anyone pushchair hunting?

jubilee

Reaction score
I am at a loss as to how much to expect to spend and what to get!!!

I now I don;t have to buy it yet but I really want to narrow it down a bit so that when I go to the Babyshow I can have a more informed idea of what I want in mind in case there are any serious bargains!

I was falling in love with an iCandy Cherry but just read a whole thread of complaints abut it literally falling apart!

I didn't want to spend too much either but don;t want to comprimise too much and end up buying a 2nd pushchair later on.

I quite fancy a travel system as I can justify spending a little more as I woul save £80-£120 on a car seat and also if i get a carrycot I can use that instead of a moses basket too as I don;t plan to have the baby in the moses basket/carrycot over night anyway. I will be using London Transport mostly & walking a lot and using a car a lot less. I don't have a car but my mum does so car use will be taxi's and others cars so I don't need a car seat with a permanent fixed bit.

I had in mind:
iCandy cherry with carry cot
https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=cherry_stroller
https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=cherry_carrycot

Mamas & Papas pilko pramette
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-pliko-pramette-couture-black/185717900/type-i/

Mams & Papas switch
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-switch-couture-black/185617900/type-i/

Hauck Condor
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_344_10751_-1__80014_10001_

Silver cross 3D
https://www.silvercross.co.uk/our-range/pram-systems/3D/

Jane Nomad
https://www.johnstonprams.co.uk/dynamic/viewitem.php?item=5105X-M-J04

Has anyone got any ideas or advice re any of these?

Why can't you call iCandy!!?????? can't find a number anywhere!

Anyway...over and out from loopy brain for now!

Thanks x

Ive had 3 of the prams on your list, so i can advise on these :thumbup:.

Icandy cherry: Got it when it first came out for my son, i found it quite flimsy feeling and the carrycot is tiny, plus the seat is bucket style, so didnt 'recline' so that babys spine could be flat. Also all extras had to be purchased separately :nope:.

Silver cross 3d: Loved it :thumbup:, folded up easily, felt sturdy to push, all accessories are included in the price so excellent value for money, not too heavy. I didnt like the car seat much as it was quite heavy, but as you wont be using it much i guess that wouldnt be too much of an issue for you :shrug:.

Mamas & Papas pliko pramette: Almost identical to the silver cross 3d, but more expensive with accessories costing extra. (I think this is slightly heavier too??)

Hope this helps.xx

Icandy cherry: Got it when it first came out for my son, i found it quite flimsy feeling and the carrycot is tiny, plus the seat is bucket style, so didnt 'recline' so that babys spine could be flat. Also all extras had to be purchased separately :nope:.

Silver cross 3d: Loved it :thumbup:, folded up easily, felt sturdy to push, all accessories are included in the price so excellent value for money, not too heavy. I didnt like the car seat much as it was quite heavy, but as you wont be using it much i guess that wouldnt be too much of an issue for you :shrug:.

Mamas & Papas pliko pramette: Almost identical to the silver cross 3d, but more expensive with accessories costing extra. (I think this is slightly heavier too??)

Hope this helps.xx

Thanks, I totally forgot I posted this! I am looking at the Mamas & Papas Sola now
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/sola/4928/

The stroller goes flat for using from birth too and is £250 and 3100 for carrycot.

How ocme you had so many prams!? lol

Hope this helps.xx

Thanks, I totally forgot I posted this! I am looking at the Mamas & Papas Sola now

The stroller goes flat for using from birth too and is £250 and 3100 for carrycot.

Was a self confessed pram/pushchair addict :blush:. Not completely cured though, Im about to need a double and couldnt make my mind up if I wanted a side by side or a tandem, so I got both! :wacko:. Havent seen the Sola, im off to have a look now .x

Hope this helps.xx

Was a self confessed pram/pushchair addict :blush:. Not completely cured though, Im about to need a double and couldnt make my mind up if I wanted a side by side or a tandem, so I got both! :wacko:. Havent seen the Sola, im off to have a look now .x

Wow! serious junkie! lol let me now what you think of Sola x

Just had a look and it looks great :thumbup:. May pop into Mamas & papas store when im passing next to have a play :blush:. xx

i have the pliko prammette n absolutly love it, well worth the money i paid for it, altho if id ave nt bought it as quick (only did as i gt a bargain from mamas n papas) id have had the pliko switch as id ave loved to have had my son facing me abit longer.
i found the 3d to be heavier than the pramette as i was originally goin to have the 3d.
ive also heard the carry cot for the icandy is quite small, sum 1 i know had this pram n her son wasnt in the carry cot for long only a few months i think n he wa just less than 9lbs at birth

I have and love the 3D.
I compleatly agree with MUMOF5's review.

