anyone testing around April 13th?

R

Ready4tw0

Would love to have a buddy, or a few, who are testing around the same time :)

I'm expecting af on 4/15!!! Fingers crossed she doesn't show up though!

AF for me should start on the 10th! Though spotting should start on the 7th, so I'm testing on the 11th if there is no sign!

I'm testing on the 10th and I'm going crazy from the waiting. Good luck everyone!

I am , I am. Due probably around 4/9. testing 4/11.
A little bit about me. I am 35, husband 44. No kids and waited a long time, maybe too long. Just started trying in January, but really tried this month. Together 11 1/2 years, married for almost 7. What about you?

Im on 11dpo. And I feel nothin really :( stomach feels a little...tight? And mildly nauseous, but nothing to write home about lol

im 23, dh is 28. We've been ttc number 2 since April last year, so if I dont get my bfp this month it will have been a year ttc. number 1 was a beautiful accident who is now 2.5 and we're desperate to give her a sibling! Been together 7 years, married for 2.5! (Got married 2 weeks after dd was born :))

Im due on the 13th, but will be testing on the 10th with FRER :D. Good luck to you all :happydance: xxx

That's about when I'll start testing. AF is due the 15th.

Il be testing around 14th my AF is due the 19th I have super short cycles! With my previous pregnancy I used a first response test and I got a BFP seven days before my AF was due so I will be using same brand again.

:hi: hi everyone, :dust:

I will be testing the 12th.

this will only be my 2 regular cycle after d&c in November.

I am hoping to not test early I dont want to see the BFN

good luck to everyone

Im trying to hold out as long as possible too. Im on 11dpo today. Due to start spottig sometime this weekend and then AF would usually follow on Weds. April 17 marks a year since we started ttc so im desperate to not see another BFN :( aiming to hold out till Thursday.

good luck everyone!

Wow so many of us this month :) I'm due the 15th but I think today was the big day! Hopefully we've done enough this month! I can't waIt to start seeing tests! Let's get these BFP!!

Destiny I wish I had that self control. I start testing asap !

Haha I gave all my tests to DH 2 cycles ago :haha: I tell him what day AF is due and he refuses to give me a test until the day after. Otherwise I would have started testing on 9dpo!

Haha I gave all my tests to DH 2 cycles ago :haha: I tell him what day AF is due and he refuses to give me a test until the day after. Otherwise I would have started testing on 9dpo!

That's such a good idea, I may try this. I'm a serial tester and I drive my OH crazy :haha:

That is a great idea! But I feel like I'd beg, then sneak out and purchase more if he didn't give them to me!

Hi all! I am 9 DOO, and plan to test on the 10th. I am 40, DH is 37. This will be the first child for both of us. We married later in life (I was 35) and waited too long to TTC. Everyone told us to start, but I was healthy and didn't think we would have any trouble... Now after two years of TTC I've had one miscarriage, one chemical pregnancy, and right now I'm taking Clomid. So, right in the middle of another TWW, and trying to be calm and not too hopeful. I think after this cycle, I'm going to quit charting, and Planning for awhile and let go and let God. Thanks for being a listening ear, sometimes it is so disheartening, and no one really understands how difficult the two week wait is unless they are going through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->