Anyone testing around 12th feb :-)

hey girls another week to go!
im trying not to symptom spot too much but theres a few things that are annoying me last few days! seem to have spots appearing when i hardly get any normally, around my mouth and chin mainly, also feeling so breathless last 2 days, and getting bouts of low blood sugars and dizziness! probably all unrelated but when its something unusual u have to wonder dont u...
anyone else feeling anything?xx

Af is supposed to arrive on the 14th for me. I'm debating whether to test a couple days before or just wait to see if she shows and then test. Last month I had tons of symptoms and got my hopes up, testing early with BFN's, then she was late so I really got my hopes up. This time I think I want to hold off on testing until the 14th maybe. But, I'll probably start testing around the 12th.

Good luck to all of you!

I have had a really weird taste in my mouth today, even checked to see if my gums were bleeding. Kind of chemical / metal!! I spoke to my friend and she said it could be a symptom! Still thinking AF will arrive to try and avoid any disappointment.
Good luck girls!! x

Ok so this is how mental i AM ....... Been testing every day since 5dpo! Obviously BFN but the I/c make me feel better! I just no it hasn't worked this month as I have no symptoms whatsoever. Who am I kidding?

I feel a bit better knowing that I have taken the first step into getting it investigated. Should get some feedback on my blood tests around the end of next week.

Although I want a baby so bad I am a little but comforted by my stupid furr babies and that helps each month when it doesn't happen. I know pretty soon though this is really going to start to Pi*s me right off!

Am hoping someone on this thread has some good news for us soon....... xxx

Love and babydust to all xxx

So... I think i am 7/8 dpo. Today I have some stabbing pains in my right side, down low. Just sharp 1 second pains which come and go. I think I had this last month though and remember hoping it was a good sign. No sore boobs, no increase in CM, nothing different so I am thinking that I am going to be out again this month. Testing everyday with I/C and BFN still.

:(

Love and hope to all xxxx

I will be testing on the 12th also. But according to my fertility monitor i use i never ovulated this month (it just showed that i was fertile for over 10 days whitch is very unusual for my cycle). But my hubby and I still continued DTD anyway :) With any luck the monitor didn't pick up my ovulation, but I also am assuming the witch is going to come.

I tested 7 dpo was bfn so am not testing until tomorrow or tues I will be roughly 12 dpo then, I've ordered some tests from Internet so I'll wait until they arrive, not got sore boobs but had brown/pink discharge last week and bit gassy! Lol! Fingers crossed for us all xx

Fingers crossed girlies, not long now!! Sending lots of baby dust! xx :)

Im waiting to test until 12th! My cycles are 28-33 days and Im on day 28 today, took a test yesterday and BFN. Baby dust to all!!! xxx

Well think I'm out tested tues and today bfn and had some pre AF spotting and sore boobs I get every month today so I think AF will be here in next day or so! Boo! X

Hey Carla,

AF got me in the night. I was testing everyday and just getting BFN. So here i am on Day 1 again. Blood tests said everything was normal, I had a progesterone of 52 which is good and could support implantation so who knows what is going on. Hubby going to have to go and do his job in a pot now. I am late for the yard and Livvy will be kicking her door in. Am off for a frosty morning canter! Enjoy your day. Good Luck this cycle.

Goood luck and babydust to all those who haven't tested yet. Would be lovely to hear from someone who has got their BFP this cycle.

xxxxx

Got my BFP!!! Done 2 tests yesterday and 2 today all very clear!! Sooo excited!! Fingers crossed it is a sticky one - hope so. x

Got my BFP!!! Done 2 tests yesterday and 2 today all very clear!! Sooo excited!! Fingers crossed it is a sticky one - hope so. x

Congratulations, that's great news!!! :happydance:

I tested today too (10dpo) and I think I have a faint :bfp: but I can't tell whether it might be an evap line instead. Will try again tomorrow!! FXd :thumbup:

Congrats guys! I am out this month. VERY clear negative. If its not there, it not there, boo. Hopefullynext month will be mine!

Thanks girls, fingers crossed for you lucy. Lets hope to a Happy Healthy 9 months xxx

I am out AF got me on 11th. I'm not stressing though just take each month as it comes congrats to those who got there BFPs !!
Billie hope u had a nice ride and good news ur tests were normal !! On CD 4 so let it all start again haha. X

Im out too, AF got me today whilst at work, just wanted to cry:cry:

Anyone else left to test? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"