Anyone Testing Around 17th???

I have read that if you are pregnant OPK will be positive but it will take longer for OPK to be positive than a HPT.
I am having cramps today and I feel like AF is coming. :-(

I have read that if you are pregnant OPK will be positive but it will take longer for OPK to be positive than a HPT.
I am having cramps today and I feel like AF is coming. :-(

Hmm, I haven't heard that before but again there's lots I haven't heard lol. Let's hope :witch: stays away!!

I had heard that Lh tests will continue to test positive after O if conception occurs...just not sure how reliable they are. I am 9dpo today and have gotten a +Lh test everyday since 5dpo. I would think that I just miscalculated O, except that I charted everything (Lh, BBT, CM, CP, symptoms, & even ferning) for a year and three months prior to my first attempt. So I am sure of my cycles and that I O'd on Oct. 4th, AND I have never had more than one Lh surge per cycle. I have simply been taking the tests daily because I usually take them from O til AF for charting purpses. Wasn't expecting to get more positives... definately not normal for me, but not sure if it means pg either??

As for symptoms... Other than a bit of nausea tonight, my symptoms have all but disappeared. Not sure what to think, just keeping myself busy grading papers each evening to preserve my sanity. :thumbup:

I can't wait to see if you get your BFP. This sounds very promising. I tested a few OPKs and they are totally negative, not even a faint line showing. I guess we will find out in a couple of days. Usually I get spotting ok CD 10 which is today but it could be different this month due to progesterone pills.

Hey, I'm still around and feeling a few twinges here and there. I'm 10dpo now and I've had some on and off cramping over the last few days. Some sharp pains today and bloating was well. All of this could be AF, so I'm not too hopeful. Anyone else have promising symptoms?

Hi Ladies!

Im new to this forum but have been stalking it for a while. I am currently 9dpo and DYING to test!! I just have this feeling I am. With all the :sex: we did there's no way I cant be! haha

I had little to no real symptoms from 1dpo-6dpo. My temp has been up all week, 7 dpo I woke up SUPER irratible. I had NO patience all!! 8 dpo I woke up achy all over like I had worked out. Today now Im 9 dpo and I have had a back ache and this heavy feeling in my stomach, my boobs feel heavy as well. I want to test SO bad but am so afraid to get a :bfn:

I am so glad to be going through this mind game with you guys.

Hi Ladies!

Im new to this forum but have been stalking it for a while. I am currently 9dpo and DYING to test!! I just have this feeling I am. With all the :sex: we did there's no way I cant be! haha

I had little to no real symptoms from 1dpo-6dpo. My temp has been up all week, 7 dpo I woke up SUPER irratible. I had NO patience all!! 8 dpo I woke up achy all over like I had worked out. Today now Im 9 dpo and I have had a back ache and this heavy feeling in my stomach, my boobs feel heavy as well. I want to test SO bad but am so afraid to get a :bfn:

I am so glad to be going through this mind game with you guys.
Welcome mamjo7 :)

Hey, I'm still around and feeling a few twinges here and there. I'm 10dpo now and I've had some on and off cramping over the last few days. Some sharp pains today and bloating was well. All of this could be AF, so I'm not too hopeful. Anyone else have promising symptoms?

I feel exactly the same plus a little backache.

Have you tested yet? or when are you planning to?

Hi Leti, I haven't tested yet and I don't plan to until Friday. A lot depends on how I feel over the next few days. My cycles can be unpredictable, but I'm not going to test until I feel something more convincing or I get to at least Friday. What about you?

Well, "October 17th testers"...I ordered 25 HCG test strips by mail (not delivered yet), but I still couldn't keep myself from buying a test when I was at the store today, and testing at work!! I'm due for AF Thursday. I know what disappointment feels like month after month after month after trying for 9 mos TTC #1 and taking 3 rounds of Clomid. I've been there. Wishing lots of baby dust to all of you!! :hugs:

Hi Leti, I haven't tested yet and I don't plan to until Friday. A lot depends on how I feel over the next few days. My cycles can be unpredictable, but I'm not going to test until I feel something more convincing or I get to at least Friday. What about you?

I caved and tested Monday night 10DPO and got a BFN.... hope is only too ealy.....

Well, "October 17th testers"...I ordered 25 HCG test strips by mail (not delivered yet), but I still couldn't keep myself from buying a test when I was at the store today, and testing at work!! I'm due for AF Thursday. I know what disappointment feels like month after month after month after trying for 9 mos TTC #1 and taking 3 rounds of Clomid. I've been there. Wishing lots of baby dust to all of you!! :hugs:

Good Luck!! let us know the outcome! :) baby dust!!!

AF is here today, ah well, I have a job interview Thursday x

I went ahead and tested today and got a BFN... I will test again on Friday and if it's still negative I guess I will stop the progesterone. This sucks. We always nail the timing so I don't understand what's going on.

