Anyone starting to set up the process of EGG SHARING? If so come join me 8 BFP's

It does go slow but try to keep yourself occupied somehow (easier said than done)! Fx'd it doesn't drag too much for you :hugs:

Lilmiss - :hi: good luck with the egg sharing. The tests do sometimes come back quicker than you think - they give the worst case scenario for results coming back i think. I know for my karotyping they said it would be 6 months! But it was sooner than that. I think hubbies karotyping was 7 weeks to come back when they said a minimum of 10 for him (dont know why the difference in timescales??? lol

Hope theyre back soon for you, i know the waiting is unbareable as u just want to know!

Like Scerena says, its a wonderful thing to share your eggs - giving a very special gift to someone who would not be able to have a child otherwise the chance xx

Had my second scan yesterday -

I now have 14 follicles - 10 lead, ranging from 12-17mm and 4 at 7/8mm. Happy with that!

Dont really feel any different except feeling a bit sick and shattered!

Egg collection will be on wednesday - hopefully we get a better fert rate this time round, well a fert rate to begin with will be good!! xx

Brilliant news sounds like you have a fab number of follicles :dance: gl for Wednesday Hun!

Charlie- she is gorgeous !!!

Serena- you had such a bad time during your cycle aswell fainting etc can see why you don't want to ever attempt anything Ivf again!!!

Plex - wow sounds like you have a lovely amount fingerscrossed for you :) !!!!

Zoie- your scan is ace !! Hope ur feeling okay x

Afm- I might donate again without treatment myself ! I don't think I'll have Ivf for me again, it's costs too much and was wacky!
If I get pregnant naturally then that will be fine !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
That was Joel the other day !!!

And this one was from a few weeks ago but melts my heart !! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Thanks! :hugs: Im starting to, secretly, get a bit excited. Not long left now and itll soon be here! xx

Joel is gorgeous!!! so big already - i still think its amazing how quickly our kids grow :) xx

betty awwwww what a gorgeous little boy <3 he's lovely :)

Yes after the fainting etc I just don't want too... Like you I'm not trying but if it happened then it happened. Right now I can't even imagine having anymore kids but what will be will be!

plex it's so hard not to get excited especially when everything is going well and looking good :) you've done great producing all them follicles too!

I love him so much ! He's ace ! Apart from never sleeping and sick all te time haha!!!

Serena- have you any pictures of your lo?

Plex - it's good to be exited ! For some reson with Joel's cycle I was very exited even tho it had failed 2x before I had this feeling like oh shit why would it work on 3rd attempt when it had failed I was 21 for god sake lol !

But after transfer I felt really positive and knew it had worked !!! Xxx

does anyone have an Instagram account if so I will put my details on here would be good to see photos of our kids etc :)

betty aw he is so adorable :) S was a very sick baby she had reflux she's rarely sick now thankfully she grew out of it eventually!

Here's a photo of her <3

I was wondering how your getting on too Plex!! Looks like you'll be testing soon!!! All my fingers and toes crossed for you!! X

:hugs: thanks for thinking of me girls xxx

Unfortunately it didnt work for us again :( we're moving onto adoption now as, well financially speaking, we're stoney broke! Starting to feel a bit numb now, but think ive cried all my emotions away for the time being :(

xxx

So so sorry to hear this Plex! But on a positive note adoption would be incredibly rewarding and would give a child a much needed home

I'm great 19 weeks now so a week further than I got last time 5 weeks to viability it's going to be a long January.

Both me and this baby boy are doing great had another scan today and he is perfect.

How are you all ladies??

misszoie congratulations on expecting a baby boy :dance: I'm so glad that you have gone over a week than you did last time and I hope January rushes by for you :hugs:

We are good thank you! S is 1 next month :saywhat: crazy how fast time has gone!

Omg can't believe she is so close to being a 1 year old!! That's insane!, doesn't feel like 5 minutes since you were being matched!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->