Anyone struggling to drink water ??

molly27

Reaction score
Hey I'm 11+3 and been having morning sickness since 6 weeks constantly and it seems to feel worse when I'm drinking water.it cud be coz I hate the taste of it anyway but I'm only drinking about 750ml a day and have to put black currant into it to make it tolerable.on my little boy I was able to drink nearly two litres and am feeling guilty for not drinking that amount this time.i drink a lot of milk though

Hi,
At one point I was drinking loads of water but after a while the nausea was quite bad while and after drinking it but now I use cordial and I'm drinking a lot more water, not sure how much but more than I was.

I'm sorry I haven't got anything useful to say, but it was really just to say that I understand where you're coming from with it.

Hope it gets better for you.
xx

i hateeeeee water ughh, but i admit i dont drink much but trying to get better at it

If you're drinking a lot of milk, you'll be getting fluids. Water itself isn't as important as keeping your general fluid level up. If you can manage things like fruit and yoghurt that will help too.

Water makes me feel sick too. I've been drinking juice instead. That helps.

If you're drinking squash I'd say that's fine. I have totally gone off squash as that what I usually drink. So I'm drinking herbal tea, decafe tea, juice and water when I can stomach it. I bought some line cordial and that's going down well. As long as your fluid intake is good then that's fine. Just don't get dehydrated.

I usually drink alot of water- I suffer from chronic kidney stones and have to but recently it has become EVIL! I will eat something salty just to force myself to drink it- and I usually like room temp water but now it has to be almost frozen.. I've been drinking gatoraid here and there- dont really like it but the change up helps- milk but have to watch cause calcium causes stones.. I drink apple juice and OJ. and eat fruit so I hope with all of those I am getting enough fluid. Even in the hospital though ( for stones) even after a few bags of fluids Im still dehydrated- Doctors cant figure it out- my bladder wasn't even filling I was so dehydrated-
but I have never hated water like this before- for a while I would also get sick from it- and that's not fun cause it would come out my nose too!
Oh and i find making ice pops out of oj is a fun way to get fluid-

Me! I usually drink abt 4 cups during the day. Now I don't even drink one. The bitter taste in my mouth makes everything taste funny, inc. Water, which is why I'm not drinking much. I've been putting blackcurrant syrup in mine too.

Ugh meeeee but that's because I just dislike it in general. I try to force myself but I'm drinking a lot of apple and cranberry juice

Me! I can't drink regular water at all right now. But have you tried drinking sparkling or carbonated water instead? I have no problem drinking those, oddly enough.

I find water more tolerable if it's very cold, or with ice, this may help cordial and water go down easier too. I've pretty much lived off milk! Purely because it's always cold and I can tolerate it better than any other drink!

Phew glad I'm not the only one that hates it.like a lot of u say it's easier to drink when it's ice cold.thankx ladies uve made me feel tonnes better x

I can drink it with slices of lemon, lime or orange , it also tastes good with mint leaves & it should have ice in it. I used to drink loads of water at room temp, but now I can't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->