I went ahead and tested today and got a BFN... I will test again on Friday and if it's still negative I guess I will stop the progesterone. This sucks. We always nail the timing so I don't understand what's going on.

lets hope it just too early. Baby dust for friday.!!!

I hope it was just too early, Kaylen,

toffee87, so sorry to hear AF arrived!

I'm still here waiting and monitoring symptoms. I've had dull lower back pain for a few days now and pretty much constant, dull cramps. I'd love to think these are possible BPF signs, but I haven't really felt anything in my boobs, which seems to be a good indicator. Still planning to test on Friday unless AF shows up or I get a really definite sign.

It's so tough to be close to testing. I want to know, but it's nice not to see a BPN yet!

The witch got me :( I'm very down about it,but trying to amp myself up for November.Luckily my hubby said some really nice things,and made me feel a lot better.It's his birthday on 19 November,and I'm due AF 16/17 November,so if we catch the eggy this next cycle,I could surprise him with a pee stick as present ;)

Hi ladies, just checking in!

AniMo2202 & toffee87 so sorry to hear that the :witch: arrived, I hope you both get your :bfp: soon.

I have been trying to keep myself busy, but I still have so many unusual (for me at this point in my cycle) symptoms that coincide with early pregnancy so I went ahead and tested yesterday (10dpo) in a moment of weakness. It was :bfn: , I wasn't surprised, but it still took its toll...I have been feeling so down ever since.

I still feel pregnant, I can't explain it. I have loads of creamy, milky colored cm (tmi), I'm bloated, gassy (definately not attractive), crampy, loose stools, heartburn, extremely tired (just really worn down) :sleep: , getting broken sleep at night because I have to pee at least twice, I'm unusually hungry, and have catch 22 nausea when I am--I'm so hungry I get nauseous if I don't eat, then I eat and ten min later I'm even more nauseous w/ vurps. Not sure what to think, but there is no doubt in my mind I'm either pg or getting sick. :shrug: I'm just not sure I'm brave enough to test again until AF has passed me by. I'll keep you all posted.

How are those who are still in limbo (autumnmama, Leti, cutsiecubbie, tooth_fairy, sorry if I missed anyone) any updates? Still having symptoms?

Hope it's just too early for a bfp. :flower: How many dpo are you? And I'm curious, when you say progesterone do you mean supplements in pill form? GL, let us know how it goes!

Hope it's just too early for a bfp. :flower: How many dpo are you? And I'm curious, when you say progesterone do you mean supplements in pill form? GL, let us know how it goes!

I think I am 12 DPO today but this has been an unusual cycle for me. First I got a positive OPK on cd 16, and I usually get it on cd 19. Then I got positive OPKs two more days after that so 3 days in a row. My temp rose very slowly and it usually goes straight up. So fertility friend put my Ovulation day on the first positive OPK but now I think that it was two days after that. So I am 10 DPO instead of 12.

I am taking progesterone 100 mg pills orally, one at night. I was prescribed progesterone because my LP is 10 days. However my progesterone at 7dpo was 19.5 and I was told this is good so idk why my LP is short.
Today I feel like AF is coming..

I hope the rest of you get your BFP! Somebody needs to share good news :)

Still in limbo here. I think AF should be due Friday. I was so tempted to buy a test today, but I'm committed to sticking it out for a few more days. I don't have any symptoms that are giving me a strong sense that I might get a BPF. The cramping has continued, but no CM and only slight pains in breasts once in a while.

Good luck other limbo-ers!

Hi ladies, just checking in!

AniMo2202 & toffee87 so sorry to hear that the :witch: arrived, I hope you both get your :bfp: soon.

I have been trying to keep myself busy, but I still have so many unusual (for me at this point in my cycle) symptoms that coincide with early pregnancy so I went ahead and tested yesterday (10dpo) in a moment of weakness. It was :bfn: , I wasn't surprised, but it still took its toll...I have been feeling so down ever since.

I still feel pregnant, I can't explain it. I have loads of creamy, milky colored cm (tmi), I'm bloated, gassy (definately not attractive), crampy, loose stools, heartburn, extremely tired (just really worn down) :sleep: , getting broken sleep at night because I have to pee at least twice, I'm unusually hungry, and have catch 22 nausea when I am--I'm so hungry I get nauseous if I don't eat, then I eat and ten min later I'm even more nauseous w/ vurps. Not sure what to think, but there is no doubt in my mind I'm either pg or getting sick. :shrug: I'm just not sure I'm brave enough to test again until AF has passed me by. I'll keep you all posted.

How are those who are still in limbo (autumnmama, Leti, cutsiecubbie, tooth_fairy, sorry if I missed anyone) any updates? Still having symptoms?

Wishing you a BFP!! So far so good with me. My bean is hanging on still...as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->