Anyone taking/taken Loestrin 30?? (aka Loestrin FE)

L

LilMiss_91

Just wondering if anyone is on this pill and having/had the same problem as me. I've been on this pill for about 5 months, and my libido has gone. Literally, I never ever feel like having sex. It feels like a complete chore that I could happily live without!! I hate being even touched. OH has a VERY high sex drive so you can imagine the problem this causes!!
I should add that my libido went down during pregnancy but I had a lot of emotional problems/depression so I think it was down to that. Now though I'm much happier but I feel even less sexual!!
Now I'm WTT I'm wondering if I'm actually going to feel like DTD when it comes to TTC! Anyone have the same problem? Just wondering if I should change pills or what!

Yeah, my libido evaporated on it. I'm still on it and just making do because I like it otherwise. Might want to talk to your Gyno.

Yeah, my libido evaporated on it. I'm still on it and just making do because I like it otherwise. Might want to talk to your Gyno.

Thankyou for your reply :) did you notice it quite soon after you started taking it or did it take a while?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->