Anyone testing around 12th feb :-)

Carla1985

Reaction score
Hi all, just seeing if anyone like me is testing or due for AF around the 12th feb ?
:)

Hey there,

I will be testing around the 12th....... and I have a gorgeous piebald cob just like yours!!

This will be my 16th 2ww :( Where are you up to and what have you tried that has been different this month? I have just started using a persona monitor and I used preseed for the first time. Not sure I caught the egg right though as only mnaged to dtd on the day before my first egg symbol and then the day of my second egg symbol. I think it would have been best to do it on the first!

Oh well.... here's hoping for the both of us.

Baby dust to you xxx

Ahhh I love piebalds what's yours called? He's called jasper. This is my 2nd month ttc only thing ive done different was taking robitussin for 5 days prior to OV and on the day of OV for thinning CM. Am thinking of trying preseed if no luck this time!
FXd for you :)

Bless him - very cute. My Mare looks very similar in the face but she has one white ear and one black - her name on her passport is 'Lady Olivia' ridiculous for a big fat hairy cob but we all call her Livvy.

Well it would be good to stay in touch and see what our symtoms are like (although I drove myself mad last month). Hope you get yours soon! Fingers crossed for both of us.

Will update again as soon as I have anything to report!!

xxx

Yeah I drove myself mad last month and was 3 days late for AF I think because of convincing my self I had all these symptoms so I'm tryin to take a more relaxed attitude this month. Defo keep in touch :) xx

Hi gals,

I will be testing on the 12th Feb too! I am quite new to this forum and was thrilled to see that there are other gals out there sailing in the same boat as me.. :)
I am a bit anxious as i have done everything possible so far and i really have to sit back and wait until the 12th. Its gonna be the longest fortnight of the year :~
However i truly hope all goes well, do let me know how you gals are getting on!

Good luck and lotsa baby dust to you Carla & Billie!

Hey Ladies,

So I guess I am about 4 days past Ov and I have no symptoms at all. Do you only get symptoms after implantation or is the whole 'sperm/egg' thing enough to send your hormones into overdrive. I mean - does your body react as soon as sperm and egg meet?

I did have an odd back ache on one side earlier and immediately thought 'oooohh' but I guess I am just being a plonker! Went riding to try and take my mind off it and then got sad that if I was pregnant then I wouldn't be able to ride anymore (talk about mixed feelings!).

Carla will you ride during your pregnancy? My mare is the safest thing on four legs and I would like to think I would but not sure if I will feel differently when 'it' happens.

Any crazy symptoms anyone??

xxx

Hi Girlies,
I am expecting AF around 12th / 13th Feb. Kind of already convinced myself that the witch will arrive. I would love to be proved wrong but I am not that lucky! This will be 2 month TTC.

I am with you there - I am already convinced that it hasn't happened. I have always been sure that when I fall pregnant I will 'just know' right away. This month feels no different at all, but then i cling on to those stories about women who have no symptoms.

Lovely lady at work is pregnant I just wish I didn't have to hear her daily updates from her iphone about how big the baby is and what it can do now. I am pleased for her but it just reminds me every day of what I am trying to do. Mean huh!?

I hope we all have good news this month. Keep this thread going xxx

Hi Ladies,
I think i'll be testing around the 10th if AF doesn't arrive before then.
Fingers crossed that our 2ww goes quickly and we get BFP'S

Well hopefully we'll get our bfps fr valentines hey ladies!! Baby dust to all!!!
Billie- jasper is also as safe as anything and I'd love to continue riding but not sure my other half would be pleased about that so I guess see what happens when it happens :) I am going for a nice hack tomorrow try take my mind off pregnancy symptoms!
I'm having some very very strange brown discharge tmi I know but never had this before!
How long are all your cycles mine are usually 25 days so quite short
Xx

Hey All,

So I guess I am 5/6 dpo and I am having some faint AF type 'heaviness' in my uterus. You know how it feels just after you have come on? I did have this last month though - I guess as I am symtom spotting I notice every little twinge now. Can't believe I spent years ignoring my body! That is my only 'symptom' so far, apart from being seriously ratty with my OH. We get married in 9 weeks and I am supposed to have lost 2 stone by now :(

Carla - my cyles are 28-32 days so I guess I am due on around Valentines day I think. I already tested today with an IC. Don'y know why as obviously BFN. Just makes me feel better I guess. Your tmi sounds promising. Hope it is your implantation. I am off for 21 day bloods at the hosp on Friday as it has been 16 months now. Fingers crossed this is the wake up call my body needs and it will suddenly be a happy coincidence that I fall the month I was starting to get checked out.

Lots of Happy Babydust to you Ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with your bloods! And defo fx'd the bloods are a waste of time cos u get your BFP this month! I had no more brown cm until today I had some blood only a tiny amount and no more since! Went for a nice Hack today on jasper, well I say nice he was a spooky bugger the whole ride nearly came off him as he decided a bird was extremely scary at the exact moment I'm fumbling round in my pocket! Did worry me then, I thought that wouldn't of been good if I was pregnant. He's never usually spooky it was quite windy tho! Xx

Hello- my AF should be due on the 14th feb. Not getting my hopes up too much though as recently come off the pill so it may be just that, that is making me feel odd!

I will be testing on the 12th, this will be my third month ttc with a 4 month break due to pg and then m/c. we dtd every other day and still am i'm not convinced I ovulate on day 14. I thought I was pregnant last time for the days b4 testing and I was, this time I don't know if it's more hopes than feelings, my tummies been really off and i've been nauseas and cranky. I think I might be obsessing about every twinge or gas bubble.It's funny how life becomes consumed by babies! Fingers crossed for us all, I'll be thinking of you all next weekend

Are any of you looking for symptoms but then telling yourself to stop being so stupid as there are no symptoms there to start off with!!!
I have a friend at work who has recently found out she is pregnant, I am soooo happy for her, but I just want to know when it will be my turn!
Still convinced the witch will arrive next weekend and spoil valentines day!!!!
Fxd girls! xxx

Are any of you looking for symptoms but then telling yourself to stop being so stupid as there are no symptoms there to start off with!!!
I have a friend at work who has recently found out she is pregnant, I am soooo happy for her, but I just want to know when it will be my turn!
Still convinced the witch will arrive next weekend and spoil valentines day!!!!
Fxd girls! xxx

Yes I feel a cramp, nausea or bloating and think this could be a sign and then tell me self to stop being so stupid. I even did a test the other day 12days early coz I was sure BFN of course. I think it's normal to get a little excited but not get ur hopes up too high.we'll get what we deserve when the time is right :hugs::hugs::hugs: good luck ladies

Hi ladies,

I will be testing the 12/13th if AF doesn't catch me.This is my 20th month TTC, had a HSG this month, no issues. If no BFP this cycle start clomid next cycle.

Wishing everyone BFP's for Valentine's.

I will be testing around there if AF doesn't get me by then. I try not to read into symptoms as last month I was sure I was going to get the bfp but it was just bad pms. Nothing like getting you hopes up and then have af wake you up because its especially painful that month. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->