Anyone testing June 6-10?

Mommy2234

Reaction score
I'm due for AF on June 9th.. meaning I'll probably be testing around June 6th until I either get BFP or AF lol! I haven't seen a thread on here for testers during this time.. anyone up for waiting out the next week with me?!

count me in! I'm expecting AF on June 11th, and that's the day I want to test. But knowing me, I'm sure I'll do it a couple days before.

The wait is torrrrtttuuurrreeee. :(

June 9 is cd28, I may test sooner. I did last month and got negatives until AF came, not sure if i want to go through that again. Just gonna try and be patient this month.

:dust: good luck ladies,wishing BFP's for us in June!!!

Hi ladies!! Im testing June 9th! Good luck to everyone!!!:happydance:

What kind of symptoms are you guys having? I wanna make sure that all tis stuff is not just in my head!!

Count me in. This is only our second month ttc though. Currently 7dpo.

I am due for af on June 10th, so hoping to test about the 6th - 8th..

Im having cramps, sickness and headaches, no idea if any of it is related..

Count me in. I'm due on the 6th, but I'm going to try to wait to test until after the 10th. We'll see if i am that strong, but hate wasting tests.

What kind of symptoms are you guys having? I wanna make sure that all tis stuff is not just in my head!!

Vivid dreams last night, nothing else. I always have some crazy dreams, so don't really want to count this as a tww symptom.

Hey! I'm currently cd18, will probably test 9/10th June, if I can hold out that long! Realistically, I'm more likely to start using cheapies by 9dpo! (I'm 2dpo today).

Hi count me in too....im due AF on the 6th June. Did do one test on monday afternnon but was BFN. Been experiencing different symptoms this month such as (warning tmi) alot of excess gas in the form of farting lol!! At 5/6dpo I had a low dull ache in my tummy like AF was due, had that for 2 days. Had lower back ache last couple of days but thats all. I normally have sore boobs and feel sick by now but nothing! Checked my cervix and it feels low, hard and was some creamy cm but not much.

Anyone know what this means?

my af is due 10th june which is also my birthday so going to be either gutted n having a drink now or happy and not bothered i dont get to have a drink! lol i didnt ovulate until monday just gone though (according to opk) which was CD18 :/ so will that mean my period is going to be later than expected :S i dont really understand lol xxx

Hey :) unless I get AF I'll be testing June 10th/11th.

That'll be one week late... So enough time for the witch to make her appearance, especially because I'm always regular.

I've been showing symptoms too :) which is hopefully a good thing!! <3 Good luck and baby dust to all of you xxx

Hi ladies, I'm new here, can I join?

I'll probably test around June 9th too.

Symptoms - cold symptoms and strong left-sided cramps for 12-16 hours yesterday. Nausea on sunday evening.

I was not trying but happened to do the deed at a fertile time and now am a bit taken aback! TBH I'll be amazed if I'm pregnant as I'm 38 and this was the first time NP at a fertile time but I am feeling a bit weird so we'll see!

It's nice to have some company during the 2ww

Good luck to all x

meeeee! but i am trying to hold out till the 12th because of my sons birthday on the 10th and his party on the 11th.
we want to keep this pregnancy a secret from the family because of all the arguments that have been going on in the last month or so. :(

Hi ladies, I'm new here, can I join?

I'll probably test around June 9th too.

Symptoms - cold symptoms and strong left-sided cramps for 12-16 hours yesterday. Nausea on sunday evening.

I was not trying but happened to do the deed at a fertile time and now am a bit taken aback! TBH I'll be amazed if I'm pregnant as I'm 38 and this was the first time NP at a fertile time but I am feeling a bit weird so we'll see!

It's nice to have some company during the 2ww

Good luck to all x

Good luck sweetie! You never know it could happen :) How many days past ovulation are you? x

Hey everyone my AF is due June 8... I tested this morning at 7dpo and obviously it was a BFN. I will most likely wait it out and not test until June 5 or 6. I just hate the wait. I have had weird cramps and twinges and lower backache that started this morning. My bbs feel achy and like they are going to explode.. different than the sore bbs i get before AF.
Fingers crossed for BFP! Keep me posted everyone :)

I'm sure mine are all fake lol... It I've had headaches.. Nausea.. Super tired.. My boobs hurt ad are huge!! I've also had some diarrhea.. But who knows what's real!

Count me in. This is only our second month ttc though. Currently 7dpo.

I am due for af on June 10th, so hoping to test about the 6th - 8th..

Im having cramps, sickness and headaches, no idea if any of it is related..

This is only our first month ttc baby 2!! Your symptoms sound good.. Although it is early!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->