anyone put their decs up yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wait until after my DS birthday 3rd dec, we trying to keep his birthday seperate from christmas as much as possible. So probably the 6th/7th Dec

Oh and I have started our annual competition of who spots the christmas tree first (shops and company's not included:haha:)

No! Too early! When I was in labour (12th November), I was trying to rest at home but was disturbed by a neighbour loudly putting his on the front of his house with Christmas music blaring :haha: I thought it was crazily early!

Too early for me. We've always done the 1st weekend (or the 1st itself) in December. DH birthday is the 4th and he likes the decorations up for his birthday. We have a lot, so the tree goes up first then the rest follows gradually.
Last year though DH got excited and said to do it the weekend before the first so they actually went up the end of November :haha:

Now that Halloween is over, I'm tempted.

There are 2 houses in our neighborhood already decorated!

We usually put the tree up on the day after Thanksgiving.

My DD asked to put her mini pink xmas tree up in her room this past weekend. But i told her i would next weekend. but will hold out on the big tree a little longer.

I always used to do mine on Advent Sunday, but now we've decided to wait until after DD's birthday on December 11th. I finish work for Christmas on the 12th, so I might start getting the decorations up that afternoon and then finish off over the weekend.

I have some up lol

Some of our decorations, just a few lol

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 1234.jpg
    1234.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 8
  • santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
  • xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
  • xmas1.jpg
    xmas1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 7
Lights around our living room :xmas1:

Attachments

• lights2.jpg
    lights2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 30
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 21
I would love to put them up now! But Isabelle's birthday party is first and plus we need to buy a new tree :D

My neighbour is putting hers up next weekend :/ and my aunt puts hers up around the 15th of November

Looking great Eve!! We have those lights in out room, we have them up all yr though as DH has to sleep with some kind if light and it was a good alternative to having a lamp on lol

Thanks! We love them. We usually will have them around the kitchen too :)

I will put mine up the end of November. Might decorate my cubicle at work earlier though.

:D

Was going to put up more tonight but ended up watching a movie (Christmas one haha) and now its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"