Originally Posted by MUMOF5

Silver cross 3d: Loved it , folded up easily, felt sturdy to push, all accessories are included in the price so excellent value for money, not too heavy. I didnt like the car seat much as it was quite heavy, but as you wont be using it much i guess that wouldnt be too much of an issue for you .

I would say though the only bugbare is the carseat. Not all seatbelts will go around the carseat! Ours fit lovely in our BMW but will not fit in a Zafira :dohh: Something to consider if your going to be using mum's car and taxis.

i've spent the last few weeks looking at prams and it certinally is a minefield. I think i've narrowed it down to the bugaboo cameleon and the babystyle oyster.

I'm in a quandry too and have narrowed my choices down to iCandy Cherry and M&P Pliko Switch. On my way I've read hundreds of reviews and played with several including SilverCross Linear Freeway, OBaby Zezu Pramette, Maxi Cosi Mura, Babystyle Oyster, Bebe Confort Streety and Loola, iCandy's Apple & Peach, Jane Reverso Solo, Chicco Trio for Me, M&P Solo, Graco Symbio, oh and more I can't recall right now!

I have the Graco Quattro TS at the moment and it has been a brilliant, if somewhat underused, system from pre-birth! I have the soft cot which I would have used for a travel moses if my daughter would sleep in it, carseat, pushchair and accessories. It is snuggly and cosy, well padded, and since SilverCross are the Rolls Royce of pushchairs, what I call the Bentley! It has the biggest shopping basket I have seen, which also drops so its easily accessible and the parent console which I use all the time for keys, oystercard, gloves, glasses etc. BUT it is big and it is heavy (easy enough to lift if you get one smooth motion), I have to collapse seats in my car to get it in and now I have realised when my daughter goes into her forward facing carseat in the back (she currently rides shotgun) I won't be able to take the pushchair anywhere because it will be too dangerous. I was going to get a stroller but have also realised I will miss visual contact and chatting with her and therefore really want a parent-facing pram too (which is what experts now recommend).

I could not have forethought any of this when I was pregnant, but I still find myself now wishing I'd done more research then although I have actually been really happy with my Graco, its just not practical for me anymore as a towny who travels by car and tube equally.

My requirements now are: parent facing, big shopping basket (I walk to supermarket regularly), easy to get up kerbs and on tube (so big back wheels), some suspension to help with cobblestones, grass and gravel, lightweight (to carry up my front step and round tube stations), compact folding and freestanding when folded (narrow hallway), narrow chassis to get round shops, and able to steer one-handed as quite often the other arm is holding a screaming child whilst the pram holds the shopping basket!! I'd also quite like a carseat option that clicks directly onto the chassis not onto the seat (2 reasons - saving the seat fabric and because I can leave the seat at home using the car).

My views on the two I have short-listed are:

iCandy Cherry - gorgeous to look at, easy to steer (one-handed), turns on a penny and is incredibly light. Because it is so light (7.4k with seat!) it doesn't feel very sturdy but you do have the added weight of the child to help. And, when compared to other models, it does look better built - and of course, aluminium is very light but very strong, it's what they build aeroplanes out of! Folded I can hang it over my shoulder leaving my hands free. Unfortunately my hands are more than likely to be carrying the seat unit and my child as it cannot be folded with seat in situ - this is the biggest bad point for me, especially considering I have to quite often collapse my Graco to get onto busy tubes. Whilst it folds very flat, it's still quite wide and you have to stow the seat/carrycot too if you're using the car. But if you are getting a carseat too it is one of the best performers on the market for comfort and safety.

Brilliant sized shopping basket too, clever shape with easiest access I have seen on a buggy. I really thought this ticked all my boxes until I realised that it can only be folded without the seat unit and that is an issue for me. I also think the seat unit looks a little on the hard side, you definitely would need a liner or foot muff but universal ones fit and are much cheaper than the brand ones (I think the rectangular Clair de Lune would look nice in it). Also, from 1st March the footmuff goes up in price (!?!) to £75 (currently £56-£64).

