tests are more lenient when looking for the hormone while HCG sticks look specifically for the makeup of the HCG hormone. i dont think opks show positive when hcg is in the system until after a missed period or maybe right at the missed period based on womens stories ive read where they used opks and hcg sticks while early in pregnancy. i personally wuldnt waste my opks until i was for sure i was knocked up though because random LH surges do happen right before a period sometimes for anybody and i wuldnt want to be excited about it for the wrong reason

Oh I love a preggo dream catiren! I had a dream about twins a few nights ago! There are twins in my family, DH loves the idea but I'm not so keen. I'm petite so the idea of having two in there is a bit scary - although it would be quite exciting!!

I think I'll leave the opks as I only have a few left and they are more expensive than the IC. I still have 7 days before af is due so I may test before then - got a girly weekend coming up so would be good if I can have a drink. I know if I don't they will all suspect I'm preggers and I can't bare the thought of people thinking I am when I'm not. It's not that I'm bothered what others think, more that I really want to be!!!

mrs unicorn, im petite too so i was ALL belly when i was pregnant with just one. i did get lots of compliments about being the cutest preggo people have ever seen. but twins wuld scare me!! its really hard with just one baby but i know its still possible to manage with two babies at once especially if theres help. my SO and i dont live together yet so he comes over on his off days every week and helps but its not that much help lol. hes an immature guy and picks on me and he loves video games and playin on his fone and stuff. i admit im immature too but at least he gets a full night of sleep even when hes here. i havent even during pregnancy. lol

oh and my mom ALWAYS suspects im pregnant. she turns ghetto on me sometimes. shes pops around corners randomly and says "U PREGNANT?!" and im like nah. ill say im hungry i want food (i only eat cereal and a sandwich everyday so its not like i ate as much when i was carrying my daughter) and she turns and says "u pregnant". HAHAHA nah. she and my aunt even sung to my daughter about her being a big sister to a baby boy thats currently (apparently) on the way. no ones on the way >.<

now that i think about it, my dreams were pretty detailed. so detailed that i fell in love with the details and i woke up missing the house designs i saw. they were gorgeous. is that considered a vivid dream??

i remember there was a huge sale and designers were in the house showing off individual pieces of merchandise they personally r selling. and there was this one thing that stood out to me and i called my mom in the dream and she said she saw it and had hearted it on a website. it was so realistic but fun O.O

earlier i had a soft cramp on the left side. today according to my app wuld be implantation day if i ovulated on time. its hard to say though. cuz i had cramps similar to ovulation in the middle of the night last night. i feel like i dunno my once-upon-a-time clockwork cycle anymore! D; waaah

i have a horrible aversion to chocolate and other foods i used to eat on a daily basis. i cant stand the taste of chocolate now. i just threw away a fresh brownie!!!!

A fresh brownie!! In the garbage!! Never! :haha: but in all seriousness probably a good sign. I hated chocolate when I was pregnant, I was actually craving chocolate yesterday and had a candy bar which made me sick hopefully it's a good thing lol

Your temps gone back up todmommy, is that a good sign? I've never temped before.

I think 99% of symtoms at this stage are just post ovulation things that happen anyway, but good luck Catiren!

im having awful fatigue and nausea and a decent amount of ewcm out of no where. my cervix is high and feels medium soft but it feels hard in the middle of my cervix and super soft all around the hard part. so weird. i didnt pay attention to my cervix at all this week so i dont know if it had lowered then rose again like it did with my last bfp but i have ovulated already

thanks minties
and yea i hated candy and chocolate around 3-4 dpo with my first pregnancy. i also craved milk from 2 to 3 dpo. my bfp came at 8 dpo so i have some time to wait after symptoms start ×

Your temps gone back up todmommy, is that a good sign? I've never temped before.

I think 99% of symtoms at this stage are just post ovulation things that happen anyway, but good luck Catiren!

It will be a good sign if it keeps rising. With my CP in September I had an implantation dip at 8dpo so it could be that again fx'ed

my app says i shuld test in 10 days so imma try n hold out til then. wml × and baby dust to all

Good luck @blakesmummy! I'm rooting for you!

@loveisalliknow how does the positive opk thing work? I've read a few times that some get one before a hpt but don't understand how it works!

It works because LH and HCG are so similar in chemical makeup that the LH picks up the HCG.

Hey ladies I am testing tomorrow at 8 dpo. I can't wait lol. I know it is early so at least if it is BFN I have hope.

today the only thing I have had is more mild AF cramps. This is something I don't normally have in the 2ww until at least 10 dpo and they started 3 or 4 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->