• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone ovulating around the 13th?

It is weird isn't it!

I am due in for bloodworks 7 days after ovulation with my doc for my initial fertility tests so need to keep an eye on it in case I need to change my appointment to a couple of days earlier.

Oh well...don't think hubby complained when I just ordered him to pause the football to BD! :haha:

Xx

am right behind you all...CD1 today. stupid :witch: was sorta thinking it was late=possible BFP, but she got me!:dohh:

Good morning ladies! How are you?
Bing28, looks like we are on the same boat with weird ewcm timing. Why is this happening now when we are ttc :growlmad: We try to bd eod to cover the bases.
Jumpingo sorry the witch got you and good luck with the new cycle!

Welcome to any new folks! :)

I used my CBFM for the first time this AM and it gave me a high reading. I had a feeling I was going to O really early since I had eggwhite CM yesterday. We BD'ed last night but it might have been a bit early....temps are still up so we shall see. :)

Good morning everyone!

Bing28 I know for sure my husband wouldnt complain about me "making" him bd with me!

Jumpingo that really sucks! Why do our bodies do weird things to mess with our heads!

Afm: well according to my p tracker app it says I should O on the 12th so today I took my dollar tree opk and it did come out positive! I'm trying to attach a picture but idk how from my phone. :shrug:

Glad I'm not the only one whos husband is against OPK. I don't get what his deal is. Lol

Glad I'm not the only one whos husband is against OPK. I don't get what his deal is. Lol
Mine wants to keep things spontaneous :shrug:I don't think OPKs will change our attitude towards bd-ing and would like to give nature a nudge but don't want to put pressure on him.

How are we all doing? The day after my positive OPK I got a negative so I'm counting yesterday as O day.

Hello TWW!! X

I didn't tell my husband I am using OPKs. I didn't even think to - it seemed like a private female thing like I don't tell him if I am using a tampon or a pad...if he saw the sticks and asked about them I would explain it...he would probably complain about the cost but I dunno. He didn't want me to get the at home sperm test since it was so expensive but also we really just started trying so I think he'd rather wait a few months first.

Ugh! FF changed my O date.... I guess I am really 3dpo today... Got me all excited yesterday for nothing! Let's hope it doesn't get changed again tomorrow! Lol!

My OPK's seem to be getting lighter and lighter. I don't get it. I've got a bit of EWCM for the last 2 days and my cervix feels like it's softening and opening a bit. The CBFM gave me a high reading this morning but it's my first month using it so I'm not sure how reliable that is. I was really hoping to see a darker OPK this afternoon. :(

Hey there :wave: how are we doing?
I am a bit disappointed with myself. I had to work 11-12hours a day lately so missed bd-ing yesterday and today.
FX for all in the tww :dust:

Ladies I need your help! So I was on Clomid for the first time this month CD 5-9. (I have PCOS) I had some SEVER cramping CD-11 and chalked it up to just a side effect. CD-13 (so yesterday) I had more cramping on the right but no where near as sever as it was CD-11, I am thinking it was ovulation. But then (get ready for far to much information) last night before bed I went to the BR and had HUGE amounts of EWCM, I mean a ton of the stuff. So now I am unsure as to whether I already ovulated or if I am about too. Silly me didn't do any OPK's this month (mentally slapping myself for it). Any advise? Anyone experience the same thing before (on or of treatments/meds?)?

I'm good thank you Magrat! Looking at my chart I think today is the big O day! 😝

Had my second acupunture session last night. I'm feeling a lot more relaxed and happier at the moment. Going to my first yoga session in 3.5 weeks tomorrow morning and then have a 2 hour meditation session afterwards. Can't wait to feel nice and relaxed and refreshed afterwards!

Hopefully my temps will rise in the morning meaning I'll be joining you ladies in the TWW!

Xx

Ladies I need your help! So I was on Clomid for the first time this month CD 5-9. (I have PCOS) I had some SEVER cramping CD-11 and chalked it up to just a side effect. CD-13 (so yesterday) I had more cramping on the right but no where near as sever as it was CD-11, I am thinking it was ovulation. But then (get ready for far to much information) last night before bed I went to the BR and had HUGE amounts of EWCM, I mean a ton of the stuff. So now I am unsure as to whether I already ovulated or if I am about too. Silly me didn't do any OPK's this month (mentally slapping myself for it). Any advise? Anyone experience the same thing before (on or of treatments/meds?)?

Sorry, I have no experience with clomid or anything like that... :(

I would recommend starting a new thread. I don't know anything about clomid or PCOS either.

Rosie I can't pinpoint o due to irregular cycles and try to dtd when I see ewcm...just in case.
Bing let the waiting begin :happydance: My futute mother-in-law is an acupuncturist but I don't want to drag her into our ttc journey yet :shrug:
Have a great weekend!:happydance:

Huge temp jump this morning. CBFM is still reading high but when I look at the test stick there are no lines and it doesn't even look like the urine made it very far...I wonder if I should be dipping it longer. But it's still giving me a high reading? So confused....anyone think I should dump that temp? Maybe I wasn't sleeping well. Have a horrible headache.

Wow! That is a big temp jump!!! I'd wait and see what your temp is tomorrow before you dump it..

5 dpo today... Feeling good except for being tired... We are going to the county fair today, so, it'll give me something to do instead of sitting around thinking about pregnancy. Lol! How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->