I wouldn't bother with any of the accessories. The parasols - if you want one, don't get it yet, this summer they are releasing a better version - the current ones are apparently very flimsy and fall off, my pram shop chap was very open about that, said he's complained himself about them. I think you do need one as the hood isn't very deep but again, if you test them out, you should be able to find a universal one that fits. And the changing bag is rubbish, looks cheap, no proper internal pockets or holders, you can get far better ones cheaper. That said the Peach has an amazing bag, you look inside and its just "wow", why they couldn't do a smaller version for the cherry I don't know. That said, they call the Peach bag a "weekender" and I would probably only just manage an overnight with the small size of it (apparently it's good for twins rather than singles). If you are planning to have more children, it's really worth considering the Peach and Apple because with an easy conversion kit you can make them into tandems. If I thought I would be having more then I definitely would be thinking of getting the Peach. (And the Peach hard carrycot has a proper mattress and hard base so can be used as a permanent bed).

As for the Cherry falling apart, there was a wheel and seat problem on the pre-2009 models which has been fixed and newer models are not experiencing problems. Also iCandy are planning to release a model later this year with adjustable handle height. I like this company because they listen to their customers and dealers and they take on board their suggestions. With each model they release you can see real progression and learning. If you want to get hold of them, I emailed them and got a quick, polite and informative reply. My pram shop has their number, he speaks to them almost daily so maybe ask your local dealer for their number?

M&P Pliko Switch - Nowhere near as sexy as the iCandy but then not as frumpy as the Graco. I found this a little awkward to push and steer when I tried it, but it might just have been the poor battered demo model, I'm going to test another one this week. Again this one seems to do everything but importantly it can be folded with the seat in place - and facing either direction, which is rare! (Whilst you are using the carrycot you will have to take that off). It umbrella folds, so it is compact and freestanding but it is twice the weight of the iCandy (which is still much lighter than most other pushchairs of its kind). Whilst the apron, etc make it look bulky, it looks very cosy and comfy to me. From what i understand, with the P Switch you can choose to convert the pushchair unit into a soft cot with a liner or have a seperate hard carrycot but you'd have to ask M&P about that as I am not interested in the carrycot since my LO won't use it. I do love the fact that the carrycot can be used in the car though :)

My concern is that the basket doesn't look very accessible and as I don't think I can turn up at the showroom with a couple of bags of shopping to test it out, I'm struggling to find out if this the case or not. However, having seen a video on it, it is apparently balanced so that it is safe to hang bags on the handle (you know, the thing every safety expert tells you not to do and every mother does). Interestingly it is one of few to have two handles rather than a bar. I don't know which I prefer. My Graco has a bar which makes it easier for hanging onto on tubes and for leaning on when stuck in queues in shops! But I am also using a stroller at the moment and find the seperate handles easier to steer one (cross) handed although I'm not quite comfortable with them generally because I am so used to the bar! Another plus for the M& P is I have seen parent consoles for sale so I would still have somewhere to stow my gloves when out shopping!

Something that puts some people off is the safety harness which allows the child to move about more freely than being strapped tightly against the seat. I quizzed a user over this and she said it's great for her son because he can lean forward and peer around the sides of his canopy if he wants to.

The reason I haven't rushed out to buy this is the price. If it was a £100 cheaper than the iCandy it would be a no-brainer (assuming I can get my shopping in the basket!). But I plan to sell my purchase on to justify buying new so I want the best resell value I can get. iCandy really holds its value well and since I would be getting the carseat secondhand (as I only need it for a few months) and the cheaper accessories, I would probably make a lot of my money back. The PS makes struggles to reach half its cost price on the secondhand market.

Silvercross 3D - I didnt consider this as its not parent facing but I looked at the linear freeway which is. I very nearly was going to buy it when I met the Cherry and everything changed lol. The linear is a pushchair but you can also get the "sleepover" which has a hard carrycot which can be used as moses basket - they even do a static stand for just that purpose. I was very impressed with that. But when I played with the pushchair, I struggled to fold it, get it up, recline it, get the seat off, it was going to be a real labour of love to learn all of that! Plus folded it was huge still and weighed a lot, really needed two hands to lift safely. And it's huge basket was inaccessible, I was really disappointed as I thought I was going to love it.

M&P Solo - I saw that and thought "yum"! Love it in Orchid, started visualising myself out and about with it and then saw that weird shaped basket and realised it was a no-no :-( If I didn't use my pushchair so much for shopping, it would have been a serious contender.

