anyone seen this advert?

buttons1

Mummy to 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen the new bridgestone tyres advert?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOWH_9-KriM

I think it is horrible and hate it every time it comes on, I think it is a bit harsh playing on people's minds like that by using a newborn baby in the advert. I mean I know we all will try to keep our babies as safe as possible but this advert plays on that for marketing purposes implying that if you don't have their tyres your baby won't be as safe grrr

I felt really sick the first time I saw it, I turn over if it comes on. I can't bear things like that now.

its horrible cannot believe they made something like this :-(

That is a bit strange!

Omg the add is down there.......!! At the bottom of my page on BNB "Why we design our tyres, to stop shorter in the wet." With a picture of the baby.

It is an awful advert! Am i not looking after my baby enough because i don't have these tyres?

You can complain to the ASA if you think the Ad is purposely upsetting :flower:

https://www.asa.org.uk/

Glad I'm not the only one I hope less ppl buy their gyres from this ad compain certainly not more

I hate this advert, it upsets me every single time I see it.

It's so close to what happened to us that it brings back a lot of bad memories for me and really upsets me.

And it's just on TV right now, third time tonight. I hate it.

i also think this ad is awful. i said to dh 1st time i saw it thats sick. especially as i have a 3 week old.x

horrible advert, puts me off buying the tyres!

gosh thats hard hitting :( dont think its going to be affective though x

I think its bloody awful trying to make us think we are bad and risking out child's life if we dont have their brand of tyres!!! F**k them!!!!! lol

i HATE it. it gives me that horrible lump in my throat!

I absolutely hate it, glad I'm not the only one!! Talk about shock tactics! :(

i have NEVER seen this advert until now and when i saw the lorry i felt like someone took the air off me! This advert is awful and glad its not been on my TV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->