Anyone pregnant again after MMC?

PS Coco84 I just looked at your signature strip and you are very similar to me, MMC in November 2010- (though it dgragged all through Dec/Jan after the MP diagnosis) and I am only 1 day behind you as your ticker says you are 6+2 and I am 6+1 today, that makes you due on 10.11.11 and me on 11.11.11. When is your early scan? Mine is on 24th March as I'm currently on holiday in the Maldives- very scary being on an isolated island knowing I could have a miscarriage but we booked it as our 'last' holiday before the birth of our previous baby (MMC) as I would have been almost 6 months now- ha ha but I am 6 weeks instead! how strange!

xx

Wow we are very similar indeed :flower: dont have a date for scan yet but it will be between 8-9 weeks.

Lucky you i hope you are having a great time on holiday :) relaxing is just what we need in this situation

What symptoms have you got? do you feel different to last time.

I had scan at 11-12 weeks last time but baby had stopped growing at 7 weeks.

xxx

Hi,

Mine was diagnosed at my 12 week scan, which I actually had a 11 weeks I think, but baby died at 8+2. This time is feeling very similar I have to say. Last time I had all the right symptoms but that is because the disease the pregnancy had imitated a healthy pregnancy to avoid my body miscarrying it.

But my symptoms now include
- sore nipples, started at 5 weeks
- Increased appitite, from 3 weeks to 6 weeks
- deacreased appitite and slight nausea at the smell of certain foods from 6 weeks to present
- Extreme tiredness from 3 weeks to 5 weeks, now stopped

So not really too much symptoms right now but bang on track with my last pregnancy- which may not be a good thing- who knows. I haven't had real sickness yet and that started bang on 7 weeks last time so should only have 5 days to wait until I get that! But last time my sickness stopped at just over 8 weeks and in hindsight, I now know the baby died then, so perhaps the two were connected. I therefore think I might just freak if my symptoms go away, I'm clinging on to the small amount I have!!! Although I know it is normal for symptoms to come and go and not to be there at all and still to have a healthy pregnancy. But please god make this one work, I'll be 30 in July and it is sooooo important to me to be at least past the 12 week marker with a pregnancy by that point so my window is fast closing- it has to be this one! Oh sticky dust to us all!

Tell me about your symptoms!
xx

How about you? x

Well i have to say my symptoms are stronger this time round, which is comforting me a little.

I have:
-Tender breasts, very sensitive nipples and they have grown
-Very tired still since about 4.5 weeks
-Indigestion, heartburn stopped last week, but very gassy
-nausea (didnt have this at all last time) been pretty bad over last 3 days, managed not to be sick though :)
-Hungry all the time, feel sick when i'm hungry
-Few cramps and twinges here and there.
-a bit hot and izzy few times

So got quite a few there, i'm hoping that the nausea is a good sign as didnt have any last time.

Everything seems to be a worry at the moment though, really hope everything works out for us both this time.
xxx

Hey ladies, can I join you?

I too had a mmc in October 2010. Found out at 12 week scan but baby had stopped developing at 7+5. Needless to say, we were gutted after 1.5 years of trying.

Sorry to hear of everyone's losses but also CONGRATS on all the new pregnancies!! :happydance:

I have an early scan booked for 28th March (next Monday) and wish it was this Monday. I am soooo terrified it will be the same result. :dohh:

My symptoms have more or less been identical as last time (which is scaring the hell out of me!!) Have sore bbs and nipples, bloating and tiredness. The only thing that is a bit different is very very slight waves of nausea but nothing major. Wish I had my head down the lavy lol

Well i have to say my symptoms are stronger this time round, which is comforting me a little.

I have:
-Tender breasts, very sensitive nipples and they have grown
-Very tired still since about 4.5 weeks
-Indigestion, heartburn stopped last week, but very gassy
-nausea (didnt have this at all last time) been pretty bad over last 3 days, managed not to be sick though :)
-Hungry all the time, feel sick when i'm hungry
-Few cramps and twinges here and there.
-a bit hot and izzy few times

So got quite a few there, i'm hoping that the nausea is a good sign as didnt have any last time.

Everything seems to be a worry at the moment though, really hope everything works out for us both this time.
xxx

Cool, yours are very similar to mine, I forgot to mention the dizzyness and hot flushes, plus I have the cramps too. Plus lots of bloatedness, thats the one I remember from last time too!

So we sound similar which is good! Mine just seem very mild, I think I'm just terrified of going for the scan!

xx

I too had a mmc in October 2010. Found out at 12 week scan but baby had stopped developing at 7+5. Needless to say, we were gutted after 1.5 years of trying.

Sorry to hear of everyone's losses but also CONGRATS on all the new pregnancies!! :happydance:

I have an early scan booked for 28th March (next Monday) and wish it was this Monday. I am soooo terrified it will be the same result. :dohh:

My symptoms have more or less been identical as last time (which is scaring the hell out of me!!) Have sore bbs and nipples, bloating and tiredness. The only thing that is a bit different is very very slight waves of nausea but nothing major. Wish I had my head down the lavy lol

Hi and welcome,

Sorry to hear of your loss also, but massive congrats on being pregnant. Your scan is just a few days after mine as mines on 24th march. I will be earllier than you though so maybe not so much for them to see. You seem to have all the same symptoms as Coco84 and I which is good!

It is totally frightening thinking about your scan but at least we are having them early this time!