Can i just ask what you mean by " fixed bit " for the car seat? Do you mean the base? If so you dont need this for the baby car seat to go in a car hun. The carrycots on prams aren't big enough either to use for a long time ( i mean months not as in daily hours ) .
I bought a travel system but with the car seat not carry cot bit, Moses baskets are cheap enough to buy or you could just put baby straight into the cot/cotbed at nights but what about when baby sleeps during day where are you going to put him/her?

Personally i wont go in a taxi either without a carseat , its still a car & could crash all the same with or without car seat i feel better with my son in a car seat. The only downside is having to carry them around afterwards.

I'm in a quandry too and have narrowed my choices down to iCandy Cherry and M&P Pliko Switch. On my way I've read hundreds of reviews and played with several including SilverCross Linear Freeway, OBaby Zezu Pramette, Maxi Cosi Mura, Babystyle Oyster, Bebe Confort Streety and Loola, iCandy's Apple & Peach, Jane Reverso Solo, Chicco Trio for Me, M&P Solo, Graco Symbio, oh and more I can't recall right now!

I have the Graco Quattro TS at the moment and it has been a brilliant, if somewhat underused, system from pre-birth! I have the soft cot which I would have used for a travel moses if my daughter would sleep in it, carseat, pushchair and accessories. It is snuggly and cosy, well padded, and since SilverCross are the Rolls Royce of pushchairs, what I call the Bentley! It has the biggest shopping basket I have seen, which also drops so its easily accessible and the parent console which I use all the time for keys, oystercard, gloves, glasses etc. BUT it is big and it is heavy (easy enough to lift if you get one smooth motion), I have to collapse seats in my car to get it in and now I have realised when my daughter goes into her forward facing carseat in the back (she currently rides shotgun) I won't be able to take the pushchair anywhere because it will be too dangerous. I was going to get a stroller but have also realised I will miss visual contact and chatting with her and therefore really want a parent-facing pram too (which is what experts now recommend).

I could not have forethought any of this when I was pregnant, but I still find myself now wishing I'd done more research then although I have actually been really happy with my Graco, its just not practical for me anymore as a towny who travels by car and tube equally.

My requirements now are: parent facing, big shopping basket (I walk to supermarket regularly), easy to get up kerbs and on tube (so big back wheels), some suspension to help with cobblestones, grass and gravel, lightweight (to carry up my front step and round tube stations), compact folding and freestanding when folded (narrow hallway), narrow chassis to get round shops, and able to steer one-handed as quite often the other arm is holding a screaming child whilst the pram holds the shopping basket!! I'd also quite like a carseat option that clicks directly onto the chassis not onto the seat (2 reasons - saving the seat fabric and because I can leave the seat at home using the car).

My views on the two I have short-listed are:

iCandy Cherry - gorgeous to look at, easy to steer (one-handed), turns on a penny and is incredibly light. Because it is so light (7.4k with seat!) it doesn't feel very sturdy but you do have the added weight of the child to help. And, when compared to other models, it does look better built - and of course, aluminium is very light but very strong, it's what they build aeroplanes out of! Folded I can hang it over my shoulder leaving my hands free. Unfortunately my hands are more than likely to be carrying the seat unit and my child as it cannot be folded with seat in situ - this is the biggest bad point for me, especially considering I have to quite often collapse my Graco to get onto busy tubes. Whilst it folds very flat, it's still quite wide and you have to stow the seat/carrycot too if you're using the car. But if you are getting a carseat too it is one of the best performers on the market for comfort and safety.

Brilliant sized shopping basket too, clever shape with easiest access I have seen on a buggy. I really thought this ticked all my boxes until I realised that it can only be folded without the seat unit and that is an issue for me. I also think the seat unit looks a little on the hard side, you definitely would need a liner or foot muff but universal ones fit and are much cheaper than the brand ones (I think the rectangular Clair de Lune would look nice in it). Also, from 1st March the footmuff goes up in price (!?!) to £75 (currently £56-£64).

I wouldn't bother with any of the accessories. The parasols - if you want one, don't get it yet, this summer they are releasing a better version - the current ones are apparently very flimsy and fall off, my pram shop chap was very open about that, said he's complained himself about them. I think you do need one as the hood isn't very deep but again, if you test them out, you should be able to find a universal one that fits. And the changing bag is rubbish, looks cheap, no proper internal pockets or holders, you can get far better ones cheaper. That said the Peach has an amazing bag, you look inside and its just "wow", why they couldn't do a smaller version for the cherry I don't know. That said, they call the Peach bag a "weekender" and I would probably only just manage an overnight with the small size of it (apparently it's good for twins rather than singles). If you are planning to have more children, it's really worth considering the Peach and Apple because with an easy conversion kit you can make them into tandems. If I thought I would be having more then I definitely would be thinking of getting the Peach. (And the Peach hard carrycot has a proper mattress and hard base so can be used as a permanent bed).

