anyone put their decs up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Keep hearing alot about people wanting their decs up now, anyone actually done it!

No, but I have sneaked a couple of things, I have a countdown to christmas up, a Christmas robin, a Christmas owl candle holder and a Christmas snow globe! Lol xx

No, it's just crazy to do that yet lol, il wait until 1st December then put them up x

No. Never before 1st dec. As much as like them up i cant do it before dec. It takes away from it for me. Plus OH wouldn't let me.

Nope. Moving house soon hopefully if the bank find our mortgage application! Hoping to be in by december so the decs can go straight up.

I've put my Halloween buts up but have Christmas countdown up in kitchen too, soon want my decs up lol

nope! never go up before Dec 1st... I love xmas and all but it takes the fun out of it if they go up too early

I haven't even finished putting the Halloween decorations up yet!

I don't put my decs up till the 1st of Dec but I do bring my tree down and put it up (no decorations) the week before because I have a pain in the arse 2.5yr old ( I love him really lol ) who if I waited till the 1st and put him to bed and he woke up to this massive decorated Xmas tree it would not be left alone!! Lol
So I bring the tree down and let him get use to that being there first then I slowly over the week start decorating it to get him use to it being there and hopefully by the time I put the rest of my decs up the tree won't be an issue with him!! Lol
Well that's my plan it pretty much worked last year when he DS was 1.5yrs old and DD was Almost 3yrs old lol

I've put up some Halloween decorations way to early for christmas ones. I normally put mine up the 1st of Dec or a tiny bit before lol x

I haven't but have seen 2 houses nearby that have :wacko:

Wow!! My neighbour put hers up on 11th Nov last year and i thought that was crazy lol. I put mine up around 12th DEC, but keep them up into Jan. I know a lot of people tdke the down earlier but i like them to epiphany.

I saw a house near my son's nursery that had Christmas lights on. Or maybe they just hadn't bothered to take them down from last year. They were all lit up and flashing, it looked really odd at this time of year! We put ours up when we get the tree, which will be mid-December, and keep them up until epiphany, like PP ^

I put mine up the day after Thanksgiving (here in the US, Thanksgiving is last Thur in Nov) I take them down the day after Christmas. I can't wait! :)

Not yet that would be insane!
We out ours up the last sunday in November.
The Christmas Market here is always the first weekend in December so I'm always too busy then to do it and don't have enough time on school days

Xx

No not until nov 30th (as 1st Dec is a Monday)
It's still hot and muggy here to so it doesn't even feel like Christmas yet.

ill probably put mine up the last week in November, I get too excited to wait lol! :)
and this year I wont have Rio's dad telling me that I cant put them up until Dec, hey I might even put them up now, because I can!!! (im not really) x

Wow!! My neighbour put hers up on 11th Nov last year and i thought that was crazy lol. I put mine up around 12th DEC, but keep them up into Jan. I know a lot of people tdke the down earlier but i like them to epiphany.

I thought they were lights for Diwali but up close there is a tree in the window with a robin on so obviously not :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"