anyone testing around April 13th?

Well ladies its 2:30am and im up trolling facebook for some reason. I came across the new Boy meets World sequel (dont know how many of u are familiar but it was one of my favorite shows as a kid) well now they're bringing back the main characters as parents and I cried! I cried just thinking about it! Im hoping the waking up at 2am and crying to a lame Disney channel series are all good signs :) cramped all day on same side as o, feel extra bloated too. too early for symptoms like this? Really wish I could test but only 4 dpo lol

I am up too! Went to sleep fine, but woke up about midnight to pee, then woke up around 1 and couldn't get back to sleep (hubby's snoring and heavy breathing didn't help...). I saw the preview for Girl Meets World, and since I do not have cable, I will have to catch it online (hopefully). I loved Boy Meets World! I've gone pee twice in the last 2 hours, which isn't normal in the middle of the night. I'm also kinda gassy lol :/ Gonna take another test in the AM! :)

I managed to fall back asleep but tossed and turned all night, feeling extra hot today and like im sick but im not, or maybe i am catching something :-\. How'd that test look this morning kmpssbl?

Yeah I never got back to sleep :( It was a bad night. I have been feeling sick (throat-wise) the past couple days. Now I cough sometimes, and when I yawn, the back of my throat gets all pinched.

I took a weeks estimator this morning and got 1-2 weeks pregnant! YAY! I still have one more of those, so I might just pee on it another time just for fun :)

Yay!! Congratulations! Sorry you never got back to sleep :( hopefully you will sleep much better tonight!

Maybe the feeling sick thing is a pregnancy symptom then? ( My hopes are high lol)

Yeah I think it is. My sister got sick with the same thing shortly after finding out she was pregnant a few months ago. Sending baby vibes your way!! :)

I am officially out for this round. AF showed tonight.

I am looking forward to getting started this month, I bought soy isoflavones, not sure yet if I will take them still have more reading to do. And I have decided to start temping this month too.

I do wonder if today would be cd1 or if tomorrow would be cd1. AF came at 8pm tonight. Does anyone know?

Good luck to the rest of you ladies, I hope you all get your BFP this month. And congratulations to the ladies who have gotten their BFP.

Sorry AF showed but glad glad you are looking forward to this cycle! The day AF starts is cd1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->