As for the Cherry falling apart, there was a wheel and seat problem on the pre-2009 models which has been fixed and newer models are not experiencing problems. Also iCandy are planning to release a model later this year with adjustable handle height. I like this company because they listen to their customers and dealers and they take on board their suggestions. With each model they release you can see real progression and learning. If you want to get hold of them, I emailed them and got a quick, polite and informative reply. My pram shop has their number, he speaks to them almost daily so maybe ask your local dealer for their number?

M&P Pliko Switch - Nowhere near as sexy as the iCandy but then not as frumpy as the Graco. I found this a little awkward to push and steer when I tried it, but it might just have been the poor battered demo model, I'm going to test another one this week. Again this one seems to do everything but importantly it can be folded with the seat in place - and facing either direction, which is rare! (Whilst you are using the carrycot you will have to take that off). It umbrella folds, so it is compact and freestanding but it is twice the weight of the iCandy (which is still much lighter than most other pushchairs of its kind). Whilst the apron, etc make it look bulky, it looks very cosy and comfy to me. From what i understand, with the P Switch you can choose to convert the pushchair unit into a soft cot with a liner or have a seperate hard carrycot but you'd have to ask M&P about that as I am not interested in the carrycot since my LO won't use it. I do love the fact that the carrycot can be used in the car though :)

My concern is that the basket doesn't look very accessible and as I don't think I can turn up at the showroom with a couple of bags of shopping to test it out, I'm struggling to find out if this the case or not. However, having seen a video on it, it is apparently balanced so that it is safe to hang bags on the handle (you know, the thing every safety expert tells you not to do and every mother does). Interestingly it is one of few to have two handles rather than a bar. I don't know which I prefer. My Graco has a bar which makes it easier for hanging onto on tubes and for leaning on when stuck in queues in shops! But I am also using a stroller at the moment and find the seperate handles easier to steer one (cross) handed although I'm not quite comfortable with them generally because I am so used to the bar! Another plus for the M& P is I have seen parent consoles for sale so I would still have somewhere to stow my gloves when out shopping!

Something that puts some people off is the safety harness which allows the child to move about more freely than being strapped tightly against the seat. I quizzed a user over this and she said it's great for her son because he can lean forward and peer around the sides of his canopy if he wants to.

The reason I haven't rushed out to buy this is the price. If it was a £100 cheaper than the iCandy it would be a no-brainer (assuming I can get my shopping in the basket!). But I plan to sell my purchase on to justify buying new so I want the best resell value I can get. iCandy really holds its value well and since I would be getting the carseat secondhand (as I only need it for a few months) and the cheaper accessories, I would probably make a lot of my money back. The PS makes struggles to reach half its cost price on the secondhand market.

Silvercross 3D - I didnt consider this as its not parent facing but I looked at the linear freeway which is. I very nearly was going to buy it when I met the Cherry and everything changed lol. The linear is a pushchair but you can also get the "sleepover" which has a hard carrycot which can be used as moses basket - they even do a static stand for just that purpose. I was very impressed with that. But when I played with the pushchair, I struggled to fold it, get it up, recline it, get the seat off, it was going to be a real labour of love to learn all of that! Plus folded it was huge still and weighed a lot, really needed two hands to lift safely. And it's huge basket was inaccessible, I was really disappointed as I thought I was going to love it.

M&P Solo - I saw that and thought "yum"! Love it in Orchid, started visualising myself out and about with it and then saw that weird shaped basket and realised it was a no-no :-( If I didn't use my pushchair so much for shopping, it would have been a serious contender.

PHEW!!! lol You HAVE done your research! Thanks a lot for that insght it really does help a lot. I am literally going to look at and fumble with buggies on Oxford st today! Going to Mothercare, John Lewis & Mamas & papas.

I will def be trying Icandy cherry, peach, M&P Sola, siwtch,siwtch couture, Silvercross 3D, Linear and whatever else catches my eye!

I loved the cherry on the net but really annoyed it doesn't fold with stroller AND the stroller is only from 6 months! Just not realistic for London transport which i would be using most.

I do plan to walk a lot as we live near amenities but using transport is a must for a lot of journeys.