Good luck to us all and keep us posted on how it goes xxxx

Welcome to the forum hun:flower:

Congrats on your pregnancy:happydance:

Its really nice to have others in the same situation to talk to. I wont be having a scan till after 30th because i'm away on hol, so will be over 8 weeks maybe even 9 when i get scan, i wanted it that way though, want to be sure we can see something and there are no doubts.

Cant wait to hear how you ladies get on at scans, your symptoms sound good hun, my nausea seems to come every second day.

xxxx

Hey ladies, thanks for the welcome :hugs:

I have had such a weird feeling in my tummy today. Prob tmi but have you ever needed to pass wind but can't so have held it in? You know that feeling like you have been holding one in all day? Its kind of like that?? Weird!! :wacko:

P.S, i have got a blueberry in my ticker now!! Yay!!!

Strange what things get us excited :happydance:

Hi ladies and congratulations to you newbies! :happydance:.

Yes Vicvics I've had that from week 4!

Unfortunately I started brown spotting last night and although it's eased I don't feel very positive again this time round. I have a doctors appointment at 12 and i guess i'll just take it from there.. :cry: My symptoms are still very strong and I got a strong bfp again on a test 2 days ago :blush: not reasurred by the small cramps i'm having though :cry:

Hey Hollie. How did you get on at your appointment?

I hope all is well :hugs: Don't know if it helps much but my friend had brown spotting quite often. Apparently if it is brown then it's old blood and nothing to worry about at all. (always easier said when it is someone else tho).

Thankyou vicvicx xxxxxxx :hugs: and thatnks for the reassurance, it does seem common (fx!).

The doctor referred me to the epu, i've got an early scan booked for 10:30am tomorrow morning x

I just got my :bfp: this morning and it was a complete surprise!!!! I had a miscarriage in December and we went back to TTC after one normal cycle. They all ended in :bfn: and I was devastated. We decided to take a break for one month and BAMMM :bfp: this morning. I wasn't even going to test this month but the last few days I've had sore boobs, mild nausea and extreme fatigue. I am extremely nervous since the miscarriage in December. It was a missed miscarriage and the MD said she couldn't find an exact reason. It was just "one of those things" she said. Here we are again and I am so AFRAID but trying to enjoy every second. Ofcourse there are always risks but if we live our lives afraid, we will miss everything. Good luck to everyone and a truly wish all of us a health & happy 9 months!!!!

hope, congratulations!!!! i remember you from the loss sections. we were the same way - three BFNs after our m/c, so i gave up, devestated, and we happened to dtd on just the right day for our bfp. so happy for you!!!

Fides, that is awesome!!! I love hearing great stories. :winkwink:

I hope we all have healthy and happy 9 months. Ofcourse I am nervous and afraid of another miscarriage but I need to stay positive and enjoy every second. I don't want to regret wasting every day being afraid or living my life like something will go wrong. With that said I will feel much better once we make it past 8 weeks, which is when we lost our last little angel.

Happy dance for us!!!! :dance:

Thankyou vicvicx xxxxxxx :hugs: and thatnks for the reassurance, it does seem common (fx!).

The doctor referred me to the epu, i've got an early scan booked for 10:30am tomorrow morning x

Hey misses, how did you get on at your scan? Had my fx'd for you all day :winkwink:

Hi Hopealways. Massive congrats on your :bfp: hun x

Know exactly how you feel, try to be positive but can't chase away the negative feelings. I have an early scan booked for Monday and its already as if I have prepared myself for bad news. :dohh: but still totally hopefule and excited at the same time!! Crazy!!

Must just be natural after a mmc (and mc) i guess.

Aww, Vic, let's prepare for good news: Your baby is fine, and you'll even get to see a nice, strong heartbeat, and everything is going to go really really well on Monday!

Yeah, i was nervous and expecting the worst too at my own scan, so guess that makes me a hypocrite, lol.

Aww thanks fides :hugs: I know, think I need a firm kick up the butt.

It's amazing how you always thought you would enjoy every part of a pregnancy but all we seem to do is wish it away, looking for the next milestone!!

Hello ladies-

I TTC for almost 2 years total with a MMC in 09. We saw Heartbeat twice and then had a scan at 9 weeks and it had stopped like a day after I saw the flicker again at 6.5weeks. Since the MC it had been over a year of TTC and finally am now. I started brown spotting at around 5 weeks and prepared for the worst again but my scan showed baby and heartbeat. Still, I wasnt too hopeful. A week later, another scan showed baby and heart beat and growth of 7 days. This was nice, but I still knew it could fail. Then I went a few weeks without one and still spot brown. Well, yesterday I was ready to hear that it was a MMC again but they found the HB externally on doppler. My doctor was not concerned with ordering a scan since we heard the HB at 160. Doctor said dont worry about the brown, it is obviously not affecting the baby. Im so happy but still scared.....I wish I knew when we could relax because hearing/seeing the heartbeat is still not allowing me to breathe any easier!

Congratulations Hopealways!!! :happydance:

Hey misses, how did you get on at your scan? Had my fx'd for you all day :winkwink:

Vicvicx my scan went ooookay, as i imagined, they couldn't see much but there was a sac with an 'echo' inside it, measuring right for my dates, minus a few days because i ovulated late, i have to go back again in 2 weeks to see how things are progressing, the same as in my last pregnancy, fx this time it goes better! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->