Anyone testing June 6-10?

Hi ladies!! Im testing June 9th! Good luck to everyone!!!:happydance:

What kind of symptoms are you guys having? I wanna make sure that all tis stuff is not just in my head!!

For the first time I think perhaps I may have had IB (at 11 dpo and none after that). Also sore breasts and nausea :L

My fingers are crossed for you all <3

Thanks Demimae!

I think I'm about 6-7 days po, but I'm not tracking. Have a sneaking suspicion the cramps I had yesterday may have been a late ov but they felt different, MUCH stronger. Also had a weird cold with sniffles over the weekend - big wave of nausea Sunday night, insomnia (I normally sleep like the proverbial log), weird dreams etc.

But I do also have a massively overactive imagination :haha:

Am not going to test for another 9 or 10 days at least! (If I can hold out that long). If I don't have any more weird symptoms I'll probably just assume AF is on her way as usual.

Never even been slightly pregnant so I have no idea what to expect:help:

Mommy, I hope so.. It's weird i want to but then again I'm afraid of the disappointment of a BFN

Thanks Demimae!

I think I'm about 6-7 days po, but I'm not tracking. Have a sneaking suspicion the cramps I had yesterday may have been a late ov but they felt different, MUCH stronger. Also had a weird cold with sniffles over the weekend - big wave of nausea Sunday night, insomnia (I normally sleep like the proverbial log), weird dreams etc.

Am not going to test for another 9 or 10 days at least! (If I can hold out that long). If I don't have any more weird symptoms I'll probably just assume AF is on her way as usual.

Well the cramps could have been implantation, but we all know how it is when you're ttc, everything feels like a huge sign doesn't it? And don't forget that loads of signs of AF can also be pregnancy signs :) keep your chin up!!

I'm still new to all this so we can be clueless about feeling pregnant together. Good luck!

Thanks Demimae!

Well the cramps could have been implantation, but we all know how it is when you're ttc, everything feels like a huge sign doesn't it? And don't forget that loads of signs of AF can also be pregnancy signs :) keep your chin up!!

I'm still new to all this so we can be clueless about feeling pregnant together. Good luck!

Lol, it's good knowing I am not the only one acting like an obsessive about every twinge in my pelvis :haha:

How long have you been ttc?

Suki: Err well we kind of haven't really but we slipped up in contraception this month at my fertile time and then I got a load of weird symptoms :O but we both would like a child after discussing this so I guess not that long at all really, how about you? x

We are in the "not trying not preventing" stage - did the deed this month at a fertile time and like you, I've noticed a few changes since.

Would still be AMAZED if I was pregnant and we would have to put my DB out to stud :haha: The odds against hitting a bullseye first time at our age are pretty low, but I'm having fun speculating :winkwink:

Best of luck to you to! x

We are in the "not trying not preventing" stage - did the deed this month at a fertile time and like you, I've noticed a few changes since.

Would still be AMAZED if I was pregnant and we would have to put my DB out to stud :haha: The odds against hitting a bullseye first time at our age are pretty low, but I'm having fun speculating :winkwink:

Best of luck to you to! x

Aww that is so lovely :) We're both pretty young but I think we're ready. I don't think we'll be in a huge rush if this month comes up negative because we still have lots of time left and a whole lifetime ahead of us. We've just said that if we're out of contraception we won't make a big deal about prevention etc. Just sort of lazily trying.

And I agree that it would be so special if you were to get pregnant the first time! Good luck to you too!

Im 8dpo, took 6 tests yesterday. The first one was on a whim and I got a line almost straight off. Next one right after, same thing. Next four, 3 negs and probably an evap. Hubby says to wait until af is due next Wednesday... Well see if I can wait that long!
:dust: to everyone !!

Mommy, I hope so.. It's weird i want to but then again I'm afraid of the disappointment of a BFN

Well for me.. Taking tests that are negative are sad.. But when it's early I don't get too sad because I either get one soon after... Or start AF and try again next month. I'd rather run the risk of s negative than wait forever for a + lol.

Im 8dpo, took 6 tests yesterday. The first one was on a whim and I got a line almost straight off. Next one right after, same thing. Next four, 3 negs and probably an evap. Hubby says to wait until af is due next Wednesday... Well see if I can wait that long!
:dust: to everyone !!

Aww really hope that this is your month!! Maybe there just wasn't enough hormone concentration for the others is you'd already tried loads of tests :) Good luck!! xx

meeeee! but i am trying to hold out till the 12th because of my sons birthday on the 10th and his party on the 11th.
we want to keep this pregnancy a secret from the family because of all the arguments that have been going on in the last month or so. :(

Sorry about your family :( I understand wanting to keep it a secret... If you take a test and it's + then there is no way you could keep shut about it!! Smart thinking waiting until the 12th :)

Thanks, Demi. I love to test but I hate :bfn:s!! :dohh:

Aww, I'll admit that I've not taken a test so far as we're not really ttc as such, more just seeing if it happens :S but I'm thinking that maybe this month might be the first time that I will. I'm so excited!! Negatives sound terrible though and I hope that you get your BFP :) xx

My AF is due sometime next week as well Mommy2234, I might be testing by the 11th if no AF.
All the Best

Just went to the bathroom and am spotting so I think I am out this cycle! :'(

Btw, it was pink spotting. not brown like I usually have before af. Is there still hope for me? I'm 9dpo.

count me in!! The :witch: is due June 6th...Im going to try to not test until the day after...I dont have any symptoms...the few that I did have seem to have magically disappeared as if I imagined them :blush: I know Im not out until the :witch: shows her face but Im just not feeling it...

fxed we get our :bfp: !! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->