I will let you now how I get on.

xxx

i must have looked at hundreds of prams while i was pregnant and i finally settled on the mothercare my choice. I decided to go for the 4 wheel version as i think its a bit more stable than a 3 wheeler. Loved the fact that u didnt need a seperate carrycot and the car seat could fit straight on to the chassis. The only thing that put me off was the price as it worked out quite expensive once u bought the maxi cosi car seat. I came across the obaby zezu pramette and it was exactly the same but at nearly half the price it was an instant no brainer. I actually found that the obaby one was a lot sturdier and robust compared to the mothercare one so i bought it there and then. I absolutely love it and when it is in pram mode it is more spacious than the my choice from mothercare which was just as well as i had quite a large baby (9lbs 14ozs) so she would have grown out of others far too quickly. I also bought a mattress to fit into it while in pram mode so that it is extra comfy!

Jubilee - you're welcome, sorry it was such a long post but it helped me get some perspective too lol. I've had 5 months with a baby to work out what's important to me, what's not and what my needs are. It's one of those thimgs that you never know until you do it. Playing with the pushchairs, doing some thinking, playing again, thinking some more definitely helps, the urge to impulse buy with prams is really strong and could easily lead to an expensive, regretted, rash purchase. Prob is it can also mean it takes an age to make a decision. My biggest concern is by time I've made my choice my girl will have outgrown the carseat!

Jellymo - great to here a practical review of the Zezu. There are very few online but what there are is good. Is it quite big folded? And does it have to lie flat? (I have a very narrow hallway). And most importantly, how decent is the shopping basket? Lol!

it doesnt have to lie completely flat u can raise the head of it a bit which i found out after i had put a blanket under the head of the mattress as my LO had a cold!
Its a fantastic pram to push soooo easy, can do it with one hand! When its folded its the body that takes up the most room as the chassis is quite small and u can pop the wheels off to make it a bit smaller. I did buy a buggy for the short shopping trips etc that lies flat as i didnt like to keep her in the car seat for too long. The shopping basket on the zezu is HUGE
I just love it and im so glad i didnt fork out for the mothercare my4 cos now when i see it it seems really flimsy compared to the zezu and for a long time i had had my heart set on the my4!

Thanks Jellymo, I'm all intrigued about the Zezu again. I have just seen that the pram shop.I'm trying this week sells Zezu online so I'm hoping they'll have a demo, I really want to see one now!

ok had a bit of a prob with the obaby zezu today :growlmad:
i had it in pushchair mode for the first time today and the harness is really awkward so i think i am going to have to remove them and try something else like attach safety reins or something.
Soooo mad cos i love this pram:cry:

Hmm, I recall reading something about having to thread fiddly ends or something? I didn't really understand what it meant. I'm sure the harness can be replaced? Good luck, so frustrating for you after being so good :-(

OMG i haven't even read all your posts girls, but i already know I will enjoy it later this night:happydance:. I have spent hours doing my research, but it is so hard to actually chose something without having it at least once in hand! Haven't got many shops around, so rely on internet very much. So far have chosen nearly same pushchairs as you :winkwink:, i guess rest depends on lifestyle. My baby is due June/July, so still have time, and im going to try not to buy brand new pram and i find it waste of money if you find one in good condition. Its nearly like buying a car! Just have on offer Graco Cleo, but apart from brilliant reviews i read some bad ones too, especially with liner for newborn.
Well going to have my yoga round now and then Ill have a good read! Seems like you have done a great job :wave:

Hi Magic, hope you had a good class & enjoy our reviews! I think you got the right idea buying 2nd hand first. That way you get time to work out what you want/need and if you realize you want something else you haven't lost loads of money (in fact you could make it back!).

Soooo.... I got a bit of a deal on ebay - and its not either of the pushchairs I liked! I got a lot containing a M&P Ultima on MPX chassis with cot, carseat, base, surefix stand, raincovers, changing bag, footmuff, and a M&P Pliko P3 too delivered for £400. It's in the brown balmain fabric which is one of very few M&P colours I like! I was intending to sell on the P3 as the object was to buy a rear-facing pram but having played with it, I rather like it! It's comfy, light but hardy, good basket, and folds really compact. My LO is almost likes the cot (to my surprise), the stand means she can use the Ultima pushchair bit s an armchair, & if she falls asleep in it I can recline it flat, the carseat also fits on it & its portable. A really excellent system, but I'm still not quite content but I don't know why. I still find myself yearning for an iCandy so is it that I really wanted a new system or just something a bit funkier? I dunno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->